Forums Elements

DIC (Deck Improvement Center) page 57

1465 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoMaM1234:

What do you mean by blanks?

EDIT: Nvm.

The SoI and SoFre, didnt notice your text.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoMaM1234:

What do you mean by blanks?

EDIT: Nvm.
EDIT 2: I managed to own level 4. Yey for meh. Although the winning chance is low…

Yea in Patch 1.32 shards gained a new look so it will show up as blanks for now. :P

Flag Post

Not affected by patch. Control your draws near the end for 60 fire. If you played it right, all but time & aether pools will be maxed b4 the combo. Most importantly, DO NOT play a sundial @ 0 cards left. Inspired by pineapple’s crismon frOTKal.
EDIT: I think im gonna start playing again. I made my own effective OTK :)
EDIT: just joking, you should have almost maxed quanta pools.
EDIT: Running this version:

EDIT:Should add in lobotomiser
EDIT:Made my limitless :)

Flag Post

sorry for the wait,the blank cards are bone pillars and the blank mark is death.

Flag Post

Ok, here is my deck with fire
and here is my deck without fire

Although I have submitted a non-fire version of my deck i stil believe that it should include the fire as it increases monsters on my side and kills on the other side. When the creature control is combined with 3 boneyards and a skull shield the result can be quite deadly

Flag Post

Here’s my new FG grinder.

@benno
Here’s a popular deck if you want ideas

Here’s a deck focusing on death effects

While your deck has too little quanta, this has too much, but you can tweak it.

Right now I’m claiming credit for any upped mono rush deck, with 6 SoBs off the mark. I will make them.
EDIT: Too fun

EDIT: It would beat FGs if not decked
EDIT: 5TTW EM!

Aether rush111!!!

EDIT /wonderhowthiswilldo

EDIT:-1eclipse +1 steal
Worst time rush eva111!!!

Although if u play it wrong most games are over quick
EDIT: my last deck for today

Flag Post

About the Life deck using SoB, I did try that once also it seems you had much fun with SoB lol.

Flag Post

Today, instead of making monorush /w/ SoB, I had a few ideas.
EDIT:modded limitless

I wonder how itd do during the 2turn sundial
EDIT:
Seems legit

EDIT: A SoFrepi cause why not?

With 1.32 SoW

EDIT: I’ll be able to connect it better:

EDIT: SoFre+SoW

The new brave SnSe got crippled, but im making a mod on parellel froggyverse right now.
EDIT: Here we go!

Flag Post

My arena deck for bronze, Oracle gave me an Arctic Squid. Any way to improve it?
I just put in Abyss Crawler because it was the only upped Water i have, and it deals dmg, but I’m thinking about putting it out so that I can put all my skill points into health, as the main dmg dealers are the Nymph Queen and the Ice Dragon. But I still fear the scenario where i get neither Queen nor Dragon..
The main reason for Air was the Toadfish, but I though the Owl’s Eye would be nice in that CC-specialized deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sam2008:

My arena deck for bronze, Oracle gave me an Arctic Squid. Any way to improve it?
I just put in Abyss Crawler because it was the only upped Water i have, and it deals dmg, but I’m thinking about putting it out so that I can put all my skill points into health, as the main dmg dealers are the Nymph Queen and the Ice Dragon. But I still fear the scenario where i get neither Queen nor Dragon..
The main reason for Air was the Toadfish, but I though the Owl’s Eye would be nice in that CC-specialized deck.

The queen can stay, but replace the dragons with toadfish. Remove the crawler, add another EE and add shockwave. Add another shield (both ice or fog will do , but only 1 more). Remove the pends and get a double mark, and dump the rest of the points in HP.

Flag Post

a great deck to————- stop damage : auburn nymph using petrify on armagio, and quintessence both. -——— heal large : use aflatoxin to get malignat cell with 1 (or 2) empathetic bond(s) … if pandemonium is used while elite boneyard(s) are in play, huge 2/2 army

Flag Post

A nymph can’t BB an armagio. Try GPulling a SoFo, and it comes with free CC.

Flag Post

my mistake, do not quintessence armagio

Flag Post

You figure, with the new SoR:

Also, bug. all cards in trainer give 12 of each rare

Inspiration from silene is golden. Works for 1.31

EDIT: I made a variation

EDIT: This works better:

Always been looking for an unupped FG grinder using an eternity & flooding to deckout.
The problem is I can’t balance a trio.
This is the best I could make:

EDIT:-1timefactory+1waterpillar mark→time
EDIT:-1spark+1 schrodingers cat
EDIT:-1 amythyst pillar +1quintessence

5ttw vs AI3

Flag Post

!7hi 7hi 7hi 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 80m 80m 80m 80m 80m 80m 8pp!

Flag Post

imgodz, When you use the image generator by inserting the deck code, you then get the DIRECT LINK and paste it here with ! on its sides.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Getting somewhere on my PVP1 rage:

The nymph can be replaced by tears.

Probably the highest winrate of unupped FG grinders. If you like 40 ttw decks, this is for you!
Weakness to PC, fire shield, and thorn carapace.

Y i no fink of dis b4?

Havent made immorushes for a while:

A winged grabbow!111

EDIT:-1deflag +1 ragepot
I’ll be making a voodoo otk and another vesion of dat grinder.
EDIT: I could do better

EDIT: Since SoG isnt an option

EDIT:

I went to the forums, took a random deck and modded it

EDIT: I’ll play around

EDIT:
Upped:

Set up a 1.32 toast:

I’ll play around.
EDIT:Now gotta add SoFo

EDIT:Im really starting to hate the 1 def of SoFo. Dumb ai gets baited by titan tho

EDIT: Relization

Flag Post

MansWi, I think it would be better if you moved your post (All that you made lol) on a “MansW1 Deck Collection” topic. I will wait till you transfer your post.

Flag Post

Ok, but ill leave the instosis speed one here, so i can keep the timestamp
EDIT: On second thought, ill leave them here, but post new decks on the thread, they are to preserve the timestamps with quotes.

Flag Post

Lol you really want to keep ownership of the decks made through timestamps huh? :P Also what’s the topic “Reference OPs” about as the decks are already posted here?

Flag Post

After these decks get buried from other peoples decks to improve, i want the OPs to be easily acessable.

Flag Post

If I understand right, my thread to to show off my decks, and this is if I need help.
I’m not too happy with the results on my deck i made in trainer:

EDIT: Chaosbow?

EDIT: PSN?

If anyone was around back then, can you explain the elite queen?

Flag Post

Well the Elite Queen has a few purposes such as feeding fireflies to your Oty to gain more bones, To allow Fallen Druid to mutate its fireflies into better creatures hopefully and to gain more damage output.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Well the Elite Queen has a few purposes such as feeding fireflies to your Oty to gain more bones, To allow Fallen Druid to mutate its fireflies into better creatures hopefully and to gain more damage output.

i thought that was the boneyards job, also the bond makes me life strained, so i guess ill remove it.

Flag Post

To add to the points I made, To also increase the Oty stats to eat almost anything the opponent plays.