Forums Elements

Help with fine tuning: Zero Quanta deck.

18 posts

Flag Post

The idea for this deck is to capitalize on the synergy between Discord and Black Hole to shut down an opponent completely. So far, I have found it works best against Rainbow decks and dual element decks, but not so much against mono and immolation-based decks.

This is my basic setup. Black holes and Gravity Nymphs to keep myself at full health while denying quanta to the opponent. Most games end like this:

Upped pillars allow the opponent to get out a few cards, but mostly they sit at zero quanta and slowly die to chaos powered Nymphs and Discord.

Any suggestions on how to improve the deck?

Flag Post

Looks good, except i’d like to see more discords, earlier the draw the better, and chaos powers seeing as your lacking damage. Not sure how to get them in there though.

Flag Post

I could drop two of the Grav Nymphs and replace with CP without too much hinderance. I will see how it works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Looks good, except i’d like to see more discords, earlier the draw the better, and chaos powers seeing as your lacking damage. Not sure how to get them in there though.

I couldn’t say it any better also i agree you need more attack so yea more Chaose Power will work and reduce either the amount of gravity nymphs or blackholes.

Flag Post

um….
I assume you made this deck on trainer?

6 grav nymphs, they are good, but not worth it… 2~3 at most

at least 3 discords

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdioticIdiot:

um….

at least 3 discords

Minimal 3 discords. Its only good against rainbow decs cuz your relying on black hole alot more than discords. I’d recommedn 3-5 discords.

Flag Post

um….

at least 3 discords

The screenshot he posted was from PvP2 (loof at the opponent’s name). Since PvP is disabled in the trainer, this is probably from the real game.

Kongratulations on getting six Gravity Nymphs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

um….

at least 3 discords

The screenshot he posted was from PvP2 (loof at the opponent’s name). Since PvP is disabled in the trainer, this is probably from the real game.

Kongratulations on getting six Gravity Nymphs.

No 10 Men is in T50, I think this is from T50. Also look at the top, there is no timer thing or “Send message” so this is T50

Flag Post

No, he played Top50 which 10 men is #1.

Minimal 3 discords. Its only good against rainbow decs cuz your relying on black hole alot more than discords. I’d recommedn 3-5 discords.

3 discords minimal i agree, any amount above that isn’t needed. It’s not like if he has Animate Weapon spells to fly them which would be nice if he adds it but atm insted of having more then 3 discord replace it with better cards like Chaos Power since this deck lacks damage.

Flag Post

more discords, less grav nymphs, 9 quanta takes a while to get each one out.

Flag Post

Yeah, was done in trainer. I am looking for a deck that can dominate Top 50 for easy farming before I commit to an element. Currently running a rush deck at 7k score, but looking for the long-term deck options.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZeroMoge:

Yeah, was done in trainer. I am looking for a deck that can dominate Top 50 for easy farming before I commit to an element. Currently running a rush deck at 7k score, but looking for the long-term deck options.

The popular Top50 deck are:
-Lava Rush
-Fractal Phoenix
-Speed rainbows

Sidenote: Fire is a great element to be used in a deck for Top50.

Top 50 Decks – Upgraded

Flag Post

Thanks.

Flag Post

i know i might be two years too late to comment but… 3 chaos powers is really not a lot of damage… i wouldn’t be surprised if in most battles you decked out before you killed him— seems like with most any healing card(s) you would be doomed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Top 50 Decks – Upgraded

actual link

edit: just for those wondering why it wasn’t working xD

Flag Post

Look at the time stamp, It was when we had the other forums domain name but now it changed. :(

Flag Post

which trainer were you using? i know of 2 but one doesnt have top 50 and the other doesnt have nymphs

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

which trainer were you using? i know of 2 but one doesnt have top 50 and the other doesnt have nymphs

You guys need to pay attention to time stamps of the poster you’re replying to.