Forums Elements

Rare Cards [List] page 9

211 posts

Flag Post

Updated with version 1.321.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Updated with version 1.321.

Now how will we know the old cards :(?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Updated with version 1.321.

Now how will we know the old cards :(?

Just look in the > Index of /images/Cards/1.31 of the official forums image page.

 
Flag Post

So, relics have absolutly NO use? They just take a quanta when you click it? And you can do this an unlimited number of times a turn?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by likeanonion:

So, relics have absolutly NO use? They just take a quanta when you click it? And you can do this an unlimited number of times a turn?

Yes, Yes and Yes. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by likeanonion:

So, relics have absolutly NO use? They just take a quanta when you click it? And you can do this an unlimited number of times a turn?

Yes, Yes and Yes. :D

Well, if you precog tat your oppo has BH, and you just played 3 novae (no mo needed fora shard golem deck)
that 36 hp could win you the game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:
and you just played 3 novae

If the opponent has a turn left, your singularity will mess you up anyway.

but it is actually true: you can counter black hole or devourer (it won’t produce :darkness quanta) with it.
still, this is SO situational, it is usually a dead card.

 
Flag Post

ahhhhhhhhh . I want to see a singularity in action. is there a video on youtube which shows this ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter:

ahhhhhhhhh . I want to see a singularity in action. is there a video on youtube which shows this ?

No but you can try it yourself. :D

 
Flag Post

I don’t want to get some loses as I am really now on a dead end as I am looking for a new bet powerfull unupped(if possible) deck or one with small amount of upped

 
Flag Post

We have a elements trainer for a reason. :D