Traditionally the power of alchemy is found in the combination of items. However one of the first lessons a student of alchemy must learn is that to gain something you must give something in return.
This set of advice focuses on another important aspect of the alchemical process:
- You can disenchant runes to get powders.
- The number of powders you get is based on the quality of the rune.
- Larger runes have a higher base quality.
- When you combine two runes, their qualities are added together, meaning combined runes will disenchant into more powders.
- The type of powders you get is based on the type of rune you’re disenchanting.
- Small base runes can only disenchant into the five basic powder colors.
- Runes of a higher quality can sometimes disenchant into rare powders (white, gray, and black).
There is one more lesson after this for anyone trying to master the mysteries of this ancient magic.
If you have any questions or comments please post them here.