Valentine's Day Event!

26 posts

Flag Post

The people of the Commons are throwing a Valentines Day party! They need your help gathering supplies for the party – whack bushes to earn candy hearts you can exchange for all the necessary holiday treats, starting with chocolate! It also appears that one of the residents of the Commons has lost their loyal pet, and only you can help them! Head down to the event grounds now to start helping out!

This event lasts from today until February 15th at noon PST, and new things to do will be unlocking throughout the event, so be sure to check back often!

Flag Post

Nate Dragon gets into a lot of trouble, but nothing could be scarier than a love triangle! Nate’s admirers want to recruit you to help them romance the Bush Whacking land’s #1 public menace, but you can only help one of them! Who will Nate fall for? You can play cupid in Bush Whacker 2 and decide!

Flag Post

You can now help the people of the Commons make teddy bears for the Valentine’s party!

Flag Post

We Choo-Choo-Choose you… to help a child who needs to find the best Valentine’s Cards to give out to her classmates!

Flag Post

Oh noes! THE PUN VIRUS! It got the dev. team! (Am I supposed to post here?)

Flag Post

Roses are red, violets are blue… but the violets are irrelevant, because the important news is that you can now exchange candy hearts to get roses for the Valentine’s party. We think they really help the ambiance!

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

Oh noes! THE PUN VIRUS! It got the dev. team! (Am I supposed to post here?)

Of course you can, Planet. Also, I wrote these updates, so of course with all the exposure I’ve had to the Kong chat I caught the pun bug! ;)

Flag Post

I’ve found all three of the little kids pets and still no award for the Valentines Task.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abyssoft:

I’ve found all three of the little kids pets and still no award for the Valentines Task.

There are four pets: kitten, kangaroo, raptor and the green square thing (blob?).

Flag Post

Ok I didn’t realize the green thing was a pet I thought it was a bag or a box.

Flag Post

Yep. Got it today. Apparently it’s a ‘gelatinous cube.’

Flag Post

Curse you, helium! All of the balloons for the Valentine’s party just floated away! Help the people of the Commons find new ones before the big day!

Flag Post

I see what you did there….you RHYMED!

Flag Post

Just as a heads up, because I’ve been getting this question a lot- if you’re wondering if you’re done a station, when you hand candy hearts in, you should get this message:

“Hey great, more candy hearts! I’ve got all the (x) I need for now, but you will still get Holiday Progress and Heart Tokens for doing turn-ins with me! Oh, by the way, you’ve helped me enough for the “Party Leader achievement” now."

If you don’t have that message, you aren’t done that station.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NPOM:

Just as a heads up, because I’ve been getting this question a lot- if you’re wondering if you’re done a station, when you hand candy hearts in, you should get this message:

“Hey great, more candy hearts! I’ve got all the (x) I need for now, but you will still get Holiday Progress and Heart Tokens for doing turn-ins with me! Oh, by the way, you’ve helped me enough for the “Party Leader achievement” now."

If you don’t have that message, you aren’t done that station.

I’ve gotten that message from all three stations, but I still haven’t unlocked the title yet.

Flag Post

Hm, odd – is that including the bit about having enough for the achievement, Beerblog? The rest of that message appears before you hit 50, but that last line appears when you get the 50.

If that exact message is displaying on all three stations when you hand in candy hearts, then please feel free to submit a ticket, because that should not be.

Flag Post

A band was hired for the Valentine’s party, but they somehow managed to lose all their instruments in bushes that are nowhere near the gig! How do you even do that? No matter – you’ll just have to help find them!

Flag Post

For the Heartbroken quest,is it a daily?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

For the Heartbroken quest,is it a daily?

Yes.

Flag Post

4000+ energy and over 100 mana later and still no keyboard. Is it confirmed to drop in Nate’s Swamp Adventure?

Flag Post

You can’t dance without a dance floor! Some nice dance floor tiles should do it – can you imagine where you might find some of those?

Flag Post

Oh shoot, nobody remembered to prepare any snacks for the Valentine’s party! There won’t be any health and safety concerns if we just use some snacks we found outside in the bushes, right?

Flag Post

I knew it!

Flag Post

If anyone asked, say it was “Nate” “Rognik” who got the food. Not me.

Flag Post

So with the event all over and done with, I still have this uncompleted Heartbroken quest sitting here. Any way to get rid of it?