Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 18

589 posts

Flag Post

Done in trainer, because I needed the free quanta, but it’s probably possible to do this without it.

I don’t have a foil chimera :(

Flag Post

Spend $5 for the Foil artwork if you truly want it. :D

Flag Post

Is this epic?

Flag Post

Don’t forget your ! at the sides of your link for the image to show. :) Deck looks beast vs Level 2. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Don’t forget your ! at the sides of your link for the image to show. :) Deck looks beast vs Level 2. :D

Thank you again qaz, I wont forget that again. And is this picture good enough for the Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! ?

Flag Post

Yup it’s epic enough. :D

Flag Post

While the enemy played lots of phase shields, I made a dragon factory, filling even my hand with them.

Flag Post

Voila~

Flag Post

Calindu you should donate to a charity like save the Elemental pets with all that coins you have. :D

Flag Post

Calindu you should donate to a charity like save the Elemental pets with all that coins you have. :D

Had more than 250k at a time, but now I have 54 Entropy Towers/Pends and 54 Quantum Towers. xD

Flag Post

And the prize is…! nothing… http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n603/Frost1076/Elementsglitch.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

Had more than 250k at a time, but now I have 54 Entropy Towers/Pends and 54 Quantum Towers. xD

Is that the calindu Edition lol! :D

Flag Post

Chimera battle!

Flag Post

Qazzaq, I have been looking on this thread, and say you offered a farm. I would like to take that offer. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lantern123:

Qazzaq, I have been looking on this thread, and say you offered a farm. I would like to take that offer. :D

Oh, you are lucky you are in Kong land, otherwise I would be harsh.
Anyway: He said it as a joke, you won’t receive any farm since farms are stupid.
Now keep this on topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lantern123:

It’s a joke Lantern123, I only help those on my friends list or those who deserve it if it’s to continue in an event and such.

Flag Post

Yes!! Farm for me!!! =D

Flag Post

(custom ai6 so I could mindgate enough TUs to fill my board/mindgate enough air towers at the end to be able to play two sky blitzes in the same turn/not win too quickly with the damage from the eternity)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frost1076:

Yes!! Farm for me!!! =D

Haha sure. :D

Flag Post

no idea how to directly show the pic so i just give a link to show the opness of sosac ^^
http://i.imgur.com/MmyKQ.png

Flag Post

Add “!” to the sides of your link.

Flag Post

Add “!” to the sides of your link.

Flag Post

Sry this looks terrible but im bad at paint haha xD

Flag Post

:0 Had problems cutting the image?

Flag Post