Forums Elements

Rare Cards [List] page 8

211 posts

Flag Post

What? All shards are usable, upped or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NekoSlave:

Is it an upped shard, or just a shard? I mean, is it in shard state where it’s unusable?

It’s in a upgraded state.

Originally posted by Fippe94:

What? All shards are usable, upped or not.

Yes due to the past updates.

Flag Post

Question; What do you mean by “Farm for you to get rares”?

Flag Post

fyi i just got 1 week straight of rare cards from orcale and im not even past quest 3 _
maybe its just luck?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lantern123:

Question; What do you mean by “Farm for you to get rares”?

Get a friend to create a rare farm deck and enter pvp and hope to connection to him/her and win which you will have a chance to gain the rares.

Flag Post

I just saw a level 1 deck with a Light Nymph, a Venom and a Vampire Stiletto.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Webster01:

I just saw a level 1 deck with a Light Nymph, a Venom and a Vampire Stiletto.

Got lucky with the oracle and/or farms in PvP 1/2.

Flag Post

How do we donate the ‘$5’, I thought we donated kreds…

Flag Post

How do we donate the ‘$5’, I thought we donated kreds…

There isn’t a in-game kred transaction system to gain premium items. To donate and gain a reward code you will need to donate through the in-game donation system.

Flag Post

D: How do we do that? Credit Cards?

Flag Post

D: How do we do that? Credit Cards?

Why don’t you click the button in-game and see the process but yes credit card/paypal and etc.

Flag Post

i havent played this in so long i barely recognize half of these

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pontoty:

i havent played this in so long i barely recognize half of these

Well I hope the list helps you know which cards are the new rares. :D

Flag Post

is there any other holos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by aruntisa:

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aruntisa:

If there is ever any, It will be posted on this topic. :D

Flag Post

when i was doing arena and won 5 games in a row i got the special spin and i saw a shard that looked like shard of void but was a little bit smaller en a little bit ligher anyone knows what that was?

Flag Post

There is a graphic effect that overlap the cards making it seem different. :P

Flag Post

ok lol ty

Flag Post

so you ’ll never know which shart is in the spin?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruud99:

so you ’ll never know which shart is in the spin?

1) Yes, if the opponent deck has specific shards.
2) No, If it’s Arena bonus spins.

Flag Post

Fixed all the broke image links + re-linked all the titles back to the new wiki, This was long overdue.

Flag Post

Im sorry if noobish question(i havent completed al the quests, have no idea what shards are, or how to get any card not available in bazaar except for oracle, so yeah. im a noob.) how do you get malignant cell? i had a skeleton hit with reverse time and it turned into malignant cell, with me, being a life elemental with empathic bond and low health plus shield, decided to use the empathic bond. in mere turns, my part was filled with health-inducing, ass-kicking malignant cells and i easily won. i plan on getting a bunch of those, some shields and many chimeara cards+adrenaline. i did not see malignant cell in the bazaar an i deny to wait eternally for oracle. can someone help me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gaxydax:

Im sorry if noobish question(i havent completed al the quests, have no idea what shards are, or how to get any card not available in bazaar except for oracle, so yeah. im a noob.) how do you get malignant cell? i had a skeleton hit with reverse time and it turned into malignant cell, with me, being a life elemental with empathic bond and low health plus shield, decided to use the empathic bond. in mere turns, my part was filled with health-inducing, ass-kicking malignant cells and i easily won. i plan on getting a bunch of those, some shields and many chimeara cards+adrenaline. i did not see malignant cell in the bazaar an i deny to wait eternally for oracle. can someone help me?

nevermind, just found out its not obtainable, but my pvp idea was good right?

Flag Post

Rares can not be obtained from the bazaar but only through the spins. Malignant Cells can not be obtain and those who has it only gotten it from a bug which elements faced but got patched up also all rares are listed on the first page. :)