Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 4

589 posts

Flag Post

elements
if i uploaded that right then it was a really close call look at the scarab next to the pharaoh aswell as the pharaoh thats all that saved me when my diss shield failed. wow i just looked at chat aswell. lol

Flag Post

file:///C:/Users/Administrator.WIN-IP03778Q7FQ/Pictures/LifeCam%20%E6%96%87%E4%BB%B6/Capture%20Epic%20Elements.PNG

That’s epic, right? I had Miracle to help me live through that poison the first time. I also had this time when a Forest Spectre was 40/42, but I forgot to take that picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wicked6:

file:///C:/Users/Administrator.WIN-IP03778Q7FQ/Pictures/LifeCam%20%E6%96%87%E4%BB%B6/Capture%20Epic%20Elements.PNG

That’s epic, right? I had Miracle to help me live through that poison the first time. I also had this time when a Forest Spectre was 40/42, but I forgot to take that picture.

seriously? c drive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by matchstick1029:

elements
if i uploaded that right then it was a really close call look at the scarab next to the pharaoh aswell as the pharaoh thats all that saved me when my diss shield failed. wow i just looked at chat aswell. lol

lol i see a cheat engine icon =O

Flag Post
Originally posted by dantebaiocchi:
Originally posted by matchstick1029:

elements

lol i see a cheat engine icon =O

Why is there a neopets tab up there? XD

Flag Post

52 poison damage.

Flag Post

LOL?

Flag Post

EPIC BUG

Flag Post
Originally posted by divid:

EPIC BUG

Sorry no image

THIS IS EPIC BUG

Flag Post

EPIC BUG

Sorry no image

THIS IS EPIC BUG

Wow this is really the most epicness i saw.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else has discovered this, but it’s an infinite loop. I have a mindgate, and his next card is nightmare. So I use it, fill his hand with something he can’t use, his next turn he discards, and I mindgate his nightmare again. I did this until I won with full HP. :D

Flag Post

This match seems to have no end ^^

Flag Post

! http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd390/RaeJin_Starfire/?action=view&current=screenshot.jpg !

Flag Post

Use the Direct Link of the Screenshot , Right Click the picture ( at http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd390/RaeJin_Starfire/?action=view&current=screenshot.jpg ) and select Properties , See Address (URL)

Flag Post
Originally posted by loophole:

Look at the two anubis. Was doing over 400 damage a turn! My bonewall’s pretty nice too at 122x

hackor

Flag Post

i 100% agree!!! :s

Flag Post
Originally posted by degekken:
Originally posted by loophole:

Look at the two anubis. Was doing over 400 damage a turn! My bonewall’s pretty nice too at 122x

hackor

Before you get all whiny and call it hacking, learn what improve mutating does. And with scavenger, and all those skeletons on the opponent’s side, he had to have killed a ton of things to add to the already powerful anubis’s attack and hp.

Flag Post

I know it has been a while since anyone posted here but….

I was fighting level 5s when this happened….Does anyone know if this is normal for this opponent?

Flag Post

Well, the AI is known to not be very smart about playing cards that just clog up the field. It’s sort of like when eternal phoenix/decay fractals your RoL instead of phoenix/pest :P

Flag Post

Yes, Nymph tears + nymph queens would explain all those queens, and the fact he has no towers left

Flag Post
Originally posted by baa410:

I was fighting level 5s when this happened….Does anyone know if this is normal for this opponent?

ya know, if only you had one Rain of Fire and some Boneyards. That woulda been an insta-win for ya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tsavong:

ya know, if only you had one Rain of Fire and some Boneyards. That woulda been an insta-win for ya.

You do notice he did win right since his BH opp has 1hp with a hope shield that can only block 1 attack meaning he has creatures with more than 1 attack so he cancel the hope effect and bla did have more cards+hp so yea he won but he was asking about how his opp gain so many nymphs on its field well its all because it used nymph tear on its pillars/towers which were water.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123

You do notice he did win right since his BH opp has 1hp with a hope shield that can only block 1 attack meaning he has creatures with more than 1 attack so he cancel the hope effect and bla did have more cards+hp so yea he won but he was asking about how his opp gain so many nymphs on its field well its all because it used nymph tear on its pillars/towers which were water.

Oh, i know that he won this one. But still, a RoF woulda really sealed the deal for him. 18 mobs on the HB, and thats anywhere from 18 to 108 skeletons he coulda possibly gotten at one time. imagine all of those with Eclipse beating on ya.

Flag Post

it would be EPIC if a pandemonium was played that turn.

Flag Post

Does Sanctuary protects against Pandemonium ? It’s hard to believe it didn’t draw one.