Forums Elements

How many nymphs do you have? page 9

327 posts

Flag Post

Then the opponent can self-snipe and play creatures before malignent cells regenerate, yes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

Then the opponent can self-snipe and play creatures before malignent cells regenerate, yes?

Yes but your example is way to specific, Most people doesn’t have anything to snipe the cells with for them to play other creatures. Even if it does happened the opponent wouldn’t generate enough damage to win hopefully.

Flag Post

Good point. I was about to suggest Owl’s Eye, but now…

Flag Post

Best option is to use Deflagration/Steal on your opponent shield that’s blocking the cells attack he/she placed on your side of the field.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Best option is to use Deflagration/Steal on your opponent shield that’s blocking the cells attack he/she placed on your side of the field.

Jade shield FTW?

Flag Post

Jade shield FTW?

Hardly saw one in a Cell strategy deck since the creator of the deck tries not keep the deck 1 element instead of two, The deck is already slow and using card slots or changing the mark makes the deck slower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Jade shield FTW?

Hardly saw one in a Cell strategy deck since the creator of the deck tries not keep the deck 1 element instead of two, The deck is already slow and using card slots or changing the mark makes the deck slower.

True, but you see that in rainbows. Back to nymph discussion?

Flag Post

True, but you see that in rainbows. Back to nymph discussion?

Aflatoxin style decks are likely Mono Death but I saw a few that were Death/Life which used Jade + Bonds. Anyways back to the Nymph discussion like you said. :D

Flag Post

Oh right, nymphs. Haven’t gotten anything cool lately.

PS. What does FTW mean? i know WTF, but…

Flag Post

Oh right, nymphs. Haven’t gotten anything cool lately.

PS. What does FTW mean? i know WTF, but…

How many and which Nymphs do you have so far also “FTW” means For The Win.

Flag Post

got a greynymph on my first day of playing from the oracle
i had some other rare weapons but i sold them so i could have more moneys

Flag Post

I also have just a Grey Nymph taken by the Oracle and I play Elements for about a month. Do you guys know if you gain one Nymph per month from the Oracle or something like that, or it is completely random and based on luck if you get any Nymphs at all?

Flag Post

or it is completely random and based on luck if you get any Nymphs at all?

This^

Flag Post

This^. But once per month is a good estimation, because nymph chance is ~3%. The oracle randomly chooses a card, and if it´s a nymph, 50% chance to choose another card. So chances are about 6/200, not sure how many oracle cards we actually have. sth about 200.

Flag Post

i currently have 3 purple nymphs, 1 grey nymph, 1 amber nymph and 1 green nymph (total 6 nymphs)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The oracle is not a Mr.Nice guy, I haven’t gotten a Nymph in 2 months or so. :(

Flag Post

i got three in the last 2 weeks a light nymph dark nymph n a golden nymph hehe

Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind gaining Gravity or Time Nymphs, These are really useful in decks I want to make.

Flag Post

I just got my 2nd one from today’s spin! :D

1 grav, 1 fire.

Flag Post

I only got 1 Light Nymph

Very useful in Luminating Hope deck though

Flag Post

all of them :D one each though :<

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkninjalucian:

all of them :D one each though :<

I would like that where I at least have 1 of each of the ones I am missing like Time, Gravity, and Water.

Flag Post

Got a Nymph Queen today. :D

Flag Post

I have one purple, two auburn, one green, two red, one queen and one blue nymph.