New Kaine Mystery: The Mystery of the Missing Islands!

10 posts

Flag Post

The Mystery of the Missing Islands
Investigator Kaine has received word that the mysterious disappearing islands nearby Feeshi have reappeared, and Kaine wants you to sail there with him immediately!

Speak to the Town Crier to get started now!

Quest Prerequisites:
Players must have completed all previous Kaine adventures, up to and including the Mansion Murder Mystery.
Players must have also completed the Feeshi Islands to 100%.

Please post questions and comments here!

Flag Post

I’m… disappointed. It’s less than two months from the previous mystery, while, for example, the schoolhouse is still being put up.

Flag Post

Hah.
We had a little chat in the room why it’s still closed.

It’s mainly about more daily quests.

Flag Post

I had to go find the post for the addition of the school house — it was added on May 10, 2013. It’s been up for 10½ months, I’d imagine the DJArts would’ve already done something about it.

Flag Post

I guess they would’ve done something about it. The town hall took 9½ months to open.

Flag Post

At least the reward is decent.
(And, no, I’m not gonna spoil it by saying what it is, like others would.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I had to go find the post for the addition of the school house — it was added on May 10, 2013. It’s been up for 10½ months, I’d imagine the DJArts would’ve already done something about it.

We have plans for the schoolhouse this year, don’t worry! .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kittychix:
<

We have plans for the schoolhouse this year, don’t worry! .

Hopefully it involves the school board firing Mrs. Robinson for abandoning the children for nearly a year! How will they ever get into good bush whacking universities now?

Flag Post

Maybe all the times she lost track of her students in the first game and the fact that they were being taught 1+1=3 has something to do with it. Maybe they’ve spent the entire time interviewing potential replacements?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Faytgirl80:

Maybe all the times she lost track of her students in the first game and the fact that they were being taught 1+1=3 has something to do with it. Maybe they’ve spent the entire time interviewing potential replacements?

1+1 does = 3 for large values of 1 though.