Feedback and Bug Reports page 4

683 posts

Flag Post

I only need 20 more planks to complete the A Market For All quest but Jim the lumberjack won’t help me and no more of those special trees appear. Not sure what to do. Any ideas?

 
Flag Post

didn’t he said to come back tomorrow for more ?

 
Flag Post

I probably missed that. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

I would love for there to be a “time to full energy” countdown when you hover the mouse over the energy bar, in addition to the time to next tick countdown. Also a countdown for the lumberjack.

 
Flag Post

BUGREPORT: negative energy is possible
reproduceable: yes (already reported at this thread by Bob10110)

when clearing the woods at your house while having zero energy, you’ll get a message “uhh low energy” meaning that its not possible to do, you dont get any money, but still your energy gets subtracted, leaving you with negative values, seems like the hitcounter of the trees also gets subtracted

 
Flag Post

Just an idea…

But maybe you should make fishing give you a little XP ? ;D

 
Flag Post

I like the game but it sucks when I come up to one of the obstacles hat requires you to get help to clear… because no one else I know plays this game and there aren’t enough bush bucks around to get me through them.

 
Flag Post

1Shinigami, check out some of these threads:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/218-bush-whacker-2/topics/302985-call-a-friend?page=6#posts-6579398
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/218-bush-whacker-2/topics/309942-add-me?page=1#posts-6580028
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/218-bush-whacker-2/topics/310480-add-me-thread-v2?page=2#posts-6581480

 
Flag Post

Why are they planning on putting a cap on friend calls? That is so stupid. There is already a cap on everything else. Let us have some freedom. Not to mention the fact that the friend calls do not give experience. This seems like a fair trade to having unlimited friend calls. BOO ON THE FRIEND CALLS CAP!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by liorinix:

I’ve completed the quests for the Special Order achievement, but when I check my progress it doesn’t recognize that I’ve done them. What do I do?

Have you submitted a ticket? Click the “Help me” button above the game window.

Originally posted by tkaa:

I would love for there to be a “time to full energy” countdown when you hover the mouse over the energy bar, in addition to the time to next tick countdown. Also a countdown for the lumberjack.

Cool idea, I recommended it to the team.

Originally posted by deregx:

BUGREPORT: negative energy is possible
reproduceable: yes (already reported at this thread by Bob10110)

when clearing the woods at your house while having zero energy, you’ll get a message “uhh low energy” meaning that its not possible to do, you dont get any money, but still your energy gets subtracted, leaving you with negative values, seems like the hitcounter of the trees also gets subtracted

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into it.

Originally posted by SatansWish:

Just an idea…

But maybe you should make fishing give you a little XP ? ;D

Things that give you XP take energy or mana. Fishing gives you energy, which in turn gives you XP.

Originally posted by BlissDeCartha:

Why are they planning on putting a cap on friend calls? That is so stupid. There is already a cap on everything else. Let us have some freedom. Not to mention the fact that the friend calls do not give experience. This seems like a fair trade to having unlimited friend calls. BOO ON THE FRIEND CALLS CAP!!

Simply put: as more people joined Bush Whacker 2, and more people made more friends, everybody started using hundreds (thousands!) of friend calls to extend their playtime, and we saw our revenue take a major hit. The friend call cap is our effort to make it so you guys still get regular friend helps, but it’s still worth peoples’ while to invest financially in the game. That way the Devs still get to eat, and the company can afford to work on the game.

Having said that, we’re still making efforts to work out the perfect balance for the friend whack cap. We want to work with you guys to get this right, and we’d love to hear your concerns and suggestions on what you think the balance would be.

 
Flag Post

Could you at least make the friend whack cap grow with our level, because 10 whacks don’t mean a lot when you are level 30 or above. Would be good if the cap grew by 5 or 10 every level. That way they are still helpful.

 
Flag Post

it would be nice if you can double their power like your own.

 
Flag Post

I’m not too far into the game so I don’t know if there’s better bait to be bought, but it’d be nice if fishing rewards were boosted a bit. It just doesn’t seem to be worth it if it’s not for a quest.

 
Flag Post

I’ve been whacking more than 30-40 times (I mean using energy + mana + friend whack) and i still miss the last item on map twice in a row. I finish all puzzle 100% and the customiztion item waste my bush whack. If you need certain amount of bush whack to pass a map after finishing the puzzle, the puzzle odd rating+ item added is nonsense. cuz even if you finish the puzzle, you still can’t finish the map and go to next area, this waste a lot of bush whack. Plz fixed this or the game become bored.

 
Flag Post

BUG Report!

I can’t play the game from the last Hour, i only get the message Fatal error and it looks exactly like this!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/bushwhacker2/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 114

The only thing i did since the last play was adding a couple of friends that actually play this game and i now have bushwacking friends and a game i can’t play!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aquilz:

I’m not too far into the game so I don’t know if there’s better bait to be bought, but it’d be nice if fishing rewards were boosted a bit. It just doesn’t seem to be worth it if it’s not for a quest.

Better bait unlocks at level 20 and again at level 50. Happy fishing!

Originally posted by Jessicalopez:

I’ve been whacking more than 30-40 times (I mean using energy + mana + friend whack) and i still miss the last item on map twice in a row. I finish all puzzle 100% and the customiztion item waste my bush whack. If you need certain amount of bush whack to pass a map after finishing the puzzle, the puzzle odd rating+ item added is nonsense. cuz even if you finish the puzzle, you still can’t finish the map and go to next area, this waste a lot of bush whack. Plz fixed this or the game become bored.

Mind letting us know what area you’re in, Jessica?

Originally posted by retr0sic:

BUG Report!

I can’t play the game from the last Hour, i only get the message Fatal error and it looks exactly like this!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/bushwhacker2/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 114

The only thing i did since the last play was adding a couple of friends that actually play this game and i now have bushwacking friends and a game i can’t play!

I’ll report this to the team tomorrow, retr0sic. For the future, though, consider submitting a ticket (by clicking the “Help me” button above the game window) so the right people hear about this ASAP.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NPOM:
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:

I’ve been whacking more than 30-40 times (I mean using energy + mana + friend whack) and i still miss the last item on map twice in a row. I finish all puzzle 100% and the customiztion item waste my bush whack. If you need certain amount of bush whack to pass a map after finishing the puzzle, the puzzle odd rating+ item added is nonsense. cuz even if you finish the puzzle, you still can’t finish the map and go to next area, this waste a lot of bush whack. Plz fixed this or the game become bored.

Mind letting us know what area you’re in, Jessica?

I guess it’s the progress 100% needed to finish, not the area, cuz everyone got the same issue. Unlock all puzzle, the customization item is part of the progress needed to finish.

 
Flag Post

I got a bug about mana, these are the Conditions.
Condition 1. Have 18 mana out of a possible 20.
Condition 2. Power whack a bush that produces mana potions (don’t collect the potions yet)
Condition 3. You perform mana whacks, and now have 2 mana out of a possible 20 (the mana potions on the floor are still not yet collected)
Condition 4. Mouseover the mana potions on the floor to collect them.
Bug: All the mana potions should add to your mana up to the max (20 in this example), but in reality not all mana potions add to your mana.

They should add to your mana, since you collected them while your mana was not full.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:

I guess it’s the progress 100% needed to finish, not the area, cuz everyone got the same issue. Unlock all puzzle, the customization item is part of the progress needed to finish.

We’re not likely to change the fact that you need all customization items for 100% completion. Particularly as in most areas you find all customization items before finishing the puzzle. If a particular area is having a problem, though, we could look into that.

Originally posted by boredpoo:

I got a bug about mana, these are the Conditions.
Condition 1. Have 18 mana out of a possible 20.
Condition 2. Power whack a bush that produces mana potions (don’t collect the potions yet)
Condition 3. You perform mana whacks, and now have 2 mana out of a possible 20 (the mana potions on the floor are still not yet collected)
Condition 4. Mouseover the mana potions on the floor to collect them.
Bug: All the mana potions should add to your mana up to the max (20 in this example), but in reality not all mana potions add to your mana.

They should add to your mana, since you collected them while your mana was not full.

You are awarded the items you win when you whack the bush, not when you pick the items up. Picking the items up is just to make it clear how much mana you have whacked. Unfortunately if you won over your max mana the extra mana on the ground is going to report as mana full because when you won them your mana was full.

We would prefer to have items be added at pick up, but unfortunately it proved difficult to integrate, so until there is a better solution items will continue to be counted when dropped rather than picked up.

retr0sic have you been able to access the game yet? If not, please try the steps below. If they don’t work, get back to us again!

1) Clear your browser cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
2) Clear your flash cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Flash-Cookies)
3) If the above steps fail try a different web browser

 
Flag Post

Well i’m sorry but i still can’t access the game, but i’ll try the two steps again if that might help. I’ll report back soon.

edit: Did the above two steps and still not loading.Still got the same error message trying to start the game. To bad since i really enjoyed spending my morning coffee in front of the game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by retr0sic:

Well i’m sorry but i still can’t access the game, but i’ll try the two steps again if that might help. I’ll report back soon.

edit: Did the above two steps and still not loading.Still got the same error message trying to start the game. To bad since i really enjoyed spending my morning coffee in front of the game.

Hi retr0sic: We’ve rolled out a fix for this error for you, it should be loading now. Please let us know if it is?

 
Flag Post

Super minor spelling issue – The Old Hermit Breadcrumbs quest. In the hermit’s dialog, he says “… bring back the bread crumbes I put in the bushes.”

 
Flag Post

I have a small suggestion. Maybe you can buy the lowest type of gem for a certain amount of gold, maybe 1000.

 
Flag Post

NEED HELP PLEASE!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9164/puzzlekopia.png

what am i supposed to do now!? i found all puzzle pieces but it seems like i have 29 ;/ and then it says ‘puzzle complete’ every time i put this 29th puzzle piece ;/ but the bridge won’t show up!!
oh and notice i have -47 energy (minus! 47)

 
Flag Post

ok i found another piece and ive completed puzzles :) but i’ve lost almost 100energy (before -47 i had +47!)
and i had to look for 31st puzzle piece! not fair :P
so i think it was worth reporting bug.