Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 15

589 posts

Flag Post

I play on the main site. I have just over 300 score and I have over 1,500

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by knowitalljohn:

I play on the main site. I have just over 300 score and I have over 1,500

I suggest playing on Kongregate because both sites have the same features except that on Main site the game is wide screen. Playing on Kongregate has the Forums/Comments board plus a side chat to discuss the game. :D
 
Flag Post

I’m thinking of adding the Aether Rare Weapon to the deck. I don’t know what to take out.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by knowitalljohn:

I’m thinking of adding the Aether Rare Weapon to the deck. I don’t know what to take out.

Twin Universe.
 
Flag Post

kk thxs. I just won a Mind Gate. Saves me some coins.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by knowitalljohn:

kk thxs. I just won a Mind Gate. Saves me some coins.

Playing Ai3, I see. Post a screenshot of your match when using the built deck. :D
 
Flag Post

Me beating Fou he was the top ranked gold player until i beat him :P

look at my reward :O

 
Flag Post

Nice job bongoz, That Wings saved you and that 821 coins really comes in handy when you saving up for a upgrade.

 
Flag Post

indeed, I will be able to upgrade around 3 cards today now :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bongoz:

indeed, I will be able to upgrade around 3 cards today now :D

That’s good news, Now you can work on your Gold or Plat deck you wanted to have the upgraded cards for.
 
Flag Post

i’m a little bit confused.. 6 won, 0 lost
but there are -23 points..
got somebody an explanation..?

 
Flag Post

Many players been having the same problems lately as Calindu stated it many times in chat. I think theirs a bug in the ratings system for Arena.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Many players been having the same problems lately as Calindu stated it many times in chat. I think theirs a bug in the ratings system for Arena.

ok thank you for the information, hope it get fixed soon.

 
Flag Post

I found the topic under Report a Bug dealing with the issue, Wins net you negative rating in Arena [confirmed].

 
Flag Post

Wow. I wish I had an interesting photo to share.

 
Flag Post

Yes, the plat league looked strange in last days, first 40+ ratings for a win then negative ones.

 
Flag Post

how about this wyrm?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76589815@N02/6873472267/in/photostream/lightbox/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

Yes, the plat league looked strange in last days, first 40+ ratings for a win then negative ones.

Currently at 35-4 and have -59 ratings.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by knowitalljohn:

kk thxs. I just won a Mind Gate. Saves me some coins.

Playing Ai3, I see. Post a screenshot of your match when using the built deck. :D

I plan to.

 
Flag Post

. * * * hole :)

 
Flag Post

How about this reward?

 
Flag Post

I am guessing that you fought the rank 3 player plus you gain a easy win as the match lasted 1 turn. :P

 
Flag Post

Yeah. 1 Hp platinum game with a pet.

 
Flag Post

Taken awhile ago, I remember posting my 666666 score image well now it’s time for a 888888 score image. Next will be a 1 million score image. :D

 
Flag Post

I suggest playing on Kongregate just because you can skip the ads here, but not on the main site.