Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 2

1466 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:
Originally posted by TheIdioticIdiot:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

For the Direct link to work on kongregate forums you just need to add “!” on both sides of the link.

screw that… I like html codes… :P
I rarely use kong’s formatting, except “*” for bold and “_” for italic

Then use [img src=“link”]. Duh.

it wasn’t?
oh wait… facepalm accidentally typed the link code
fixed now…

Flag Post

Fun AI3 deck that still works well

edit: thanks for the tips i will change the deck and try it

Flag Post
Originally posted by zivc:

Doesn’t look like a AI3 deck to me. If you want to make this a AI3 Killer, I recommend removing Druidic staff, antimatters, SOG’s, Maxwell’s Demon, im not sure about Discord.

Flag Post

Yea i would remove all the healing + Blessing also keep the demon because if you can’t kill your opponent you can mutate the creature and hope it’s stats are unbalence to then kill it plus the anitmatter for CC for extra damage for it’s kinda a high costing card. What i would of done is add Butterfly Effect since you don’t have PC, i can see many shields blocking your creature attacks.

Flag Post

Got a deck only got it a bit upped meant for PVP uses

One of my games with this deck
Me:“Hey, why only 40 cards in your deck?”
Victim:“Less cards means I get the cards I want”
Me:“Someones obviously been filling your brain with garbage”
Victim:“Well we’ll play a game and see who wins then.”
Victim: “Theres a reason why your score is negative”

Note:Dont go around making random 60 card decks after this, 30 cards is better for most decks but not this one…

Video of me pwning the ‘Victim’

I got many other amusing responses with this deck, but this one is the only one I recorded :(

Edit: This is the deck Now, No picture yet.

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vn 4vn 52s 52s 592 592 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c4 5i9 5i9 5ia 5ih 5on 5on 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61t 61t 61t 6rm 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 74f 74f 7dm 7dm 7jp 7k2 7n5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7t9 80e 8ps

Flag Post

My question is why would you make a 60 card deck which is more for Half Bloods and False Gods when you could of made a 30 card rainbow which will win much faster and many more wins compare to this deck?

Flag Post

My question is why would you make a 60 card deck

The deck, you see is uncapable of doing damage therefore its only way to win is to deck the enemy out, which can give some amusing responses.

Flag Post

The deck, you see is uncapable of doing damage therefore its only way to win is to deck the enemy out, which can give some amusing responses.

You people and your rage qutting deck to annoy your opponents :P

Flag Post

You people and your rage qutting deck to annoy your opponents :P

Well, if you gon in PVP its all the same thing.. Rush.. and rush.. and noob decks. I decided to play something a bit different.. yet original..

Flag Post

Deck 3: Deflagration and momentum would be nice add-ons but do you get good draws to run the deck with only 6 nova’s?

I got sundials so just incase I dont draw them in my starting hand I can play the sundials, so its kinda a 26 card deck. Sundial wont stop poison tho, and it wont stop growing creatures growing, which is my strategy

Flag Post

I got sundials so just incase I dont draw them in my starting hand I can play the sundials, so its kinda a 26 card deck. Sundial wont stop poison tho, and it wont stop growing creatures growing, which is my strategy.

I see the sundials are used to get in as much poison damage in before your hp is damage also to stall to get cards. The deck looks nice so i was wondering do you have/know any flying titan decks with Liquid shadow/overdrive. :D

Flag Post

i was wondering do you have/know any flying titan decks with Liquid shadow/overdrive. :D

I am keen on making a flying titans deck, but atm titan is the rare wep which i have elast of. I only have 2 copies of titan, and I think that titan might be better with chimera.

Flag Post

OK so I’m just starting but I need help, I cant get more then 3 wins in a row against anything stronger then the trainer this is my deck: 4sa 4sa 4sa 4t3 4t3 4vj 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52i 52i 52i 52i 52l 52n 52n 52n 52o 52o 52o 52o 52p 52r 52s 52s 52s 52t 52t 52t 52v 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5t2 5t2 8pk . Any suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bigbedy:

OK so I’m just starting but I need help, I cant get more then 3 wins in a row against anything stronger then the trainer this is my deck: 4sa 4sa 4sa 4t3 4t3 4vj 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52i 52i 52i 52i 52l 52n 52n 52n 52o 52o 52o 52o 52p 52r 52s 52s 52s 52t 52t 52t 52v 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5t2 5t2 8pk . Any suggestions?

Remove the Quantum Pillars and Nova – they take up valuable deck space and doesn’t provide much quanta. And only a single unupped Hourglass for a 51 card deck? Far too slow.

Flag Post

OK so I’m just starting but I need help, I cant get more then 3 wins in a row against anything stronger then the trainer this is my deck: . Any suggestions?

Okay, so thats what your deck looks like. Before we continue I’d like to ask a few questions:
1)What is the deck for?
a)PVP (Depends on your strategy)
b) Trainer/Random/Elder AI Killing Take out all defensive cards, gear your deck towards pure damage. Remove all the “time” bits involved, remove the nova and the quantum pillar, streamline the deck to 30 cards. Recommended cards to use for this: Mummy, Poison, BoneDragon, Shortsword/Arsenic (Not too many of that! You can only have one out at a time!) . Cards to avoid putting: Alfatoxin, any shields at all, time cards (Play monodeath), Quantum pillar, Nova, Boneyard.
c)Ai5/False God Grinding. (Not suitable)

2)Second question, is what strategy are you playing with your deck? What are your aims?
a)Rush the opponent to death. Look at Advice for AI1/AI2/AI3 Grinding (Trainer/random/elder Killing)
b)Make a huge deck and stall the opponent to a deckout (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THIS ELEMENT)
c)Kill stuff so you can take advantage of it, like the element “Death” does. Use creature control: Plague, Virus, Skull shield. Things to take advantage of deaths: Boneyard, Vulture, bonewall.

For the Alfatoxin in your deck, I wouldn’t recommend it for you have just started and you shouldn’t really be using Alfatoxin

Mayby not the best advice, but something to think about.

Flag Post

General tip: Quanta Index (Dont give me credit for this)

The quantum index of rush decks should be 4-5, control decks 5-6
So.. what is Quantum Index? Quantum Index is a helpful way to help you use the right amount of quanta.
QI = Total quanta used by creatures – Divided by – Number of Pillars in your deck
If your QI is low, you could use more quanta and reduce the number of pillars
If your QI is high, use less qunata and increase the number of pillars in your deck

So, what about abilites? Here is the way I recommend to caculate QI for abilites
if the ability happens automatically each turn (for example Devourer) it gets counted twice
if the ability is non-situational as in player will play it if he has quanta (for example Chrysaora, Hourglass) it gets counted twice
if the ability is situational (for example Maxwell’s Demon) it gets counted once

Example:

The QI of this deck is 3.125 It uses too Little quanta.

The QI of this deck is 7.5 it uses too Much Quanta.

The QI of this deck is 5. It works best amoungst the 3.

From Here

Flag Post

Sites that might help you make decks.

Rainbow Deck Desgin

General Tips

Duo Deck Design

Focusing Your deck

Flag Post

More tips on Rainbow Deck Design

Deck Building for your desired opponents

Flag Post

Basically all the major Articles for Deck building can be found on the wiki at LinK

Flag Post

Much thanks but after many failed attempts I decided “Death” wasn’t for me so I took up “Light” instead and am pleasantly happy with my new deck. I took into account all your suggestions and will be looking into streamlining my new deck. BTW: The strategy in my previous “Death” deck was to reverse time all my mummy’s and mass scarabs, or reverse time skeletons I got from boneyard, or use alfatoxin on one of my own units and pray that the 1/1’s would finish off my oppenent for me (seeing as how they swarm and disallow you to summon any more creatures) while I used poison to soften them.
Once again thanks.

Flag Post

Here’s my new deck, I am trying to go for a creature control deck, but right now I’m exploiting the pegasus + blessing combo but my main goal is to get more crusaders and less pegasus. I will get more shockwaves and thunderstorms and maybe a few sanctuaries. Sorry for posting a deck then imediatley scrapping it and asking the same questions about a new one but heres my deck so far: 4tb 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lc 5lc 5ld 5le 5le 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5ll 5mq 5mq 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5oe 5oh 5ok 5ol 5on 5on 8pr

Flag Post

Your Deck Image:

I would say remove all your air elements card except for the owl eye and make the deck 30 cards and fill it up with Crusaders.

If you want to go more towards using Pegasus

The basic pegasus rush would be 6 pegagus/Blessings along with what ever useful that can be added in a 30 card deck. Example of some pegasus decks.

Mark: Air
10x light pillars
x4 light pendulum
6x Blessing
6x pegasus
2x angels
2x morning stars

or removed the angels and morning star for 4 holy light

Mark: Air
14x light pillars
6x Blessing
5x pegasus
3x light dragons
2x longbows

Flag Post

@Bigbedy Lets have a look here. Your probably not going to play monolight unless your going to play the “Blessed Pegasus” strategy. Lets have a look here. What is Holy light for? Apart from Creature Control against death and darkness creatures, all it does is heal you 10hp which I wouldn’t say is very helpful. If you want creature control with it then shockwave is recommended instead. Remove Guardian Angel in this deck, its very situational and usually uselss Even if you do get a chance to use it, it probably wont help you too much. And for your Crusader, it is arguably keepable but I wouldn’t recommendd it as the chance of drawing Owl’s Eye is somewhat small in a 40 card deck. Add 1 more copy of solar shield, its a great shield, it helps you rack up more quanta, having one on the field is equal to 3-5 pillars usually. You might want more Fireflies as they fufill two purposes for 3 qaunta : Generate light, and do 3 damage a turn. Yes, streamline your deck to 30 cards.

Your Deck Image:

Flag Post

Much thanks but after many failed attempts I decided “Death” wasn’t for me so I took up “Light” instead and am pleasantly happy with my new deck. I took into account all your suggestions and will be looking into streamlining my new deck. BTW: The strategy in my previous “Death” deck was to reverse time all my mummy’s and mass scarabs, or reverse time skeletons I got from boneyard, or use alfatoxin on one of my own units and pray that the 1/1’s would finish off my oppenent for me (seeing as how they swarm and disallow you to summon any more creatures) while I used poison to soften them.
Once again thanks.

For your old strategy, I wouldn’t recommend playing reverse time on Mummies, for even if you have managed to create a whole field of scarabs, you will not have quanta to use their ability “Devour” If that was your strategy I would see alfatoxin as unneccesary. For reverse timing skeletons, I wouldn’t recommend that for using fate eggs is usually better. And even so, if you decide to play that strategy, You’d probably need more than 3 reverse time cards in your deck, and you wont be getting good draws with time cards (I recommend just making mark time and adding a few pendlums.) Well, okay, you dropped ur strat and thats fine.

Flag Post

Thanks for the help and the “Devour” ability was handled with my random quanta gain from the quantum pillars. Silly, yes, but that is exactly why you CAN restart.