Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2) page 3

1286 posts

Flag Post

Uh, What about, the dead cards stay on your “storage” at #/0, and can’t enter battles, but CAN get healed at inns or something? That’d be really nice, don’t you think? xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

Uh, What about, the dead cards stay on your “storage” at #/0, and can’t enter battles, but CAN get healed at inns or something? That’d be really nice, don’t you think? xD

Sounds like pokemon but then this story would of had to add this feature from the start because many creatures died already so i think it’s sort of too late.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

Too late :(. That would have saved Isaac’s kitty :(

Flag Post

Chapter 9 – The Awakening

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

I consider a necromancer to be a evil elemental…

After going to civilians, you are told the story of Masuka;
“ Masuka is a fire village. The people there are normally passive, but due to histories of being attacked, their people have grown to be barbaric warriors who only care for themselves and those who have shown their people gracefulness and they seem to have a special bond with fireflies and other creatures. If you plan on going, get ready for a fight as these people have grown hostile due to the fact they have helped others but were never helped in return when they most needed it. Their village is known for holding one of the few of the “Ethernal Dragons” who seem to have Power of Epic Proportions. The dragon died to save the Masuic People from the Demon Dragon, one of the few Dragons who only have evil intentions that are unknown. Due to the Ethernal Dragons sacrifice, the Masuic people have worshiped the Dragon forever…”

After learning of the story. You and the group rush to the village. Hearing a roaring, you hope that you are not too late. You arrive at the gates and a large man appears. He yells in a deep, hearty, hefty voice “Who are you?! What intentions do you have for—-“ but he gasps in a high-pitched voice (which Isaac chuckles at) as he looks at all of your Insignias and looks at you to say “Oh, you have the mark of the Firefly, only few people have the honored mark. Anyone who the firefly deems worthy is more than allowed to join us” You look around and it is a nice little town, most buildings are wooden but you wouldn’t mind living here. You (if you are a male), Isaac and Andre look down embarrassed to notice that everyone is large and has a very Thick beard/Goatee while You (if you are a male) ‘moustache is not very thick, Isaacs is kinda fuzzy and Andre’s is small. After exploring some more, your “tour guide” is approached by another large man and yells “Olaf! There has been a breach in security! The sacred prison has been breached! We need you!” Olaf apologizes and runs towards them. You and the group follow. You look in the prison and you see Olaf and the other man with a large shield and a great axe. You see 6 Necromancers, 1 of them being the Life Necromancer, all chanting. Another appears and yells “Leave while you can, the Demon Dragon is too strong for you weaklings. Olaf charges with his Great Axe and swings it down, but the Necromancer grabs his Axe and kicks Olaf, sending him flying. Olaf gets up, obviously in a terrible condition and yells *“ (Weakly) Don’t…let…him awake…the…” but he faints before he can finish. You look in horror as the Dragons stone form is cracking. Pieces fall off, revealing its skin. The Dragon literally looks like the face of evil. The Necromancers now start chanting in a unknown language, and the other non-chanting necromancer is yelling “YES! Look in fear of the Dragon of horror, ‘thy fury of thy dragon will show the world not too mess with the corruption!’ Ayech Tha!

You look in horror as the Dragon is now showing its true form. It starts to roar but is interrupted when the Necromancers start to cast a spell to stop it from moving; the Dragons black eyes start to change to a evil reddish color. The Dragons skin is as dark as a bottomless abyss. The Necromancers all in conjunction yell “We will now show the world our TRUE POWER!!!” Elli looks down and says “All is lost, there is no way we can defeat something that huge…” But Isaac yells “Look!” as another Dragon appears. It is as bright as Heaven, its skin is as yellow as gold, and it looks about the same size as the other dragon…

Battle next chapter…

Everyone is the same

Flag Post
You see 6 Necromancers, 1 of them being the Life Necromancer, all chanting.

but wasn’t the life necromancer dead?

Elli says “We are ok, Isaac is pretty banged up, we killed the Life Necromancer and we took his Life Staff! Where is Andre?”

Flag Post

I see a massive dragon fight and maybe Isaac gets to ride this other dragon, can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drakan:
You see 6 Necromancers, 1 of them being the Life Necromancer, all chanting.

but wasn’t the life necromancer dead?

Elli says “We are ok, Isaac is pretty banged up, we killed the Life Necromancer and we took his Life Staff! Where is Andre?”

You always seem to notice the most littlist of things :D. I was hoping nobody noticed…

Flag Post

You always seem to notice the most littlist of things :D. I was hoping nobody noticed…

it actually seemed a little obvious, I tought someone else would…

Flag Post

Chapter 10 – The Fight of Tyrants and/or the Seperation

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

(I am thinking of stopping with the fight scene things, the enemies will get gradually stronger and it will become more of a hassle…what do you think?)

(I sure am repetitive with “he/she/it? yells”)

You look amazed at the dragon. The Dragon looks towards you and Andre and replies “Remember me? I have come to assist you”You can tell it was the voice from the fight with the Necromancer. Andre asks “How…Who are you? The dragon replies “I am a guardian Dragon. In fact I am Isaac’s Guardian Dragon.” “I helped you because when I was going to assist Isaac, I saw him (Andre) in a terrible condition.” You look in amazement as the dragon lets out a Mighty & Proud roar and yells “Never give up, never give in! No matter how grim your situation is, you must always believe there is salvation at the end of the tunnel!”
You and the group are cheering but are interrupted when Elli yells “Wait, I thought I killed you!” as she looks as the necromancer in bewilderment. The Necromancer looks directly at her and replies “Well, I’d love to tell you but…looks like he is under our control now” as he gives a wicked smile and laughs wickedly.
The Necromancer that hurt Olaf looks at you and smiles. But before he can talk, the Demon Dragon roars in pain and knocks 4 of the 6 Necromancers back, killing them. The Unknown Necromancer looks at them, then to you and replies “Ha-ha…Those Necromancers need to know their lesson; the Lock spell doesn’t work on anything bigger than you and alive…” Isaac unsheathes his Short Sword, with rising hope and yells “Let us fight! Our combined forces will win! Right Ell—” but he looks in horror as Elli is on the ground, bleeding from every visible point on her body. Isaac looks in horror as Elli looks and says to Isaac “I took the hit for you…I will be fine…but if I die, I want you to take my Emphatic Bond…” as she faints and Isaac takes the Necklace from her neck. Isaac starts to cry, but he looks up and yells “WE MUST FIGHT! ELLI! I WON’T LET YOU DIE IN VAIN!!!” As he charges with his Short Sword. Andre looks and says “Ugh…this is bad…” as he drags Isaac and Elli to the corner to rest. The Unknown elemental looks and his eyes widen and he says “A quantum elemental! I intend to add you and your friends to my collection of bodies!” but he yells an unknown chant and entangles you in a network of webs from a Flesh Recluse and a Spider that seems to be…phasing rapidly. But Olaf appears, all better and raises his Great Axe and yells “For MASUKA!!!” as he cuts down your webs, freeing you.

FIGHT SCENE

ENEMIES:
Demon Dragon – 12/200
Life Elemental – 5/20
Unknown Elemental – 6/20
Phase Spider – 4/2
Flesh Recluse – 6/3

YOUR SIDE:
You – 7/100
Andre – 2/100
Guardian (Elite Golden) Dragon – 12/100 (talk about a major Health buff)
Olaf – 9/50
Elite Skeleton – 4/4 (it combined with 2 skeles)
Skeleton – 1/1
Condor – 4/5
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Mummy – 5/3
Crusader – 2/4
Otyugh – 1/4
Ulitharid – 3/4

You swear it was the fight of your life…You were hacking the Life Elemental, Andre was cutting the Unknown Elemental down to size, all your creatures ganging up with the Dragon to fight the Demon Dragon. But at the last moment, another copy of…_you_ was created. You fought yourself but it was to no prevail, it was smarter, faster and stronger. It is about to finish killing you but Andre stabs it though the heart with his Arsenic saying “I wont let any more of my friends get hurt!” as he looks down and helps you back up, but all of a sudden, an explosion appears and Elli and Isaac are sent flying, Andre is sent in another direction and you slam into the wall. You manage to get the crusader back into its card and you put it in your throat, making sure you don’t eat it or choke. You start to lose consciousness as you hear all of your friends voices say “We will stick together no matter what…” as you see at least 10 Necromancers appear and you fall asleep…You try to hang on to consciousness but you feel at least 20 devourers suck on you, taking away your energy and you faint…

WOW! EXTRA DRAMATIC

Flag Post

I am thinking of stopping with the fight scene things, the enemies will get gradually stronger and it will become more of a hassle…what do you think?

Yea am ok with that as that’s how i think the story should be.

“Never give up, never give in! No matter how grim your situation is, you must always believe there is salvation at the end of the tunnel!”

I love that quote.

FIGHT SCENE

All out war baby am loving this.

You fought yourself but it was to no prevail, it was smarter, faster and stronger.

Talk about a buff PU of yourself lol.

WOW! EXTRA DRAMATIC

You better come really good for the next chapter by how the ending looks.

Flag Post

Chapter 11 – The Dungeon
(This thread keeps dying down fast :’( Oh well)

You awake groggily and see your legs, body and hands have been tied to a long pole. You look up to see you’re in a courtroom like area and many kind of elementals. You try to struggle but you see a Large Graviton Fire Eater and a Lava Golem behind you. You look back up to see an Elemental of every element staring, yelling and cursing at you. A large necromancer with a fire helmet (basically a helmet with the fire insignia and fire coming out of it) slams his Gavel and says in a booming voice “Quantum Elemental, you have killed multiple of our people in the corruption and you have severely injured the Demon Dragon. You must pay for your crimes with…YOUR LIFE! Now, how should we kill this Quantum Elemental?” You hear multiple cries, “LET THE FLESH SPIDERS EAT HIM/HER ALIVE!” “FREEZE HIM FOREVER!” “MUTATE HIM AND MAKE HIM WORK FOR US!”. Angered by the multiple voices, the Fire Elemental slams his gavel and yells “ENOUGH! I will use Crementation him in 5 days and with the quantum surging in him/her, it will Quadruple the effects! HAHA!”. Everyone cheers, happily agreeing with him. “Now take this nuisance to the Elemental Prison.” as 2 large men, each with a large Axe on the opposite hand grab your hands, cast freeze on them and drag you to your prison…
You are thrown into an actually large dungeon. The walls are thick with Bones and Hard Diamonds. The Guard looks down at you and kicks you in the stomach, then slams you into another wall. “Here, take this, I didn’t bother selling because of how useless it is HAHA!”

You got a Ray of Light!”

You summon the little Ray of Light, and you look around to find your Otyugh and your Ulitharid. “Where are my…” but you start hacking violently. You cough up your Crusader card and remember everything that happened. You look around and see in your dungeon a small stack of hay, a shoulder bag, and a multiple small holes, some bigger than the other. You go to the corner and realize that this prison can fit at least 25 people at least. After that, you grab the bag and you see that the little light ball is small enough to fit in it…You hear a couple of noises but none seem too threatening

What will YOU DO?!
A) Look around for more creatures. A Crusader and a Ray Of Light are not exactly a super-fighting-force…
B) Try to open up one of the holes…Maybe you can open it up large enough to escape!
C) Look in the hay. Maybe another prisoner hid something in it before (S)he died?
D) Sleep in the hay. May as well rest…
E) You decide!

You – The Quantum Elemental

Health: 70

Creatures:
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Crusader – 2/4

Spells:
None

Permanents/Items:
None

Special Items:
Shoulder Bag

Flag Post

What will YOU DO?!

C) Look in the hay. Maybe another prisoner hid something in it before (S)he died?

My reason is am sure your not going to escape so easily with no equipment and face all those angry people. It’s better if you try to find something in the hay cough Cloak cough to help you better escape.

You hear multiple cries, “LET THE FLESH SPIDERS EAT HIM/HER ALIVE!” “FREEZE HIM FOREVER!” “MUTAT HIM AND MAKE HIM WORK FOR US!”

Ouch sounds painfull :P

You summon the little Ray of Light, and you look around to find your Otyugh and your Ulitharid. “Where are my…” but you start hacking violently.

Nice your hacking the story zanzarino gonna ban you hehe.

Flag Post

Qazz, you and Drak are like the only people to post often on my story lol.

I never thought this story would be so sucsessful…

Flag Post

I seem to remember a situation like this from another fanfic (as well as the “quantum elemental” thing), if my memory works doon_doon’s fanfic, I can’t remember it well, but if it really is based on that then there’s something useful in the hay and aggressive creatures in the holes.

Considering this, my chioce is: first C (whatever it was it sure helped), then B (I don’t think this went well in the other story but might as well try, it could be combined with A), and then (this would go as E) hide what we found, call a guard (ask for food, water, whatever as long as he comes), and ambush him making sure he can’t warn other guards, time for a ninja strike

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

aww, don’t beat yourself up, it’s probably just the game’s fault for having so few fans to read the fanfics, and there’s too many of them too (I said something about how it confused me in one of them, but there’s no chance I’ll remember wich one)

Flag Post

Well it’s really to blame the fan base who play elements which avg. around 200 players a day. Were not getting a huge fan base to take part on this forums along with they are to busy grinding and doing other things they have no time to reply to topics.

Flag Post

Well that explains a lot! Thanks guys! I thought I need to step up my game dramatically.

Drakan:

I know, when I was writing this, I was worrying this would sound too much like Doon_Doons Story. Just hope I dont get any haterz :P

Quazzaq:

So thats why I remeber people talking about why we (elements fans like us & Zanz) should make a facebook™ account…

Flag Post
we (elements fans like us & Zanz) should make a facebook™ account…

I usually use my facebook account about once a month, but this might help me get to once a week

Flag Post

I usually use my facebook account about once a month, but this might help me get to once a week

You would never see me with a Facebook™ Account. All these stories of being hacked and stuff…My friends keep telling me “Make your Profile Private!” blah blah blah…PEER PRESSURE WILL NOT WIN THIS TIME!!!

Flag Post

Chapter 12 – The Corruptions Experiment

(This is looking too much like Doon_Doons story… :( sorry Doon)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO * NOT* OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

You summon your Crusader, who is covered in slime and says “Next time, don’t put me somewhere less slimy. Yuck!” as he is wiping slime from himself. You laugh. You just realized that that is the first time you laughed since you had a small party at Enthandor. You go to the pile of hay to nap. You feel something hurt your hand. You find a Dagger, a Cloak, and even a Short Sword and a Shield! What prisoner would have this much Stuff? Whatever! You give the Crusader the Short Sword to power him up in case of emergencies.

You got a Short Sword!
You got a Cloak!
Crusader has been powered up! Crusader is now at 5/4!

After searching some more, you see a small creature. You hold your hand out to it; it jumps and bites your hand! You give it a treat and it reveals itself as a Minor Vampire. You smile as you just got another person into the group and having something with a vampire trait means that you can regain lost energy! You start petting it but you take something off its neck. A…vial of light? It seems as bright as a neutron star and it actually seems to be wearing 2! You read a small note found in its “nest” and it says “Be careful when using these lights. They can blind anything, can give light out of the darkest of places and even can be used for mystical things…”

You got a Minor Vampire!
You got 2 mystical phials!

You start to have growing hope but you hear hysterical screaming. You notice the walls next to you rumbling. All of a sudden, the wall breaks! You see a human. But you are petrified after looking closer! Its intestines and everything can be on the front of its body! Like its skin on the front melted away. Its arms become long talons. Its jaw looks like it completely blew off, letting its lower mouth just flap. But worst of all…You see a goo like substance seethe from its mouth! You notice the ground is melting! Could this goo be acidic? It looks up at you and screams “NO MORE EXPERIMENTS!!! MAKE THEM STOP! I WILL KILL YOU!” You yell out to it that you mean no harm but it seems convinced; it wants to kill you. The Ray Of Light flies around fast, the Crusader unsheathes his main sword, and the Minor Vampire shows its teeth. Maybe we have a chance at it! The Crusader looks to you and says “Maybe we should get its arms, the head may be too dangerous…What should you do?!”

What Will YOU DO?!
A) Cleave at the arms, it is further from its mouth and it seems more safe
B) Aim at the Head, Instant Decapitation could mean Instant Kill
C) Try To Reason with it still
D) Stall fighting with it so maybe you can figure a way out of here!
E) Maybe the Neutron Star can help s?
F) Some Mixture of them?
G) You write something!
H) Could the Cloak Help?

Health – 75

Creatures:
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/3 (why not give it 3 health?)
Crusader – 4/5

Spells:
Cloak

Permanents:
Shield

Items:
Phial Of Neutron Light x2
Shoulder Bag

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’d recomend not using the neutron light, if it’s blinded it could simply start spewing acid all over the place (very bad)
I’m not sure what the cloak does, but if it hides you I’d wear it while trying to reason with it
if reasoning doesn’t work then hack at the arms (the head DOES sound dangerous),maybe tell the ray of light to fly around faster in the hopes of blinding/dazing it
EDIT: thank qaz for what the cloak did, my choice remains the same

Flag Post

Chapter 12 – The Corruptions Experiment What Will YOU DO?!

F) Some Mixture of them?

Ok, so this is what your doing C) Try To Reason with it still if this doesn’t work B) Aim at the Head, Instant Decapitation could mean Instant Kill but if your getting to much trouble A) Cleave at the arms, it is further from its mouth and it seems more safe and if there is no way of killing this monster H) Could the Cloak Help? Cloak yourself and escape.

You start petting it but you take something off its neck. A…vial of light? It seems as bright as a neutron star and it actually seems to be wearing 2!

You do know that anything that’s similer to Holy Light (Light card in elements that deals 10) kills darkness creatures right?

I’m not sure what the cloak does

Flag Post

You would never see me with a Facebook™ Account. All these stories of being hacked and stuff…My friends keep telling me “Make your Profile Private!” blah blah blah…PEER PRESSURE WILL NOT WIN THIS TIME!!!

For every story you hear of people getting hacked, there's a thousand stories of Facebook stealing your info. :P Anyway, I don't read your story because it's too looooooong and I can't keep up, and I personally don't like the pace. Sorry. :( I wish I did enjoy reading your story as much as I sometimes enjoy writing Aethan when I'm not being pressured by DRAK. Still, I need him there, else I might FORGET to write! :P ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post

Chapter 13 – The Corruption Victim

I forgot to write this;

FIGHT SCENE:

ENEMY:
Monster/Crazy Experiment/The Thing – ?/?

You and YOUR TEAM:
You – 2/100
Crusader – 6/5
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/3

Anyway…

You yell out again you don’t want to hurt it. It simply replies “YOU’RE A DOCTOR! NO EXPERIMENTS!!! STOP!!!” as it starts growling. You decide to equip the shield. You put one of the Neutron Stars on your wrist and the other in your pocket. After a while, there is odd silence. You don’t want to use the cloak yet for some reason. You wonder where the guards are. The Ray Of Light flies around, more hysterical.
You notice it turns around and says “Mama? Yes I am being a good boy…I will be at dinner soon”. What the…Dementia? No time for that! You quickly come up with a plan; The Minor Vampire will distract it and the Ray Of Light will keep its attention away from you while You and the Crusader will hack at the arms. It immidetly stares at You and You yell GO! The Thing spews Acid Puke at you, you jump out of the way. It starts to charge its puke again, but the Minor Vampire and Ray Of Light knock it back in unison. The Thing fires its puke, but misses again! You quickly jump with the Crusader and cut its arms but your Dagger gets stuck. The Thing starts puking acid out slowly, burning your Dagger to a crisp.
You yell to the Crusader to hand you his Short Sword. You equip it and get ready to fight again. Realizing that the Thing is too focused on you, you take off a small amount of the Neutron Star and flick it on the Vampire. It screams in pain. It quickly recovers and the Thing seems to get its attention back at it. It fires Puke, but it misses as the Ray Of Light keeps flying in its face. You and the Crusader in unison cleave off the things left arm.
The Thing screams in pain and your Crusader jumps back in time. You get ready to jump but the thing knocks you to the ground with its arm. It holds you down and pukes. You move your head at the last moment but it eats away at the collar of your shirt. It bends down and holds its hand on your head. It says “Prepare to die you psycho doctor!”. But you’re not dying without a fight! It musters up all the puke it can, but you shove take out the Neutron Star and shove it deep in its face, specifically on both eyes. You roll back as it screams like a Banshee in pain and starts vomiting acid everywhere. You and the Crusader run up quickly and decapitate it. It quickly mutters “I cant believe I was captured for only 2 years and this happened to me.”
The Crusader bends down on one knee and says “It is a Shame it had to end like this. We will stop the Corruption unknown victim!” As you hear multiple voices yelling “Thy Creators be praised!”. You hear a guard coming! You realized that the Puke didn’t make any holes you can escape though. You realize the Guard needs to be stopped.

What will YOU DO?!
A. Slit the Guards Throat. We can’t afford people remembering.
B. Snap his neck. Killing them could take too long.
C. Put on the Cloak. If he sees us, we are in trouble.
D. Sneak out when he opens the door.
E. Shove his face in the Things Acid covered body. It is pretty gruesome but saves time.
F. Distract him with the Ray Of Light.

Health: 75

Creatures:
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/3
Crusader – 2/4

Spells:
Cloak

Pernaments:
Shield
Short Sword

Items:
Neutron Star
Shoulder Bag

Flag Post

it may be a bit of a… sadistical choice, but I’d go with E, let’s melt the guys face!