Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 51

1465 posts

Flag Post

Nobody is going to help me with my decks?

Don’t expect help if you’re not going to help yourself. Use this Tool and paste the direct link which you will add “!” on the sides of the link.

Originally posted by Ernewein:

thank you, thats the kind of thing i was looking for, going to try that right now… never upgraded a chaos seed either, didnt even know chaos power existed, nice card :)

You can visit the wiki to see the upgraded versions of cards or you can visit the upgrade panel in-game and highlight the un-upgraded card to see its upgraded version.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Nobody is going to help me with my decks?

Don’t expect help if you’re not going to help yourself. Use this Tool and paste the direct link which you will add “!” on the sides of the link.

Originally posted by Ernewein:

thank you, thats the kind of thing i was looking for, going to try that right now… never upgraded a chaos seed either, didnt even know chaos power existed, nice card :)

You can visit the wiki to see the upgraded versions of cards or you can visit the upgrade panel in-game and highlight the un-upgraded card to see its upgraded version.

qazzaq, don’t be so hard on him. he has no idea where to find the resources you know of.

Flag Post

Excuse me? He has been playing Elements for a long time and seen my post displaying many resource links both on forums/chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Excuse me? He has been playing Elements for a long time and seen my post displaying many resource links both on forums/chat.

oh, sorry. i had no idea. first time i saw them was on your profile.

Flag Post

You can’t have a level 0 pokemon. You know that already, but I had nothing else to say, and so here is my dumb pointless post.

Off-topic: Original

Variant Life Rush

Variant Life Rush (momentum)

Really Bad Rainbow

Ghostmare

Edit: Why won’t the last two show?

Flag Post

Eh why am I even posting.

@first deck way too fat and weird. Cramming way too many cards and strategies into one deck.

@second deck yay. epifrog and heal. how great.

@can’t see any of those decks

@ghostmare not that great since ghostmare is usually a splash. There is no need to make it a full on duo, and the lack of RT hurts the denial that ghostmare is known for.

Flag Post

For the first deck just go full mono life also the second deck is common, No real change unless you want to remove either all heals or all adrenaline for a set of cockatrice. About the last 2 images generate them once gain and post the image links.

Flag Post

Thanks. I’m going to change Original to Life/Water (don’t like mono life, even though life is my favorite element)
Variant Life Rush and Variant Life Rush (momentum) are good, apparently.
Last two images work now.
Really Bad Rainbow… well I wasn’t kidding when I said it was really bad
Ghostmare… @furballdn It has RT… Do you mean I should have 6? I kind of like it this way… How can I make it better without chopping off 50% of the darkness cards?

Flag Post

Standard ghostmare. Notice how not all duos have to be balanced half and half? Notice how more RTs are better than less?

I pulled that image off the wiki, but I would probably even replace those eternities with more RT. When building a deck, start off with a 6/6/18 or a 6/6/6/12 build and work from there.

Flag Post

Try some un-common life duo decks for a challenge.

Flag Post

I am confused. Why replace the eternities with RT? I thought Eternity was RT on a stick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

I am confused. Why replace the eternities with RT? I thought Eternity was RT on a stick.

Eternity is also way more expensive. You’ll need 9 time for at least 1 RT while only 2 time for casting RT as a spell. How many RTs do you expect to cast from an eternity in the course of a game? A ghostmare should end a game in 7-9 turns, so Eternity doesn’t get much use, and even if you invest the 6 time (Enough for a ghost) to play it, what happens if it gets stolen or deflagged? I prefer RT as a spell because it’s safer, cheaper, and faster to cast.

Flag Post

That’s awkward… considering I usually lose the game after about 15 turns of him playing my ghosts

I’m probably doing it wrong…

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

That’s awkward… considering I usually lose the game after about 15 turns of him playing my ghosts

I’m probably doing it wrong…

Most likely.

Flag Post

so i tried a new fire deck, intending to use mostly firebolts. it failed. so i tried this one

i can beat ai1s, but have trouble with ai2s. any suggestions?
i’m supposed to have a mark of fire, but it wont show up

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

so i tried a new fire deck, intending to use mostly firebolts. it failed. so i tried this one

i can beat ai1s, but have trouble with ai2s. any suggestions?
i’m supposed to have a mark of fire, but it wont show up

Cut it down to 30 cards. A good deck is not “cram 6 copies of your favorite elemental card in”. The less cards you have, the better because you get better draws. Cut it down to 30 cards and have a more focused deck. Heck, I bet a 6 crimson dragon 2 deflag 3 fire bolt rest fire pillar deck would do better.

Flag Post

It won’t furball :|, there are 12 CC cards in the deck, so in conclusion there should be a CC card every time a Dragon hits the field.

Flag Post

thanks for the help!
here is my new deck:

i have the photons in there to immolate, so i can get quanta on the first turn

Flag Post

Immolation/photon decks are often 30 card fast rush decks.

Your deck looks like a pillar build.

I recommend you read a deck building tutorial. http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/Furball%27s_tutorial#Deck_archetypes

Flag Post

Agrees, you probably only need 6-8 towers

Flag Post

Furballdn is a good advertiser, First it was referral links and now tutorial links. :D Just kidding, Fur tutorial is good. :)

Flag Post

i would like some help with my other deck, a time/water duo

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

i would like some help with my other deck, a time/water duo

Ask yourself, “what is my deck trying to do?” Then ask yourself “What synergy is there in my deck?”

Go read my tutorial as well :P

Flag Post

strategy: making paraohs from the mummies, and then creating scarabs, quantum pillars/nova is for gravity quanta so i can use my scarabs to devour.
any ideas on how to improve this? i wonder what the ratio between the different pillars should be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dambi:

strategy: making paraohs from the mummies, and then creating scarabs, quantum pillars/nova is for gravity quanta so i can use my scarabs to devour.
any ideas on how to improve this? i wonder what the ratio between the different pillars should be.

I see a lot of cards that can be just thrown out. You want a focused 30 card deck, that is best. Golden hourglass, procrastination, plague, precog and the QPs can all be taken out. As for how much pillar balance? I’d suggest you go 6 mummies 6 RTs, and use 18 pends. Then start balancing your quanta from there.