Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 16

589 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForceofLight:

I suggest playing on Kongregate just because you can skip the ads here, but not on the main site.

This is false because you can download Adblock to block Ads on Mainsite which also works on Kongregate and anywhere else. However if you have Kongregate Plus (Which you pay $29.99 USD) you can block ads on the loading screen of games on Kongregate. Why suggest Kongers to play on Kongregate if we are on Kongregate playing already? Anyways this topic wasn’t made for ad discussion but for Epic Screenshots related to Elements.

Flag Post

Saved by the phase shield.

Flag Post

Haha you’re lucky that Miracle didn’t play another Improved Miracle. :D

I got a new screenshot. :D

Flag Post

Almost lost this fight, dials didn’t come soon enough.

Flag Post

I am sure Mr.Hecate (False God) said to himself, I got you down to 2 Hp and to say bye bye next turn. Fear not for funnyruler shall preform a combo unlike no other, Dragon > Mitosis > x4 SoR > Sky Blitz > Chimera > Epic win > Hecate cries to the other False Gods. :D

Flag Post

The ai was getting 31 light quanta 5 time Quanta and 10 earth Quanta + the Quanta from the 36
random Quantum pillars…

You win this time troll deck. His Quanta was just too high and my hp was not high enough I must say I did an amazing amount of damage just using just that Eternity as my attack. So close to decking him out too, oh well. If
he had used petrify with rage he could have won so much faster….. But he is just an ai…His hand was probably
filled with miracles anyways. He spammed RoL and never played an amber nymph… The Black Nymphs killed themselves as soon as they got the chance. It never used stone skin even though it should have gotten tons of
Stone Skins. I started with Eternity in my hand so it never got it.

What was my arena deck ^

Flag Post

Nice nymphs, I can even make that deck. :D

Flag Post

Double Plate Armour, and 2 Fractals, with only a Graboid and Hematite played :P Stole his Titanium Shield and Pulveriser too :D

Flag Post

if only he had some stone skins…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

if only he had some stone skins…

He still would have lost as Xlth has more damage on the board + Hp if Tereric used 1 stone skin (If that last card in Tereric hand was a stone skin).

Flag Post

Behold your first Level 80 Konger.

Flag Post

Gratz qazz! You deserved the “First 80 Konger” title :D

Flag Post

Arena EM, rare thing for me C:

Armies of mutants, ftw! Also, 39/33 Lava Destroyer.

Arena hax? :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by manaboy100:

Gratz qazz! You deserved the “First 80 Konger” title :D

Thanks, That was my goal to become the first to hit Level 80 from Kongregate.

Arena hax? :o

That Maxwell’s Demon looks buggy with its display. :0

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Behold your first Level 80 Konger.

holy crap can you lend some electrum to me

Flag Post

I would give you all if it was possible as I don’t think I am going for the Trainer card edition which is, 6 of each card + 24 Towers + 24 Pendulums for each element. I will stick with Standard Edition of 6 of each card + 15 Towers + 15 Pendulums for each element un-upgraded + upgraded. :P

Flag Post

Made it to #1 in Platinum finally. :D

Flag Post

qazz do you have x6 every card upped

Flag Post

Heh qaz, congrats, mono fire?

Flag Post
Originally posted by aeliviate:

qazz do you have x6 every card upped

Yes (Except of course Nymphs, Marked Cards, and Foils). :D

Originally posted by calindu:

Heh qaz, congrats, mono fire?

Yup, I didn’t expect this deck to do so well. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Made it to #1 in Platinum finally. :D

Epic.

Flag Post

Wow.

Originally posted by 5432a:

Flag Post

CauseImItalian, Been their for 3 days now at 75-11 (Now it’s at 1 Hp and still #1 in Platinum so I will change it now. :D)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

nice going there champ

Flag Post

Commenting on a post since May 3, 2012 12:37pm lol?