Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2) page 4

1290 posts

Flag Post

Chapter 13 – The Corruption Victim

I would do a combo of C. Put on the Cloak. If he sees us, we are in trouble. + D. Sneak out when he opens the door.

Flag Post

My story was in the second bar of threads?! :O I need to get back on track.

My story goes of the speed of a Entropy Ninja; Random and appears out of nowhere

Flag Post

Chapter 14 – The Corruptions Beliefs
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

Deciding to use the cloak, you put it on. The Guard opens the door, revealing he is about your size, he opens up and says “Damn. Can’t believe he died. Must suck for the guy who has to clean this up.” But before he can finish talking, you run up and attempt to snap his neck, but he overpowers you and attempts to elbow your head, but you dodge it and he can’t see you. You grab his neck and shove it in the torso of the victim, making sure he doesn’t die. He faints, and you take all his clothing, but your cloak back, and take a proginition that was in his pocket.

You got a proginition!

After walking though hallways, you see various hallways with doors and things that catch your attention. You see multiple dragonflies being put into containers and mutate into various kinds of…an odd creature. Its face is hideous, it has no front (or back) legs, and its only mobility is a snake-like tail. You see what looks like an average man staring directly into a hypnotizing like screen. You try to look away, it was hard but you eventually did it. The one thing that caught your attention the most was a sign that said “If you are loyal to the corruption or want to simply partake, join us in the final prayer”. That sounds weird. You open the giant red door with odd yellow carvings and you see a man on a podium announcing to a large crowd of people. “This is our final hour, we have. We have been loyal to the Corruption for years. Before we end this prayer, let me read the most important script before we sacrifice ourself;"

‘The world was created when the almighty god Zanz has created the world with the elements; Air, Earth, Life, Entropy, Darkness, Gravity, Earth, Death, Light, Fire, Water, Time and Aether. But we must remember; Zanz did not do this himself as he talks about how the Might Priests/Priestesses helped him/her; Knoob, Drakan, Ocelot, CrowBarOfJustice, DrOctaganapus2 and the most powerful of the Priests/Priestesses Qazzaq. DrOctaganapus2 has always said, ‘You must know the time to accept life’.’

After the end, he cries “LET US END THIS NOW!” As all the people in there pull out Short Swords, Daggers and the leader pulls out a special sword, it was blue and small electricity was coming out of it. A man with a black hoodie takes the stage and screams “Don’t do this! This could not be what he meant! Don’t do this!”. But before he can continue, everyone slits there throats and stabs themselves. The Man with the Hoodie screams “NO!!!” and he runs out of the room, ignoring you. The Crusader appears and says “(as he is observing the bodies) dang…this must be one corrupt religion”. You walk up to the front of the podium, somewhat giddy to take his Special Sword.

You got a Lobotomizer

WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
A) Find the exit, this place is weird
B) Use the Proginition to see where we should go
C) Could there be an armory somewhere..?
D) Try to find the fire elemental, the more info we know, the better

You – THE QUANTUM ELEMENTAL
Health: 89

Creatures:
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Crusader – 2/4
Minor Vampire – 2/3

Spells:
Proginition

Pernaments:
Lobotomizer
Short Sword

Other items:
Neutron Star x1
Shoulder Bag

Flag Post

B- you dont want to run into the necromacers

Flag Post

‘The world was created when the almighty god Zanz has created the world with the elements; Air, Earth, Life, Entropy, Darkness, Gravity, Earth, Death, Light, Fire, Water, Time and Aether. But we must remember; Zanz did not do this himself as he talks about how the Most powerful of the Priests/Priestesses Qazzaq

Aww without me there wouldn’t be a balence to the creation of the land of elements.

I choose B) Use the Proginition to see where we should go.

Flag Post

first of, the fire elemental would be the guy with the hoodie right? if so search for him but use precognition to help

Flag Post
I am not a priest. I am only a monk. But one day, I can haz be a cleric! :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post

Chapter 15 – The Fire Elemental
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

Deciding that you need to get out of here, you use the proginition. Randomly appearing, a large holographic map shows the entire complex! Deciding to go see if you can free a creature, you walk the hallways, specifically to the “Creature Containment Centers”. You see a Giant Wyrm break though the Ceiling to you! You remember the Wyrm from the one that destroyed your village. It flies in the air; you put all the power into your right hand that is holding the Lobotomizer, and you get ready to cut it in half, but at the last second, the Crusader stops you!

He pleads with you to not hurt it, as he talks to it, the Wyrm knocks him back and you quickly decapitate it. You summon the Crusader back, and you hear multiple voices going “What was that?!” “I don’t know, but lets make sure it doesn’t know anything about this place, especially those aryskanic people!”. You quickly start to run in a different direction. You open the door that says “Armory”. You sigh in relief but your sighs turn to a WOW when you see all sorts of weapons. Deciding that the Shiny Bow looks cool, you grab it, you also take the Mirror Shield that was under the label Mirror Shield.

You got an Owls Eye!
You got a Mirror Shield!

You see a small ladder but before you grab it, you hear…croaking? You see a horned frog, breathing heavily. You see a special scar on its head that indicated that it was Elli’s. Could it have been following you? Whatever, more people, more better. You start to crawl though the vents, seeing all sorts of monsters being made, people being hypnotized, people praying and other things. You crawl to a large light that could mean an exit, but at the last second, you fall though the vent! You look around; you see the large pole you were tied to. Great…back to square one. You look around see the fire elemental. He was wearing the Black Hoodie from before! He yells “I thought they killed you! How did you escape?! Whatever, we must sacrifice the Quantum Elemental back to the Gods and Priests/Priestesses! I guess I will have to do the job myself!”. He unsheathes a small sword, but you notice as he powers up, the flame of his sword becomes bluer and larger; and apparently 10x more deadly. How could I (you) fight someone like this? There is only one way out and you have about 25 arrows with you.

You got a horned frog!
What will YOU DO?!
A) Use the Owls eye, the further from that fire sword (Fahrenheit) the better!
B) Escape. With a Sword like that, who knows what he can do with it.
C) Get up close and personal with the Lobotomizer.
D) Could we get more info out of him before provoking him..?
E) Run Away!

YOU – The Quantum Elemental
Health: 100

Creatures:
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/3
Horned Frog – 3/3
Crusader – 2/4

Spells:
Cloak (2 times left)

Permanents:
Lobotimizer
Owls Eye
Mirror Shield
Short Sword
Shield

ETC.:
Shoulder Bag
Neutron Star

Flag Post
SOMEONE has been reading Aethan. XD ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post

Chapter 15 – The Fire Elemental

Nice Mirror Shield we can now reflex incoming spells plus with the Owl’s Eye we can attack from long range. :D I choose A) Use the Owls eye, the further from that fire sword (Fahrenheit) the better! because you can atlest get a few shots in before he gets closer to you. I also have a next option Summon your Crusader and use its ability to enbow your Owl eye so now you got yourself and the Crusader attacking from long range.

Flag Post

have crusader endow farenheit while shooting him with owl’s eye

Flag Post

Chapter 16 – More Information & The Escape

You take out your Owls Eye, deciding close combat may be too dangerous at the moment. The Crusader endows your Owls Eye and his Broadsword transforms to a bow. You see a shadow looking upward at a ledge, but you cant tell if it is a real shadow and there is no time for staring! Angered by you ignoring him, his Sword grows hotter and bigger. You try to ask what he means by ‘Sacrificing the Quantum Elementals to the Gods and the Priests/Priestesses’’ but he gives a growl and says “I will make you a Quantum Elemental Flambé before I tell you!”

FIGHT SCENE:

ENEMIES:
Fire Elemental – ???/100

Your Team:
You – 5/100
Crusader – 7/6
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/2
Horned Frog – 3/3

The Fire Elemental starts swinging his sword. You duck and fire a crippling shot at his knee, which just gashes his leg. You quickly fire another arrow, but this one is different, it is completely black, you fire the arrow, it pierces strait though his armor and you feel your energy is coming back. You then reach into your quiver (arrow holder) and you find a blue arrow. You fire the arrow and it lets out a large splash of water; which causes the Fire Elemental to naturally scream in pain. You then find a white arrow, firing it lets out a large beam of light; quickly followed by a large light. The Crusader starts raining arrows at the Fire Elementals hands, hoping to disarm him. You pull out a light blue arrow, the biggest of them all, you fire it upward, considering the size, but it doesn’t seem to come down. Wanting to save arrows, you pull out your Lobotomizer; the Fire Elementals Sword looks like it could kill armargios with 1 shot. The Fire Elemental swings the sword, but you duck and slash him, followed by a shot to the face by the Crusader. He then throws his sword in the air and yells “Looks like I need an ally!” as his Sword starts to fly in the air, as if it had a mind of its own! It starts flying to impale you, but you duck and you hold your sword out to it. But out of the blue, blue electricity starts to surge out of it; the Electricity starts to coil around the Fire Elementals Sword, and it shrinks! The Fire Elemental starts screaming “I HAVE DEVOATED ALL MY ENERGY TO THAT SWORD! I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!!!” as his right hand starts growing blue flames. He punches you and then holds you up in the air. “I will not let you win.” he says as his left hand is growing a flame that starts growing at a alarming rate. He looks at you and says “Prepare to die you…” But is interrupted by the large blue arrow that you fired from before. He rips out the arrow and says “That’s…not…enough to stop me…” but he is unable to finish as he chokes on blood and sees 2 Stilettos go right though him!

“What the…” as he chokes on blood and falls, dead. At least you think he is dead. The Fire Elemental roars with all his energy, sword in hand and slashes you across the chest; not bothering to see what is behind him. He finally falls down, unresponsive. You look up to see a Darkness Elemental, he is wearing a Hood that covers his face, and a Cloak with the Darkness Insignia on the middle of his shirt. “He abused his power, he had no right and I don’t think anyone will be sad to find him dead.”. Ignoring that, you say “What does he mean ‘sacrifice the Quantum Elemental?”. He sighs, annoyed and says “That blabbermouth said that out loud? Well, there is no point in trying to act stupid now. The Corruption believes that the Mighty God Zanz is in danger. He is being held dead by an army of Anibus with Eternity, and we believed to save the earth from the Anibus army, he sacrificed himself and stored parts of his power in the 3 Mystic Dragons; The Cosmic, War and Demon. We believe sacrificing all 3 Dragons will restore him back to life to end us for our crimes. Your Idiotic friends Guardian Dragon teleported the Demon Dragon back in time while we are searching for the Cosmic Dragon. Currently, our only dragon in possession is the War, and he is heavily guarded. As for where you are involved, Zanz believed we should all be equal, so he created all people to be Quantum Elementals to create the earth. The Quantum Elementals, Your ancestors and even You created the machine the Ethernal Faith. To keep the machine running, we believe we need to sacrifice the Quantum Elementals that built it. So far, only you and 4 other people are left. But…I like Hide-And-Seek, so I will let you escape, but to be more fun, I sent the GI958 to ‘seek’ you and I am giving you support. Let that useless soldier out!” as he signals his hand as a Graviton Guard to accompany you. “Now leave as I call the GI958 out to find you in 5 hours. By the way, you can’t hide from it, so either you or it die when you fight it! Oh wait; there are 2 cities nearby for you to go; Aryskane or Wolfs Dame. Aryskane is just like another town, but they are very known for their constant wars. Wolfs Dame is a Merchant City. But be careful, don’t start a fight, it could mean your death. And lastly, take this; the Fire Elemental has no use for it.” After seeing its destructive abilities, you keep it in the shoulder bag.

You got a Graviton Guard! (Wow, “you” sure are getting a lot of creatures)
You got a Fahrenheit!

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go to Ayskane. Seems safer.
B) Go to Wolfs Dame. Sounds bad, but we can buy stuff.
C) Get more info on this GI958, considering how deadly it sounds.

You – The Quantum Elemental
Health – 32

Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Minor Vampire – 2/2
Graviton Guard – 3/5
Horned Frog – 3/3

Spells:
Proginition – 2x left
Cloak – 2x left

Permanents:
Lobotomizer
Short Sword
Shield
Fahrenheit

Etc.:
Shoulder bag
Neutron Star

Flag Post

Chapter 16 – More Information & The Escape
It’s really nice to see that each coloured arrow is related to it’s element. Oh look this Fire ELemental has learn how to use Animate Weapon on his weapons. Late timing by the massive blue arrow huh? :P Hey hey who is this Darkness elemental that saved you o.O he seems badass. So wait we need to sacrifice the Quantum Elemental > Keep the mechine running to get the 3 Dragons to be sacrificed > To bring Zanz back? (Alot of dying X.X).

I choose C) Get more info on this GI958, considering how deadly it sounds. We need to know what we are up againist. I would then pick A) Go to Ayskane. Seems safer. because we all know these GI958 will be starting a battle. I think we already have enough items so there isn’t a need to go to Wolfs Dame (Nice name) to buy stuff.

Flag Post

Qazz, I have a strange habbit of calling you quazz 0_o.

Anyway;

1. Yeah, I hoped someone would notice :D
2. Lol I was gonna have him throw it, but the chapter was too hard to continue, so I improvised
3. He is currently your “Frenemy”
4. The Ethernal Faith is believed by the corruption to keep all the essence of life going
5. Lol lots of dying
6. I was about to give a description of the GI958, but I decided to keep it a secret, more epic later on
7. Thanks! I couldnt think of an Imaginary name :P

SPOILER ALERT -SPOILER ALERT

I am going to give an epic Prototype™ Reference :D since I found the game awesome (even though I dont have it :( oh well)

And your gonna get a new buddy (maybe :D)

SPOILER END -SPOILER END

Flag Post

yep, qaz is right, after getting info we should head for ayskane, somehow, I think we’ll end up in the middle of one of these wars but it’ll be fun

Flag Post

SPOILER ALERT -— SPOILER ALERT

I think my post triggered a Spoiler Alert i should do this more. :D

Flag Post

Chapter 17 – Ayskane

(Harry Potter Reference :D)
(I am starting to forget things…ugh)

You quickly take the arrows off from the Fire Elemental; seeing that they are all reusable. The Darkness Elemental tells you to leave but before you leave he says “The weakness on the GI958 is on its back, oh and to give you an edge since it is made out of Pure Alloy Steel, take this Laser sight, I saw what you can do with that Bow, it will help you greatly.” You thank him and ask him who he is and he says he is of no importance. You leave into the thick forests. You hear rustling, and you see a man on a tree with an arrow! He fires the arrow; it misses you completely and hits your frog! You grab the frog, seeing that the arrow was poisoned, you take an arrow with some kind of black power, and you light it and fire, letting out a large explosion. It kills the man, but you immediately rush to Ayskane. You bring the frog to the local creature hospital; they say it can never fight again. You cry but you stop realizing that it will live. You ask them to send it to the town of Purifyna. They nod.

You hear a merchant yell “You give I trade of equal value, you trade and you can buy from my Exotic Rare’s! Come today!” You walk up to him. “Would you like to buy or trade?” He asks. You tell him trade. You hold out the Short Sword and Fahrenheit. He replies “I can’t give you much for the Short Sword; I can repair your bag or give you a Emphatic Bond. But the Fahrenheit is a different story! How about I offer you 2 Phoenix’s Tears? They hold mystic powers; they can heal you completely and there are rumors bring you back to life! What do you say?” You say yes and he gives you an Emphatic Bond and he gives you 2 Vials of Phoenix’s Tears. But out of spite, he gives you as well a Nymphs Tears and throws in a Drain Life and Fire Bolt. You thank him and continue walking.

You got a Drain Life!
You go a Fire Bolt!
You got an Emphatic Bond!
You got 2 Phoenix’s Tears!
You got a Nymphs Tears!

You look at the town, besides the Merchant’s Stand and the Hospitals; most of the town is growing, they most likely recovered from a war. But you remember something, you haven’t eaten in a while, you go to a local restaurant and eat. Realizing that we are being hunted by the GI958, you leave the town. But there is one to decide right now. Where should we fight if we can’t hide from it? There is the open field and the forest. You realize that staying in the city is too risky. You rest in a hotel and decide where to fight, the Graviton Guard recommends the Open field and the Crusader just wants to fight.

What will YOU DO?!
A) Fight in the forest. We can use the Environment to our advantage!
B) Fight in the Field. We have more range for our arrows and we space to dodge any of the GI958’s Tricks.

You – The Quantum Elemental
Health: 100

Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4
Minor Vampire – 2/2
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Graviton Guard – 3/5

Spells:
Proginition (2 Times Left)
Cloak (2 Times Left)
Fire Bolt
Drain Life
Nymphs Tears

Pernaments:
Lobotomizer
Emphatic Bond
Mirror Shield

Other:
Shoulder Bag
Neutron Star
Phoenix Tears x2
Laser Sight

Flag Post

Chapter 17 – Ayskane
The arrows are reuseable we are going green for the win. When you said local creature hospital I thought of a poke center, Come in and charge your weak pokemon. Oh no they are sending it to the town of Purifyna the town that cures poison. The guy who wants to trade sounds like a money grab haha but all seems good since you got 6 cards for a tade of two (That Fahrenheit really helped about).

The two Phoenix’s Tears acts like miracle without the -1 hp also can bring you back to life but it’s a rumor so you gotta test it yourself. I can’t wait to see how the Nymph Tear will play out and if it acts different when cast on the town element pillar (Large) compare to maybe like a small one oh well who knows.

I think it’s time for battle so i choose:
B) Fight in the Field. We have more range for our arrows and we space to dodge any of the GI958’s Tricks.

Flag Post

WOW over 1000 VIEWS!!!

Does the Dougie

Flag Post
it will live. You ask them to send it to the town of Purifyna.

So basically we’re sending the frog to a farm where it can live happily… getting flashbacks here

I’d go with A, in the woods we can sneak behind him and hit him with the lobotomizer, why? here:

it is made out of Pure Alloy Steel

and what happens when you hit a steel object with electricity?

Flag Post

I suggested B) because in a open field you can get in many range shots which using the right Arrow can deal some damage plus with the Laser Sight it will increase your distance. Your spells and all will be usefull but in a close spaced forest you do have the advantage of surprise but what happends if the forest starts to burn down with you in it from all the sparks (Not the creature) created with Lobo/Steel.

Flag Post

Chapter 18 – The GI958, The Cold Blooded Killer

(my shortest chapter, but I guarentee you, the next will be super epic!!!)

After deciding that the Forest is too risky, You go the Open Field. You sit in the middle, pumping your fists in the air, with growing courage you bellow “I AM WAITING GI958! I HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN, NOWHERE TO HIDE, SHOW YOURSELF!”. You take out your bow and whisper “Come and get me!”After waiting for a while, you hear thunderous footsteps. You see a large figure emerge, You summon all your creatures, the figure finally emerges. Its head is like a overlarge SCUBA divers helmet, its Right Hand is a Drill, its left hand is huge, it has 2 Arms growing out of its back that hold Giant Scythes, it holds 2 Giant Crossbows; each with the arrows 2x the size of your light arrows, and its head has 5 lights, all of them except the middle one is red. But the worst of all, you see a giant tail, it is made of pure metal, but it is smothered in a yellow Poison. “(Robotic Voice) Target Identified. Must Terminate.”. Just realizing, you see smoke from the town, you yell to it “What have you done to the town?!”. It replies “Subjects prolonged me finding you, they were unnecessary targets, most were eliminated.”. Your eyes widen and You scream to it “What are you waiting for?! You want me?! COME AND GET ME!”Your team has come, your Crusader Unsheathes his Broadsword, your Graviton Guard cracks his knuckles, your Minor Vampire Licks its teeth and your Ray Of Light flies around fast. Before it can approach, you fire a minor arrow, it bounces off the armor, you jump on the back and shoot the big blue spot on its back, it grunts in pain, you run back. You think to yourself “How can I kill this thing? The Blue Spot is so small, even with my Laser Sight…”. The Crusader says “We should hack its arms.”. The Graviton Guard says “We should get those scythes.”.

A man comes running and screams “Why did you do this to our village you monster?! You killed my…” but is unable to finish as the GI958 impales him with the drill, then decapitates his head off with the Dual Scythes. He then throws the body away and looks back to You; its red lights turn as bright as infernos. It looks to you and says “Your next. I will give you 5 Min. to make a plan.”. He opens his chest and shows a large timer. “4:59…4:58…4:57…” while doing this, he converts his alloy steel to obsidian on all sides.

FIGHT SCENE:
Enemy: GI958 – ?/? (Think of him as a Bioshock ™ Big Daddy with 2 scythes, 2 Crossbows and a Giant Stinger Tail.)

Your Team:
Crusader – 2/4
Minor Vampire – 2/2
Ray Of Light – 1/1
Graviton Guard – 3/5

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go for the Drill Arm, it seems to be its main weapon right now
B) Go for the Scythes, take away its medium range weapon and forces it to fight you up close
C) Go for the Crossbows, kill his long range game, he will be forced to come to you and you can hit him with a barrage of arrows.
D) Run away! Try to find allies!
E) Cleave at the legs, his blue spot on his back will be easier to hit

Everything is the same as before

Flag Post

Chapter 18 – The GI958, The Cold Blooded Killer

GI958 Description from which i see it as:

Right Hand: Drill (It can pierce alot of hard objects am sure).

Left hand: Huge (Generates enough power to smash through things or throw them for long distances).

Back Arms: Giant Scythes,holding 2 Giant Crossbows (Shoots from far also with x2 the damage which you can deal).

Head: 5 lights (To see better in day/night/Thermol version or laser tageted).

Giant Tail: To keep the GI958 well balance as it’s tail may be poisonous.

Weakspot: Its back

I choose:
E) Cleave at the legs, his blue spot on his back will be easier to hit.

Flag Post

Chapter 19 – I will not bow, I will not fade

(Breaking Bejamin Reference to the song “I will not bow (I will not fade”)

The 5 Minutes quickly end. Looks like the fight has started. You decide that all the eyes means there is no hiding. You jump into the tree. The GI958 fires an Exploding arrow, it literally destroys the tree! You aim carefully, and you fire an Exploding arrow into its right side. It destroys the right Crossbow. It fires the left one; you jump out of the way. You fire another arrow; it hits the crossbow, disabling it! You then fire a Cold Arrow at its leg, its leg starts to freeze and it falls. You take out your Lobotomizer, jump and thrust the Lobotomizer, electricity at the end and thrust it into the GI958s back. It bellows in pain, and slices you with the Scythes. You then try to cut off the legs, but it quick gets up, grabs you with its right hand, and throws you into a tree. The Crusader starts hacking at the legs, but he gets knocked over too. You cough up blood, rise back up, saying to the GI958 “Is that all you got?! It will take more to take me down!”. You charge and, dodging the Drill, you slash it in the face, causing it to stumble. You jump again, but it grabs you and attempts to bring both Scythes down, but starts moaning in pain, you see the Minor Vampire swinging around; throwing quick strikes and the Graviton Guard is punching the blue part with all his strength. The GI958 swings his drill, the Vampire Dodging it and flinging the Graviton Guard away.

You yell to the vampire “Heal them! Ray of Light, keep it distracted!” both nod. You jump into the tree, the GI958 distracted by trying to drill the Vampire. You get out an exploding arrow, yelling valiantly “THIS IS FOR THE CRUSADER!” as you fire it, going between one of its 5 eyes. It falls down, you jump, landing on its chest, you hold out your Lobotomizer, entirely covered with electricity and you yell “THIS IS FOR EVERYONE YOU KILLED! NOW I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR!!!”. But you feel a terrible pain in your back, you see that it dug both scythes into your back, blade coming out of your shoulder; it gets up, lifting you higher in the air. It takes out its tail and stabs you multiple times in the legs, starts its drill and thrusts it through your body; you can feel it coming out. You start to fade as you see all the creatures look like they are about to cry. The GI958 then throws you away and says “Target terminated…”.
You start to fade out. But you reach into your pocket, grab the Phoenix’s tears. You think “I hope those rumors were true". You take it out and you drink the vial. Slowly, your strength is returning. You see your open stomach closing, you feel your legs get better, and you see the 2 giant gashes fade. You get up, legs still stumbling, the GI958 says “Bow, fighting is futile.”. You tell it “I will not bow. I will not fade…”. You then quickly recover. You hear the Crusader say “You better not die, who can I rely on for revenge on the corruption? :D” You then see the GI958 say “Summon allies! Rajput, Gladiator”. You see him open his chest, and 2 pods come out of him. One opens up to see a large man, wearing a bronze helmet, with a Trident and Net with an Open chest. The other pod lets out a warrior wearing leather, chainmail and cotton. It unsheathes his large Hacking Sword and says “The greatest warrior is not the one who knows what a advantage does, but is the one that uses it effective in a confrontation.”. You think to yourself *“How can I get out of this” as you see the GI958 stumble back up.

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go for the GI958, he seems like the real threat.
B) Go for the Gladiator, his open chest makes him a sitting duck for your Arrows.
C) Go for the Rajput, that sword looks too dangerous.

You are the same, but you have 1 less Phoenix Tears and you have 99 health

Flag Post

I’d say go for rajput, GI958 would just be covered by the others and somehow I think gladiator will be just too fast to aim for