Forums Elements

Epic Screenshots Thread!!!! page 20

589 posts

Flag Post

I have to post this even if its not epic. The card in his hand may have been another miracle.. (-_-)

Flag Post

He got you good in that duel. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

He got you good in that duel. :P

Nothing i can do against overhealing.

Flag Post

…Yes you can, simple growing your scarabs by eating others works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

…Yes you can, simple growing your scarabs by eating others works.

Yup but I don’t think Sin had the time to grow those scarabs high enough where it can > 378 Hp while the opponent keep using SoD + Miracle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SinyoR:

Maybe not epic but funny :) (Won the match she had 18 hp left and 25 poison on her)

18? looks like 11 to me

Flag Post

Haha yeah Im sorry for that :D

Flag Post

I finally made it to one in Silver:) Now I have to work for plat. I have 2 accounts.

Flag Post

Wow nice ed. Im happy with my only rank 1 in plat xD Never really tried other ranks, started to build arena decks when i was lvl 59 so i had some gold decks lol.

Flag Post

Wow nice ed. Im happy with my only rank 1 in plat xD Never really tried other ranks, started to build arena decks when i was lvl 59 so i had some gold decks lol.

Thanks friendo Siny:)

Flag Post

Better that way cal and qazz? :D

Flag Post

Yes, Very happy lol. :D

Flag Post

I have to post this even if its not epic. The card in his hand may have been another miracle.. (-_-)

Cool!! \m/ I was pretty surprised to see myself in your epic screenshot :D

Flag Post

:) Quite annoying arena deck u had lolol ^^

Flag Post

The image makes Dhanzig epic now. :D

Flag Post

2nd one is in trainer… i forgot to keep a rol to rev time O_O derp… and i was so happy that he quinted everything so he couldn’t rev time forever…

Flag Post

Fairly new person here, this is my deck I am using to farm gold for upgrades.. Anyhow, this is usually how bronze and AI3 matches go!

Flag Post

i have a similar deck to that pest/dev deck i use earth mark for even more pc with quakes though

Flag Post

seem to be getting a crazy good win rate with fgs with this… its just so slow…

this ai uses fahrenheit when it has antimatter itx x-5 damage if it would keep them on the field because they still do damage instead of killing them because of the -5 they would win much much more…

i usaly dont have 2 purple nymphs on the field so i can rev time on one as it is the anubis cost and my pillars dont match so i loose 1 time very turn. this deck only has 12 upped cards.

note: if u read the chat i lied

Flag Post

Deck link jooe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

Deck link jooe?

6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ug 6ug 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q7 7q7 7q8 7q8 8pj

think that was it

Flag Post

0 turn win :D

Flag Post

Please explain. The best win I’ve had was 2 turns

Flag Post

Trainer. Opponent has less than 7 cards in deck. First turn deckout.
EDIT:6 of each bolt, 6 precog, 6 SoB

Flag Post

Or he played Arena and the Ai has 1hp which he played first. :P