Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center)

1466 posts

Flag Post

Thanks to kevkev60614 for helping with the steps which he said I could of used.

This topic is about helping players with their decks and us the elements kongregate community will provide you with tips/advise/links on improving your deck related to balance as in creatures, spells, permanents and pillars.

Creature cards: These cards will summon a creature that will fight for the elemental; creatures have a certain amount of attack power, health point and special skill themselves.

Spell cards: Spells have an immediate outcome; spell cards are discarded after their effect took place.

Permanent cards: Permanents are artifacts, equipment, or any other item that will remain in play for an indefinite amount of time.

Quanta Index: The optimal number of Pillars a deck should have.

Number One: Your subject line should summarize the help you need. Posting that you need help against top-50 with a mono-life deck (e.g. Mono-life versus t50) will get you both more replies and more helpful replies than a more general comment

Number Two:

1) On the Main menu click on “Your deck”, then “Import/Export”. Highlight all the code and hit Control-C to copy the code.

2) Open the Deck Image Generator http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/ and insert the code, hit Control-P to paste the code.

3) Copy the Direct Link and Paste the link onto your post which you will need to add ! At the front and endings of the Link for an image to be previewed.

Number Three: Just showing the deck is not enough! Always include the following information:

a) What opponent is this deck intended to face? (e.g. AI3, t50, PVP2, FGs)
b) Have you already played with the deck and if so what sort of problems did you encounter? (e.g. loses to rush decks, never enough fire quanta)

Number Four: What help do you need? Providing even two sentences will help readers provide concise and thoughtful solutions. If you are not really having problems but are looking for other players’ thoughts, say so. If you’ve built a deck that’s mono-life except for gravity pulls, you should expect that players will recommend you just revert to a mono-life. Explaining why you think gravity pulls belong in your deck will spare reviewers the hassle of making a needless post and help you get the answer to your real question faster.

Number Five: Grammar, spelling, and punctuation go a long way. Take the time to proofread your post or, chances are, nobody will take the time to decipher it.

Rules:
1) Don’t spam.
2) Do not link to inappropriate material.
3) Don’t feed the trolls.
4) Don’t be vulgar, abusive, or annoying.
5) Post original decks only please.

Flag Post

Deck Building Guides:
Deckbuilding 101: From Noob to False God Slayer (Building Your First Deck If You Now Started)
How to Build an Effective Rainbow Deck
9 Tips for Better Deck Building
Using Quanta Index to determine the optimal number of Pillars in a deck
jmdt’s Über Guide to Über Deckbuilding
General Rules for Deck Building Quanta

Flag Post

5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5cg 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ad 7aj 7aj 7aj 7al 7al 7al 7am 7am 7an 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 8pn any ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Cure:

5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5cg 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ad 7aj 7aj 7aj 7al 7al 7al 7am 7am 7an 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 8pn any ideas?

Getting it to 30 cards would help quite a bit. Whats it supposed to be for anyways?

Flag Post

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52r 52r 52r 52s 52s 52s 52v 52v 5c6 5c6 5ih 5ih 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ro 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 8ps

this is a rainbow deck i made, the goal is to spawn ,from pharaohs, scarabs and make them eat the creatures spawned by aflotoxin and use the death they generate to build a defense, flood helps generate death as well,emp bond can easily get me an EM if it goes well

very affective VS other slow decks but rushes are a 99% lose chance

is there anything i can do to make it faster without sacrificing the whole idea of the deck?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

this is a rainbow deck i made, the goal is to spawn ,from pharaohs, scarabs and make them eat the creatures spawned by aflotoxin and use the death they generate to build a defense, flood helps generate death as well,emp bond can easily get me an EM if it goes well

very affective VS other slow decks but rushes are a 99% lose chance

is there anything i can do to make it faster without sacrificing the whole idea of the deck?

Okay I made a picture of your current deck CrowBar

Yes, this deck is very slow indeed, and I give alot of the blame to Alfatoxin which I believe is unnecessary. You dont need to eat the malignant cells from Alfatoxin, just eat your opponents creatures. Flooding is also something that you do not want for it restricts the number of creatures you can have to 7, and the idea of “Scarabs” is to swarm the opponent and eat him alive. Im not sure if you should make a rainbow out of this, and if your using a rainbow remember to try to use elements from all cards for any quanta generated to a element that you arn’t even using is wasted quanta. And I believe you should take out eternity and put in another rare weapon. Try and balance the quanta usage between elments and this deck is really heavy on time so it will take you a long time to play just 1 pharaoh, some creature control like lightning/rain of fire to bring big creatures down for smaller scarabs to devour.
You might be better off using Otyugh’s btw.
Possibly some buffs to make scarabs stronger – “Plate armour” or “Blessing”

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Cure:

Fat deck cure o.O

Heres a picture of what it lookes like

Sp what exactly is the strategy with this deck l0l?

What I think your doign is trying to do too many thing in a single deck. Your trying Adrenaline/Scorpion Empathic bond/stuff. SoR/Jade dragon…
Set one of these things as your main goal and we’ll streamline the deck into something functional

And yes

Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Getting it to 30 cards would help quite a bit. Whats it supposed to be for anyways?

Flag Post

Anyway this is what me, DEVIOUSDRAGON99, is working on.

Yes. Of course he could do with a bit of HELP

QI = Dont know dont care, not important in this deck

This deck is for PVP use, exploiting the synergy between miracle and stone skin. There are 2 ways to win with this deck.

1)Deck the opponent out 2)Whack the opponent to death with a morning star (if the opponent doesn’t have any defense should take 15 turns)

Its pretty funny when your opponent is swarming you with 70 damage a turn but your just not dying ^^

QI = 5.07

And this is one of the decks I made when I tried earthquake but I keep getting annoyed at the 1 or 2 pillars left. Aiming to blast all permanents including pillars into oblivion >:)

This one relies largely on draws, and deciding when to play that odd sundial. Made for PVP use.
Intended for PVP use.

Flying Adrena staves, Each adrenalined stave heals you for 20 hp a turn and does 8 damage a turn. Its more of a counter-rush, really. Made for PVP use, especially against rushes with no control.

QI = 4.2

If you cant see the pic, refresh.

This one is pretty fun to play, and again, for PVP. Watch your opponent as he stares at gargantuar, huge devouring beast that crush creatures across the field. Buff your Oty + Quint it. Watch how your opponent reacts. You can easily get a giant oty out early with this deck

Flag Post

Got a deck only got it a bit upped meant for PVP uses

One of my games with this deck
Me:“Hey, why only 40 cards in your deck?”
Victim:“Less cards means I get the cards I want”
Me:“Someones obviously been filling your brain with garbage”
Victim:“Well we’ll play a game and see who wins then.”
Victim: “Theres a reason why your score is negative”

Note:Dont go around making random 60 card decks after this, 30 cards is better for most decks but not this one…

Video of me pwning the ‘Victim’

I got many other amusing responses with this deck, but this one is the only one I recorded :(

Flag Post

Hey DeviousDragon99 it would be nice if you posted all the decks you need help with on 1 post. On your second of last post it isn’t related to this topic since it’s for deck helping not to show case your decks.

Deck 1: You already have your main goal down as a annoying heal deck but you need more damage then a morning star, maybe some dragons.

Deck 2: You should add some CC as back up if your oppoent gets lucky so Rain of Fire or Rage Potion will do as you will end up with a mass about of fire quanta but that’s if you want too since you would like to keep your deck close to 30 cards and CC less.

Deck 3: Deflagration and momentum would be nice add-ons but do you get good draws to run the deck with only 6 nova’s?

Deck 4: If your Flying weapons were upgraded you could of changed your mark to either gravity for momentum or aether for Quintessence. Why didn’t you have 5 staffs, 4 flying weapon spells since you have 4 adrenaline and add dragons but remove the 2 Thunderstorm for the extra pillars since those spells are weak.

Deck 5: I think your heavy on gravity but that’s the core of the deck i would say add more cards that can buff your oty’s since it’s your main creature and if you have nothing to eat your doomed. You need some type of shield so a skull, fire bucker, thorn shield would work to weak your oppoents creatures. I do think you need extra damage so remove some cards for lava destroyers.

The_Cure Deck

Options: Either go Cockatrices + Mitosis with Heals/Adrenaline or Scorpion + Mitosis + Dragons with Heals/ Adrenaline.

Note: With heals you don’t need SoG/ Bonds/ Staff also you don’t need Green nymphs since you have adrealine plus remove the SoR which isn’t needed. Long sword > Jade Staff in many situations and make your deck 30 cards.

How To Post Your Deck Image

1) On the Main menu click on “Your deck”, then “Import/Export”. Highlight all the code and hit Control-C to copy the code.

2) Open the Deck Image Generator http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/ and insert the code, hit Control-P to paste the code.

3) Copy the Direct Link and Paste the link onto your post which you will need to add ! at the frount and endings of the Link for a image to be previewed.

Flag Post

Ahh, ive been working on two decks recently. one which has been getting my score up and another one for pvp with my friends and ai5s

AI3 EM deck i use:

Works very well against them. but starting hands not as consistent… staffs brought out, adrenaline, parallel universe. Ive been seeing more of thse types of decks recently and they have been a big help to me but this one is my personal one i made x3

pvp/ ai5 sudden killer

once again, i made this by myself and have gone with the 3 upgraded cards (because they are tournament rules my room has every year ^^) get 4 dragons on the field in 1 turn and sky blitz for an excess of 100 damage. the only thing holding this back is the gravity shield which kills this deck…

Flag Post

You missed my last deck @ Qazzaq

Flag Post

Hang on.. Lemme get this straight. You put aether in as a element, so just so you can PU the sky dragons and for 3 dimensional shields?

Originally posted by sintendo337:

once again, i made this by myself and have gone with the 3 upgraded cards (because they are tournament rules my room has every year ^^) get 4 dragons on the field in 1 turn and sky blitz for an excess of 100 damage. the only thing holding this back is the gravity shield which kills this deck…

Flag Post

yes >.> am i supposed to wait for enough air quantum to summon 4 upped dragons. wait for them and sky blitz them? how will i wait without a shield for them? this is my styled gaming, usiing unusual duos and i plan to keep it this way. but any suggestions/help would be appreciated ^^

note: qazzaq123, excellent job on keeping the community together :D

Flag Post

I dunno if just having 6 sky dragons and 6 sky blitz might work better. And think about subsituting the dragons for elite wyrms. Duos with bad synergy are bad.

Flag Post

note: qazzaq123, excellent job on keeping the community together :D

Thank you, i try my best to do as much as i can for this community.

pvp/ ai5 sudden killer

I agree with Devious 6 Sky Dragons, 3 Sky Blitz,3 Wings and Air pillars would be a good deck but since you said you would like it to keep the deck duo which the problem your having is Gravity shield i say use Wyrm since it can slip under the shield ability but then you have to make sure you use Wyrm ability Before you Sky Blitz. :P Like they say no 1 deck can win againist all the others as each deck must have a fault or two.

AI3 EM deck

If your staffs heal i don’t think you need x2 heals also does this deck do well againist shields? i did remember i saw a deck while back which used momentum on the staffs. The only problem i see with this deck is CC cards like reverse time or even shield because the staffs do take abit long to set up and the damage isn’t strong but the heal makes up for that.

Summary: If you upgrade your deck fully it would run alot faster and with that you can improve your deck along the way.

Flag Post

http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=zC5bsz35buz45c2z45c7z35c86rn7ae7ai7an7ao8pn i need help with fg’s (i’d like to keep it mono-life) also some problems i’ve had are other life elementals in which they have upgraded emerald shields, making my scorpions useless.

Flag Post

To slove the problem of other Life users using emerald shield just add Mitosis (The non-weapon creature skill is now mitosis: generate a daughter creature. The skill cost matches the card cost) to be used on your Frogs to give you the extra attack if needed. There is nothing a mono life deck can do about a shield in its way then overpower it with damage.

Notice: This isn’t a False God deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deadly757:

http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=zC5bsz35buz45c2z45c7z35c86rn7ae7ai7an7ao8pn i need help with fg’s (i’d like to keep it mono-life) also some problems i’ve had are other life elementals in which they have upgraded emerald shields, making my scorpions useless.

Sorry to say, mono life is not suited for fake gods. You can never get a good win rate with it.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I had this idea: Fire Spirits, Fire Dragons and Sky Blitz, that would be insane damage output and another thign that combines fire and air is unstable gas, that would be like this:

Mark of Air

7 Fire Pillars
3 Fire Pendulums
4 Sky Blitz
6 Fire Dragon
6 Fire Spirit
4 Unstable Gas
= 30 Cards Total

What do you guys think?

Flag Post

Hey guys, I had this idea: Fire Spirits, Fire Dragons and Sky Blitz, that would be insane damage output and another thign that combines fire and air is unstable gas

Here is a similer deck which is on forums made by jmdt but the Unstable gas + fire spirits are replaced by Wings, rage elixir and Explosion for PC and CC.

Mark= Air

Flag Post

… ok, guys, I will walk you guys through how to post deck images here

1) copy the deck code, “Import/Export”
2) copy and paste it here: http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/, and submit
3) copy the deck link
4) use this code: [img src=“paste your link here”]
remember to replace “[” and “]” with “<” and “>”

Flag Post

For the Direct link to work on kongregate forums you just need to add “!” on both sides of the link.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

For the Direct link to work on kongregate forums you just need to add “!” on both sides of the link.

screw that… I like html codes… :P
I rarely use kong’s formatting, except “*” for bold and “_” for italic

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdioticIdiot:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

screw that… I like html codes… :P
I rarely use kong’s formatting, except “*” for bold and “_” for italic

Then use [img src=“link”]. Duh.