As you’ve all noticed by now, we have made several updates to the game today in response to your feedback. These updates include the following in addition to several bug fixes we’ve been working on based on recent reports from players:
- You can now purchase the Starter Pack, Adventure Pack (unlocked at level 40), or Expert Pack (unlocked at level 80) using kreds. These packs include some gold, gems, Bush Bucks, as well as an exclusive pet and either a customization item or trinket. You can either get one pack or all three, it’s up to you!
- You can now remove inactive friends from your friend list!
- With the friend removal also comes a friend cap: you can now only friend 250 people total. If you have more than 250 friends now, we won’t get rid of the friends you have, but you’ll have to prune to below 250 before you can add more!
- You can now use all your energy packs at one time!
- You can now sort your friends by most recent activity when sending requests!
- When you complete secret areas, they will now appear on the map as complete!
- You can now hit a button to select a random set of friends to send requests to, if you don’t want to choose people 1 by 1!
- You will now receive a warning when you’re using an energy pack/fruit basket/etc. and you’re close to levelling up!
Please give us any feedback you have about the listed updates, and let us know if you have any questions.