Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 56

1465 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Well I would rather if players request decks they will tend to use which you can then create one rather then a list of element combinations being posted by “a player” which you make decks for :D but I like your idea.

I’ll still help players, but i want a good challenge :). By the way, its to the letter, as opposed to the spirit, but no foreveralone dead cards.

EDIT: Here’s an example life-earth duo

C’mon
EDIT: tell me to do a mono, duo, or trio!!!!!1111one

Specially designed antiSoFo deck, could use a SoFo

EDIT:-1 RoL +1 SoFo, since SoFo can be immolated
EDIT: Therotically can get 2 ttw, but it will get 4

Flag Post

Well I would rather if players request decks they will tend to use which you can then create one rather then a list of element combinations being posted by “a player” which you make decks for :D but I like your idea.

I’ll still help players, but i want a good challenge :). By the way, its to the letter, as opposed to the spirit, but no foreveralone dead cards.

C’mon

how about a mono, duo, AND trio? :3

water

time + air

life + death + gravity

Flag Post

Dang, Water might be a classic with squids, duo might be an OTK, Trio, i dunno yet :(. But ill think of something :)
EDIT: can’t use shockwaves :(, i guess its MOAR squids.

I took a break :P, now that im back toadfish version

EDIT:
Heres the semibow

EDIT:Promised OTK

EDIT:Synergy trio

EDIT:Another Semibow

EDIT:I really srewed over the quanta balance. Use this:

EDIT: Heres the long overdue fire SnSe

EDIT:DBH SnSe

EDIT:-3 BH +1 nymph, pend, and disco if you want an earlier lockdown at the cost of stability and 36 burst healing. Nymphs can be unupped.

Q&A:
Q: Semibow is totally not teh new black one!
A: Yes, i like semibows a lot, i use them if i can’t find a synergy :P. Easiest to make at least.
Q: Y U make everysemi bow SoFo Spam? Btw, Spam is tasty.
A: OP cards ftw! In anerf this card thread, other guys say it balanced, so use it instead!

Flag Post

I tend to dislike those that uses SoFo for its OPness.

Flag Post

I tend to dislike those that uses SoFo for its OPness.

Awww

But i’d stop using it if it got nerfed :)
EDIT: Why is Awww.. a link?

Flag Post

I can only guess that it’s the www. string which Textile mistakenly thought as a link.

Flag Post

Yea I just removed the dots.

Flag Post

C’mon

Please?

Flag Post

Hey, this is a deck idea i thought of and i was wondering how it could, in your opinion, be improved
1. Duo Death Fire deck
2. This is a link
3 a) This deck is intended to face the highest level of its potential
b) Phase shields, rushes (although i haven’t encountered a rush yet)
4. Just any sort of improvements you can make

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benno2008:

Hey, this is a deck idea i thought of and i was wondering how it could, in your opinion, be improved
1. Duo Death Fire deck
2. This is a link
3 a) This deck is intended to face the highest level of its potential
b) Phase shields, rushes (although i haven’t encountered a rush yet)
4. Just any sort of improvements you can make

Tale out the fire, clarify the blank cards, and repost.

5 ttw, stallbraking potential, OTK potential,6ttw vs AI4, possible 7 ttw vs FGs

I’ll experiment with dims for a new grinder

Heres my replacement for instosis

Flag Post

I saw this originated from Blacksmith posting on the patch post of getting a 70% win rate in 10 games and of a ttw of 5-6.

Flag Post

so i didn’t have a Morning Star so i replaced it with Sky Blitz. i also added 2 sanctuaries to help with the neurotoxin-decks, and Ghost of the past + nightmare users

what i want is to be able to boost my win rate from 66% (old deck) to about 80% (this deck) to 90%-100% (new deck) on AI3.

Flag Post

I saw this originated from Blacksmith posting on the patch post of getting a 70% win rate in 10 games and of a ttw of 5-6.

Really? I just remembered that SoP didn’t give def booost since it was deemed OP with BLtal. But since zanz did that, i made it.
EDIT: I posted it b4 reply 65
EDIT: URL of blacksmith’s post please?

Originally posted by evev3:

so i didn’t have a Morning Star so i replaced it with Sky Blitz. i also added 2 sanctuaries to help with the neurotoxin-decks, and Ghost of the past + nightmare users

what i want is to be able to boost my win rate from 66% (old deck) to about 80% (this deck) to 90%-100% (new deck) on AI3.

My decks are made to fit your style in a general idea. If you want more effective and less creative decks, check this thread.

Now that Sharded FG farming is down, look into ToaST, (death mark) and -1 HG Instosis. There are no longer 2 packages. SoSac dials might have trouble getting light. New Old Times seems better with SoP buff.

SoFr, SoB, and storm got buffed. I put 6 of each in a deck, added 6 damsels and a mark of fire, and it was OK. Improvements?

For 1.32 im also trying out
6SoSac
6 nova
6 SoW
5 Glories
4 unupped flying wep
3 standalone light marks unupped

Having some fun

EDIT: Running -1dragon +1tower

Heres a deck i made at 1.293

Flag Post

Ideas?
5oc 5oo 5op 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n5 7n8 8pj

[Edited By Qazzaq123]:

Flag Post

Here we go. OTK 2.0

Flag Post

Guys please state your blank cards as others may not know what they are, Thanks. :D

Flag Post

Blank card is dessication

Flag Post

this is my deck to farm light quanta

4vj 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52j 52j 52j 52j 52k 52l 52n 52o 52p 52q 52s 52s 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l9 5la 5la 5lc 5lc 5ld 5lf 5lh 5lh 5lj 5lj 5ll 5ll 5lm 5lm 8pq

[Edited By Qazzaq123]:

please edit so others can see.
Any tips on improving it? Unfortunately I don’t have any shards. It’s been proving useful for Ai3 but I want to beat stronger opponents with it.

Flag Post

Foreveralone hourglass:

FFQ deck:

Why didnt i think of this earlier?

6ttw
EDIT:-6 time pillars, -5 hourglass +6 precog +4 Amythyst Tower, +1 Wind Tower Mark→Fire
EDIT:It even looks pretty!

Y no feedback?
EDIT: What was i thinking -6 precogs +6 dials unupped

Flag Post

i don’t think it works well, no stall means u will get rushed by most rushes, cuz SoB speeds up them too. Also, u have way too much draw power there, 6 SoBs + 6 precogs means 24 draws if used on the maximum potencial, and that makes u deck out. And u have to play all of them, or else ur hand get clogged and u can’t fractal enough balls

Flag Post

6 Dials, or I got ninja’d
The 6 dials dont have to be used, and the 6 SoBes can be used when the opponent has a full hand. This isnt the era of OP SoBe. (But i wish it were)

Flag Post

Inb4patch

Missing cards are SoFre

Flag Post

(I’m still getting electrum for the pends)
I can’t seem to own level 4. Any suggestions?

Edit:
http://goo.gl/kAJZt
Just got those shards, if they help.

Missing cards are SoFr and Shard of Int.

Flag Post

http://gyazo.com/aea1681d563c4270e8365edfc082f9bf
Lets see the images
EDIT: Repost the second one plz and ill give you a deck
EDIT: i got the 2nd
EDIT: blanks plz?
EDIT: Try this

EDIT:—1 photon +1 pend

Flag Post

What do you mean by blanks?

EDIT: Nvm.
EDIT 2: I managed to own level 4. Yey for meh. Although the winning chance is low…