Forums Elements

Elements Image Gallery For Elements Players [Avatars] page 6

144 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by giplaw:

Hmm is the SoR slightly bigger than ther other two or is it just my eyes.

Nope it’s your eyes, Just kidding but SoR is bigger then SoP + SoG. I am not sure if it’s suppose to be like that or if the sizing down didn’t match the rest of images.

SoR’s just thicker. Anyways, I can take requests for animated slideshow-like avvies if anyone need them. Just double-checking: what sizes are the avvies?

Flag Post

Okey, I updated the missing list Chimto, Thanks. I known I was off when it came to the holy cow stats oh well, Anyways it sadden me that last year we didn’t get it back for April Fools. :(

Just double-checking: what sizes are the avvies?

On the site itself it should have a option for size as large, medium or small, Just set it to small.

Flag Post

Flag Post

The image length should of been longer, The words looks cut off. :(

Flag Post

Here are some of the new images:

Flag Post

Thanks a bunch Xenocidius, Congratulations on your first post made on the Elements forums. Nice Cloak (Darkness) avatar. :D

Hey guys within some of the pages you will see the image not show up however on the originial post it shows. The reason is that part of the URL address changed for the image links from cdn.elementswiki.co.cc to cdn.elementscommunity.com/wiki.

Ok updated!

New Images Added:
- Shard of Divinity
- Shard of Sacrifice
- Shard of Serendipity
- Otyugh New Artwork

Flag Post

Hey again, Kong. Here are the new images from 1.30:

Flag Post

Thanks, I have now added them in. :D

Flag Post

where on the official site can i find the last images?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeriousSimon:

where on the official site can i find the last images?

Which last image? If there here why would you want to find them on the official forums also Xeno linked images doesn’t carry the official forums url.

Flag Post

The images probably won’t appear on the official site for a while; our admin is taking a break. They’re there anyway, so I’m not sure why you want them on the official site.

Oh, and here’s Chaos Power. Finally.

Flag Post

Thank you, The last piece of the collection.

New Images Added:
-Chaos Power

Flag Post

Psion:

(Again, size is not really a problem.)

Flag Post

Along with these,

Lycanthrope:

Colossal Dragon:

Sapphire Charger:

Elite Charger:

Toadfish:

Firefly Queen:

I would like to see the images sized down so it can fit together with the others.

Flag Post

You can always use image-resizing tools for this.

Flag Post

Hey i made a GIF containing all the Elements here it is-

if you want a smaller one it should still be my Profile Image.

Flag Post

giplaw already made a mark GIF avatar using http://picasion.com/ which he posted on page 5. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

giplaw already made a mark GIF avatar using http://picasion.com/ which he posted on page 5. :P

Well… this is awkward….

Flag Post

Well yours has a black background so that’s special, It kinda looks like the background on official forums. :P

Originally posted by Chimto:

You can always use image-resizing tools for this.

I got them now which I updated the original post.