Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 52

1465 posts

Flag Post

I also suggest using a couple gravity pends. Only a couple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by furballdn:
Originally posted by Dambi:

strategy: making paraohs from the mummies, and then creating scarabs, quantum pillars/nova is for gravity quanta so i can use my scarabs to devour.
any ideas on how to improve this? i wonder what the ratio between the different pillars should be.

I see a lot of cards that can be just thrown out. You want a focused 30 card deck, that is best. Golden hourglass, procrastination, plague, precog and the QPs can all be taken out. As for how much pillar balance? I’d suggest you go 6 mummies 6 RTs, and use 18 pends. Then start balancing your quanta from there.

thanks for that, i really did not need the hourglasses and prec. about the plague, i find it pretty useful for bringing my enemy’s creatures health below my scarab’s. and dont i need the proc as a shield? simply to slow my opponent down?
as for the QPs, why did you want to take them out and not the nova? and without them, i wont have enough gravity quanta to devour.

Originally posted by tribaltroublelol:

I also suggest using a couple gravity pends. Only a couple.

i dont think thats a good idea, QPs are more efficient in giving both gravity and my other quantas.

anyway, thanks for the help guys, i will post my new deck soon :)

EDIT: here it is:

Flag Post

I would surely replace the Qp’s and add gravity pends.

Flag Post

i was thinking about simply changing my mark to gravity, to get just the right about of quantas, and have only death and time pillars and no pends, because i usually need verry little gravity quanta.

what di you guys think about it?

Flag Post

i was thinking about simply changing my mark to gravity, to get just the right about of quantas, and have only death and time pillars and no pends, because i usually need verry little gravity quanta.

what di you guys think about it?

Mark of gravity is certainly viable, although using nova can also be an option. If you have actual pharaohs, you should use them over RTing mummies.

Flag Post

I don’t think he has Pharaohs, Either that or he has a low amount of Pharaohs.

Flag Post

no, sadly i dont have any paraohs, waiting for a few more opinions before changing to gravity marks.

Flag Post

no, sadly i dont have any paraohs, waiting for a few more opinions before changing to gravity marks.

I would try to farm for some Pharaohs as it would be a much easier deck to use.

Flag Post

httpzF5f05f1z45f2z25f4z15f65f75f85f97di8po://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=

farming AI3s with about an 80% success rate. tips on improving? I’ve never used Fire before

Flag Post

You kinda made a error when posting the link but here it is,

Flag Post

So many foreveralone cards~

Take out ash eater, immolation, and Rain of Fire. Fill with fire pillars until 30 cards.

Flag Post

Take out ash eater, immolation, and Rain of Fire. Fill with fire pillars until 30 cards.

I guess players add foreveralone (lol) cards because in their minds it’s just 1 card and it can’t hurt a deck plus wants to add most to all cards from the element.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I guess players add foreveralone (lol) cards because in their minds it’s just 1 card and it can’t hurt a deck plus wants to add most to all cards from the element.

I am against the addition of foreveralone cards unless they are a weapon, shield, nymph, or your deck is a rainbow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I am against the addition of foreveralone cards unless they are a weapon, shield, nymph, or your deck is a rainbow.

2 things. 1: what is a foreveralone card. 2: just one card can throw off the entire balance of the deck.

some pros of one of the cards you say is a foreveralone is it gives mass cc in case of cells or other 1hp creatures.
and you forget that immolation gives fire quanta primarily but will also give 1 of each other quanta.

Flag Post

But not in all cases foreveralone cards are good, Some players add 1 of this, one of that which overall isn’t needed.

Flag Post

so i replaced the time deck with an earth one, and it’s working well so far, but i want to make is a stall deck, preferably a gravity/earth duo.
here is the deck:

i have tried making a stall deck once with this, but it failed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

so i replaced the time deck with an earth one, and it’s working well so far, but i want to make is a stall deck, preferably a gravity/earth duo.
here is the deck:

That’s a rush deck sir. Rush decks have offense, and pure offense. Remove the pulverizer, titanium shield, dagger, and gravity pillars. Add in two short swords, and fill with stone pillars until 30 cards. Huzzah graboid rush!

Flag Post

here is the deck:

That’s a rush deck sir. Rush decks have offense, and pure offense. Remove the pulverizer, titanium shield, dagger, and gravity pillars. Add in two short swords, and fill with stone pillars until 30 cards. Huzzah graboid rush!

Nothing stops him from including PC, but it’s useless with only 1, I would replace those 5 cards furball said with 1 short sword, 3 wardens and 1 stone pillar.

Flag Post

here is the deck:

this has nothing to do with what i asked. i wanted to make it into a stall deck, as i said.

Flag Post

Then stop replying to post that doesn’t assist the need of your deck and listen to calindu. :P

Flag Post

add in 6 stone skins for life gain, and see how your quantum useage is from that

Flag Post

add in 6 stone skins for life gain, and see how your quantum useage is from that

I wouldn’t suggest this when the creatures used uses Earth plus Shriekers are costly and with stone skin you need a lot of earth quantum to take its full effect, I would much rather see wardens used as calindu mentioned.

Flag Post

I love designing decks. I have a card collection 800 cards strong and a document of about 50 or so experimental deck codes. I thought I would take the time to show off my favorite deck. I am in the process of upgrading it. Already took it to the Elements Forums community. I’m just hoping for some extra feedback here (I’m greedy).

Here’s how the deck looks right now:

Here’s what I am steering towards. Note I upgraded all of the cards and added another entropy shield in there. Also I am contemplating more creature control. Perhaps fire lances.

Whats up with this deck:

Surely you noticed how weird this deck looks. Probably because it has no creature cards.
This deck is clearly defense based. It was designed as a FG farming deck, but seems pretty strong across the board in most battles. The general play strategy is to hold shields as long as possible. Same with miracles. Only play the entropy shield as last resort or when you are cranking out lots of quanta. Pillars are crucial. That is partially what the hourglasses are for. I use hourglasses only when I really need a shield or need more pillars. The deck is used to either stay defensive and copy the opponent’s deck (steals and fractals), or if worst comes to worst, stall.

Weaknesses:

The deck needs a seriously large amount of quanta. The upgrading of the pillars will help with this, but if few pillars are given at the beginning of a match, it is very hard to win. Also decks which can destroy my pillars can pretty much destroy the entire deck. In addition, my shields and my fractals constantly fight for aether quanta which the fractals remove very quickly

The deck has a slow start up more often than not.

Decks with lots of creature control can make it hard for me to get offense on the board.

Decks that steal or destroy my shields can easily kill me.

My creature control is VERY limited. I try to stay defensive not offensive. I only have 6 damage max to deal to any creature on the board. (unless I steal a mindgate or a weapon)

The deck relies on defense quite a bit. It sucks when I just can’t draw any shields when I need them.

I don’t think it needs more creatures, but it counts as a weakness to have no creatures I suppose… Especially if your opponent lacks them too.

What I want to know:

I want to know what people think about having 56 cards instead of 60.

If I should add more creature control cards (fire lance maybe)

I would like to add a mind gate or two, however the fractals kind of suck my aether already. Ideas?

Any suggestions to fixing the weaknesses or just any suggestions in general would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

Mega-noob here. I used to have a darkness deck that I built myself and was doing fairly well against AI3, and 4’s if I was lucky. But I got bored with that and threw together this pile of junk. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=4t34tcz44vc4vgz44vqz450uz552gz152hz552k52l52n52rz152v8pk

Flag Post

Ok I’ve updated it a bit, working a little better now. Here’s what I got