Forums Elements

Elements Image Gallery For Elements Players [Avatars]

144 posts

Flag Post

Banner made by SupHomies

Hey Wolfunit here, I give myself the title of “Elements Helper” for kongregate for all i have done related to my Topics, Posting on forums and comments on the comment board everyday to help elemental players.This is one of the projects am working on for players to use these Elements card images from the game ELEMENTS as their avatars on kongregate Or to be used on the elements Official Forums since there’s no list on google or forums where there is only the images.

In this Link, It will have a compile and collate links to various helpful resources that should assist you in improving your own skills and abilities in whatever digital art based medium you choose.
In addition, It shall have compiled a set of resources, tutorials and other places that should assist you as much as possible.

The ArtBox! Undergoing restoration works
If you would like to create a Gif out of these images you can use this tool Picasion

Note: Right-Click than press Save Picture As to save the images.

Modification of any original work is not allowed unless given explicit permission.

If you want permission visit Vrt Portfolio Of Creative Work He also have a Kongregate profile and a Forums Account

Flag Post

(Shards(Rare)

(New Shards (Rare)

Flag Post

(Weapon (Most are Rare)

Flag Post

(Shield)

Flag Post

(Nymphs (Ultra Rare))

Nymph Replacement

Flag Post

(Dragons)

Flag Post

(Creatures)

Flag Post

(Creatures)

Flag Post

(Creatures)

Flag Post

(Spells/Permanents)

Flag Post

(Spells/Permanents)

Flag Post

(Spells/Permanents)

Flag Post

(Rare Art)

(Special April Fool’s Pet)

Examples of modify Elements images that forums staff on elements official forums has:

By wizelsnarf (Current Avatar on Official Forums)

By Vrt (jmdt avatar on Kong + Official forums)

Flag Post

Acknowledgements: Elements Wiki (For the Marks).
I would also like to thank Vrt for coming up with great artwork for most non-spore art and making modify avatars for forums members. I would also like to thank Chimto for helping me find images which were missing.

Elements is Property of Zanzarino Design, all rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 (soon to be 2011 hes busy with the next update).

Side note:This is a list of useful topics I made.
- Rare [List]
- Popular FG Archive Decks
- Serious About Making Card Ideas For Elements 0.2 [Game related resources included]

Flag Post

vety nice wolf.

Flag Post

Did you make those?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

Did you make those?

Well the forums staff were to list all the card images in the game called “Elements” so people can mod there avatar so i did it for them so Elements players don’t have to edit the card itself to get the images because not even google or forums have it. Atm am waiting for the admin to move my topic to Elements forums.

Flag Post

Wheres Pendulums?

Flag Post

Fantastic thread. I’ll definitely be using some of these. ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by lobstershow:

Wheres Pillars/Pendulums?

Sorry getting these images took 6hrs i crashed lol you can edit Pendulums/pillars from the cards itself if you like.

(Pillars/Pendulums)

Flag Post

nice job qazzy

Flag Post

This is pretty awesome.

Flag Post

Pretty awesome. Other examples could be Pepokish’s avatar with a santa hat over the Leaf Dragon, or UG with santa hat. One way or the other, I’ll sure use them. Someday. (Or maybe in 3 mins, when I realize Elements will always be pro)

Flag Post

You should probably list the Underworld icon (made by kobisjeruk) and the Rainbow icon (made by me) from the official forum.

Flag Post

Really nice pictures on elements.