Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!!

589 posts

Flag Post

That’s mine, Share yours with the world!

Flag Post

Wow that is an epic screenshot who were you playing btw i use a morning glory deck also whats your deck list for the addition for the wings/air pillars/towers.

Flag Post

Is the any fair?

Flag Post

So you want Epic? I’ve been saving all of my crazy or weird screenshots, cause I’m like that. Here are a few maybe:

Flag Post

This weird sync glitch left me with a card that cost 99 quanta, and did something +99? Who knows..

Flag Post
Originally posted by nickclans69:

Is the any fair?

Not sure what an “any” is, so don’t know if it’s fair or not

@minkiz88
1. O.o quadruple posting pokes edit button
2. You know you could’ve just looked at the properties/info of Damon’s screenshot and found out that he used imageshack…
3. Crop out everything except the game in your pic, that way it’s not as big and obnoxious :P

Flag Post

just grinding a random AI3

phase shields saved my ass

phase shields once again saved my ass

Flag Post

I got owned, lol drew lobo too late.

He finally ran out of miracles.

Half-blood On the turn before he used fractal on his shrieker, i was like holy crap, but then dropped 5 firebolts on him. he was at full health lol.

Flag Post

Keep coming the Epic Screenshots!
minkiz88 As Jump said I used imageshack and you can edit your posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nice lolisit0!! I do that all the time but since I got a Chimera in my deck I do this

GOD I LOVE THAT CHIMERA BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share yours with the world!

Flag Post

The most useless card: A 0/0 Oty. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mawgy:

I got owned, lol drew lobo too late.

He finally ran out of miracles.

Half-blood On the turn before he used fractal on his shrieker, i was like holy crap, but then dropped 5 firebolts on him. he was at full health lol.

This the the most epicest screenshot rol+light dragon ARMY vs ffq+fireflys ARMY.

Flag Post

Record amount of coins after battle?

Flag Post

Because I like this thread so much…BUMP

Flag Post

Look at the two anubis. Was doing over 400 damage a turn! My bonewall’s pretty nice too at 122x

Flag Post
Originally posted by minkiz88:

Not even remotely close. http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/topic,5101.0.html

Also, it says “Disconnected” at the top of your screenshot – so you didn’t even get that 155 xDD

Flag Post

i SO wished that i had took a screenshot after i put out a whole field of forest scorpions…

Flag Post

:D

Playing around in the trainer. That was fuuun.

Then there was this turning into this after a Fore Storm~
Also in trainer, because fun, and if it wasn’t for PvP I wouldn’t bother with the real version at all. > >

Now crossing fingers that I understood Kongregate’s formatting right…

Flag Post

Well, I had lost connection, then gained it afterwards, so fortunately I DID get the coins, but wow.. You were right when you said not even close…..

Maybe an enemy HP record? Combine with 31 poison from ONE Chrysora. :D

Flag Post

lol just in time.

Ok i had to put this one up. It is a pvp battle, I’m using a modified version of the mono aether god killer. he was using a darkness/aether deck based on mindgate. He quit or d/c about three turns before the image events, and i went on to beat the computer because it played the gargoyle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumpoffduck:
Originally posted by minkiz88:

Not even remotely close. http://elementsforum.co.cc/index.php/topic,5101.0.html

Also, it says “Disconnected” at the top of your screenshot – so you didn’t even get that 155 xDD

Good Lord almighty, now that’s fking epic!!!!
Share yours with the world!!

Flag Post

How do u take screen shots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by keyblademaster13:

How do u take screen shots.

To take a screenshot click Print screen button its on your keybord>than open paint and press ctrl+v ok>save image>upload to a site that you can upload images e.g photobucket>upload it there and copy/paste image link>post your image on kongregate forums as !image link! and tada.

Flag Post

Now we belive you Tommy, just not that much
Share Yours with the world!