Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 2

589 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone! I now have a question: How do I SS?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

Hi everyone! I now have a question: How do I SS?

Read the first page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by keyblademaster13:

How do u take screen shots.

To take a screenshot click Print screen button its on your keybord>than open paint and press ctrl+v ok>save image>upload to a site that you can upload images e.g photobucket>upload it there and copy/paste image link>post your image on kongregate forums as !image link! and tada.

There, Now you can Share Yours With The World!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonerdamon:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by keyblademaster13:

How do u take screen shots.

To take a screenshot click Print screen button its on your keybord>than open paint and press ctrl+v ok>save image>upload to a site that you can upload images e.g photobucket>upload it there and copy/paste image link>post your image on kongregate forums as !image link! and tada.

There, Now you can Share Yours With The World!!!

You have your picture up if you saved it as jpeg

Flag Post

See all those creature my enemy had? Yeah, practicly all of them missed. I had placed one card too little too late, and I think I’ve used up today’s luck.

Flag Post

See all those creature my enemy had? Yeah, practicly all of them missed. I had placed one card too little too late, and I think I’ve used up today’s luck.

You need to use the direct link of the screenshot .
When looking at the screenshot on photobucket RightClick it and select Properties , Then look at the Address (URL)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolisit0:

You need to use the direct link of the screenshot .
When looking at the screenshot on photobucket RightClick it and select Properties , Then look at the Address (URL)

Kewl i have a smiler deck as to you mono darkness ftw.

Flag Post

Own? xD
Drainlife*2+300 Quanta =D

Flag Post

Flag Post

what is that card in the slot of the spin with the pillar like thing?

Flag Post

My turn… :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebouncer84:

what is that card in the slot of the spin with the pillar like thing?

Lol nice working using the black colour paint option on your SS anyways that pillar like card is called a relic which you win insted of a nymph as a filler its worthless so sell it.

Flag Post

totally unfair, the oty hatched from a fate egg, and got 4 blessings! i could never even draw a hope.

On a side note. For windows users at least, i use a Feature called snipping tool to capture my screens, It is found under accessories in the start menu, and basically it allows you to drag a box around whatever you want to save. it is a lot easier than using paint.

Flag Post

so use parallel universe >.>

Flag Post

http://h.imagehost.org/download/0100/Elements

Sry Don’t know how to get this picture as a picture . If yoou could tell me how to then I would be happy. I used Imagehost.org

Flag Post

Maybe one of the links at the bottom of the Screenshot will be the correct one to view it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Icybreath:

http://h.imagehost.org/download/0100/Elements

Sry Don’t know how to get this picture as a picture . If yoou could tell me how to then I would be happy. I used Imagehost.org

all you do is put an exclaimation mark before and after your link

Flag Post

Flag Post

!ImageHost.org!
Sure its only a level 3, but still. Got everything rolling nice and quick once i got that druid/skele combo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebouncer84:

I was in the chat box! Im famous now! XD What? I couldnt resist when i saw that!

Flag Post

Way too close for comfort.

Flag Post

Stole tsunami and locked a half-blood.

Flag Post

This was my first game against a Fake God :D LOL!

Flag Post

ncePhotobucket

This was my very first false god. Only 2 card he played, they were elite firefly queen and owl’s eye and he made it fly. My fire spirit has been out since my 2nd turn also.

Flag Post

I know, I know, I keep sceenshoting my chimera but look at that!!!! 160/184!!!!!
NOW, share yours with the world! Or I’ll kill you with my chimera!!!