Forums Elements

Rare Cards [List]

211 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys Wolfunit here, this topic is about previewing all the rare cards in the game under which elements section it belongs too. I think this topic will help players know their rare and what they do, took me a good bit of time creating this topic but I think it’s worth it.

Other

Relic & Relic

Aether

Lobotomizer & Electrocutor

Turquoise Nymph & Aether Nymph

Shard of Wisdom

Air

Owl’s Eye & Eagle’s Eye

Blue Nymph & Air Nymph

Shard of Freedom

Darkness

Vampire Stiletto & Vampire Dagger

Black Nymph & Dark Nymph

Shard of Void

Death

Arsenic & Arsenic

Grey Nymph & Death Nymph

Shard of Sacrifice

Flag Post

Earth

Pulverizer & Pulverizer

Auburn Nymph & Earth Nymph

Shard of Integrity

Entropy

Discord & Discord

Purple Nymph & Purple Nymph

Shard of Serendipity

Fire

Fahrenheit & Fahrenheit

Red Nymph & Fire Nymph

Shard of Bravery

Gravity

Titan & Titan

Amber Nymph & Gravity Nymph

Shard of Focus

Life

Druidic Staff & Jade Staff

Green Nymph & Life Nymph

Shard of Gratitude

Flag Post

Light

Morning Star & Morning Glory

White Nymph & Light Nymph

Miracle & Improved Miracle

Shard of Divinity

Time

Eternity & Eternity

Golden Nymph & Golden Nymph

Pharaoh & Pharaoh

Shard of Readiness

Water

Trident & Poseidon

Nymph Queen & Water Nymph

Arctic Squid & Arctic Octopus

Shard of Patience

Flag Post

Here is the rare (Foil) artwork of Chimera

Here is a example of a Mark Cards:

Note: There are mark cards for all elements;they can’t be destroyed once stack on your mark along with you can only have 6 in your deck. You win these cards from Elements official forums Tournaments.

Note: You can only get nymphs as a gift from the oracle or if you win a weekly PvP tournament. You can earn Chimera’s if you donate to elements in-game PayPal feature which you get a code, minimum is $5 a code to type in the redeem feature to pick this rare art or 1 of the upgraded shards or as a reward from League.

Flag Post

there is a little mistake. The Auburn Nymph costs 8 earth quanta, and its ability costs 3. The same for the Earth Nymph.

Flag Post
Originally posted by takezoido:

there is a little mistake. The Auburn Nymph costs 8 earth quanta, and its ability costs 3. The same for the Earth Nymph.

Do you have a Auburn Nymph along with Earth Nymph updated image, seems both forums+wiki has the outdated version of the card.I will try to get GirlsGeneration (Wiki Editor) to update wiki with the new image than i will fix this problem.

Note:All Nymphs are up to date along with all the rest of cards.

Flag Post

Sorry about the outdated Wiki. I was occupied with War related stuff until last week, and did not have the chance to realize that Nymphs were actually outdated for a long, long time. I’ll update all the changes today.

- GirlsGeneration, Elements the Wiki Editor -

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Here is a example of a Mark Cards:

Note:There are mark cards for all elements,they cant be destroyed along with you can only have 6 in your deck.You win these cards from Elements official forums Tournaments.

Thank you for telling me about hte mark cards. And when I was fighting Rastalfa (the tournament organizer guy), he had a bunch of these mark cards, so I assumed that he was hacking. But, I did destroy one of his marks with explosion, so I’m unsure if they truly are immortal.

Flag Post

@dagabox: They stack on your mark if it matches the mark card played, and they cannot be destroyed that way. However, if they don’t match your mark, they act like a pillar.

For example, I have Mark Of Fire, and I play the Mark Of Fire card. It stacks on my mark (Mark is x2, just like the False Gods have Markx3) and it cannot be destroyed. Then I play Mark of Life. It is played like a pillar and is identical to a pillar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupHomies:

@dagabox: They stack on your mark if it matches the mark card played, and they cannot be destroyed that way. However, if they don’t match your mark, they act like a pillar.

For example, I have Mark Of Fire, and I play the Mark Of Fire card. It stacks on my mark (Mark is x2, just like the False Gods have Markx3) and it cannot be destroyed. Then I play Mark of Life. It is played like a pillar and is identical to a pillar.

Thanks for that. :)

Flag Post

All the Rares on this topic are all up to date.

Flag Post

If we could, I’d give you +1 karma.

Flag Post

Anyone besides me think this topic should be a sticky? because i think so because alot of players don’t know what are the rare cards in the game and what they can upgrade too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Anyone besides me think this topic should be a sticky? because i think so because alot of players don’t know what are the rare cards in the game and what they can upgrade too.

yes it should, it helped me a lot

Flag Post

Ok, i will ask one of the forums mods to make this topic a sticky and see what they have to say.

Flag Post

Looks like a nice list.
Thanks for taking the time to type all this out. :3

Flag Post

No Relic?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zeru:

No Relic?

A Relic does nothing and is only found as a replacement card for nymphs in the spinner after a battle and the best option is to sell the card. I know you asked about relics because it’s rare to earn but isn’t usefull to be a rare card.

Flag Post

Holo chimera would be nice

Flag Post

Foil Chimera:

Note: Foil Chimera is always upgraded.

Flag Post

BTW, Dont all upgraded cards count as rares?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeviousDragon99:

BTW, Dont all upgraded cards count as rares?

Yes but not in this case since rare cards are those that can be un-upped and still be called a rare without it having to be upgraded unlike the basic form of upgraded common cards.

Flag Post

You forgot to add the Aether Nymph’s image, and the alternate art of Chimera.
Oh, and the blanks in ‘Shard of Divinity’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

You forgot to add the Aether Nymph’s image, and the alternate art of Chimera.
Oh, and the blanks in ‘Shard of Divinity’.

Reload your page the shards shows just fine also i added the alternate art of Chimera above the mark image also yes i got to fix the Aether Nymph image.

Update: Aether Nymph fixed.

Flag Post

isnt there still other holos?