Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2) page 50

1286 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by blawho:

Hello, I have just started reading the story and it looks good :). (Finished catching up already)

How long did it take you to read all 79 chapters? :0

About 1 – 1.5 hours a day for 3 days.

Edit: First on Page 50…

Flag Post

Hello, I have just started reading the story and it looks good :). (Finished catching up already)

Welcome to the club!

Flag Post

Welcome to this story blaw! Hope you enjoy it as it goes on, and continue to be an active reader ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

Welcome to this story blaw! Hope you enjoy it as it goes on, and continue to be an active reader ;)

yea we need more active readers

Flag Post
Originally posted by isaac665:
Originally posted by nimbus125:

yea we need more active readers

Yup, We need new readers to bring fresh new ideas.

Flag Post

Sorry for inactivity. Got more plans, and this is the little free time I’ve had in a while.

Soon to 1234 posts :P

Chapter 80 – Loyalty is no match for Power

Disclaimer: I do not own any content within the story. All rights deserved to their original idea owners.

You grow slowly uneasy as both blades near You. Annoyed, You shoo both their blades away, which lead to them pointing their weapons at each other. You tell Henry to back off. Suddenly, Henry lunges at the knees of Andre. Andre easily gets away, but he grows increasingly tense. He pulls out his scythe. They interlock blades. You run inbetween and flip them both over simultaimusly. Suddenly, Andre starts yelling, grabbing his head. “Both of you…leave…NOW!”. You get ready to go, but Henry says “Ain’t no way I’m leaving now.”. “Henry! We have to go NOW!. Henry still refuses to go. You both watch as Andre’s left side starts growing a skeleton like creature. “NO…STAYAND DIE!” Andre says evily. You can tell that’s no longer him.

You and Henry both run to the nearby town, but hundreds of skeletons come out of the ground. You take out Your Grim Lobotomizer and Your Phoenix Gloves as Henry pulls out his large, jagged blade and what looks like a shield with a large spike sticking out of it. You fight back-to-back, slashing away and crushing the skeletons by the hundreds. Suddenly, Henry’s legs are grabbed by skeletal hands. You know that he will not be able to save himself, and You must help him. “Shit! Help get these things off me!” You watch as more skeletons slowly march towards Henry. You grab a skeleton and throw him at the crowd, crippling them. You fire an orange arrow at a tree, pinning them to the tree by the gravity. However there are so many You cannot believe that they covered up the Black Hole. You summon Your creatures, who valliantly try to fight Andre, distracting him. One of Henry’s entire leg is pinned underground and one of his arms are starting to go under as he frantically cuts off the arms of the hell-demon army.

What do YOU DO?!

A) Save Henry. He fought with You, and You are no better if You flee. (+5 Karma)
B) Let Henry die. He deserves it. (-5 Karma)
C) Go after Andre while he is distracted.
D) Other. (Karma varies)

Health: 75

Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Owls Eye (Laser Sight equipped)
Grim Lobotomizer
Phoenix Gloves: Much More Evolved and Powerful
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

Q&A will now be questions the reader, You posts and asks! Check to see if You got an anwser! P.S.: If I don’t anwser Your question and it isn’t up there, PM me.

(No References)

Flag Post

Man, I was saying we should go with Andre, but no. I say B.

Flag Post

Chapter 80 – Loyalty is no match for Power

Hopeless Henry caused Andre to get into a rage state which Andre starts causes skeletons to rise from the ground while he tuned evil. I will pick differently from coonradt and pick A) Save Henry. He fought with You, and You are no better if You flee. (+5 Karma).

Flag Post
Originally posted by coonradt:

Good’ll coonradt wanting someone to die :P I say we go with A but after saving him lets go after andre, I still want the scythe

Flag Post

Good’ll coonradt wanting someone to die :P I say we go with A but after saving him lets go after andre, I still want the scythe

Yea, Time we get more/better weapons.

Flag Post

Haha, don’t judge me.

Flag Post

Same

Flag Post

This. Also, haven’t been able to get on in a while, hopefully I can soon.

Flag Post

Wow, been a while hasn’t it? Well, I dragged it out too far. I will get it it friday :) if I am not addicted to “Stick Empires”, the sequel/online game of “Stick War”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Wow, been a while hasn’t it? Well, I dragged it out too far. I will get it it friday :) if I am not addicted to “Stick Empires”, the sequel/online game of “Stick War”.

Ok I was worried that this was dead, and I’m glad to see it is not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Ok I was worried that this was dead, and I’m glad to see it is not.

Same, We’re holding you to that chapter coming Friday. Stick Empires shall not over rule your Elements fanfic writing addiction! :D

Flag Post

the chapter today. My dad, who if I didn’t already tell you is an overly arrogant creep, decided to “fix” the house today, and up the computer. I’ll try sunday, but no promises.

Flag Post

Ooh, a little annoyed there, but its fine were still gonna be here.

Flag Post

Chapter 81 – Carry On

I do not own anything.

Re-Cap:

Henry and You were re-united with Andre. However, due to Henry being a jokester, he accidentally pushed Andre too far. The dark side has taken him over, and You and Henry barely got away with Your lives.

You and Henry sprint for what seems like hours, but the sun shows it’s been maybe 30 minuites or so. You are running with Henry, who stays silent. You both eventually stop as the sounds of rattling skeletons sounds faint. “Pant…Pant…WHAT THE HELL?!”. “What?”. “What the hell?! Why would you aggrivate him?!”. “I wasn’t thinking-”. HELL NO YOU WEREN’T!”. Henry sighs in despair. You pull out Your map. “Alright, there’s a nearby town about sun-down from here.”. You pick Henry up and You both go. After about an hour, You hear an unsual chirping sound. “Oh Zanz…” Henry says in pure lurid fear. “What?”. “We are being hunted.”. “By wha-”; suddenly, a large machine jumps out from a tree. “Target aqquired…termination begun…”. RUN!” is heard as You and Henry run in seperate directions. You can see the town just miles away. You can also hear Henry’s footsteps nearby. You turn around. “I’m tired of running! Now, WE FIGHT! Now, WE HOLD OUR GROUND!”. Finally, the thing shows itself.

It has a very slim body. Almost as if it has never eaten food before. It twitches uncontrollably. It suddenly generates a sword! It is wearing a long, red cloth that covers it head-to-toe. “Targets; Prohphet aqquired, Rouge aqquired. Termination beginning.”. It suddenly charges at You! Henry jumps out of the way as You draw out Your Phoenix Glove and the Bloody Short Sword. It swings extremely fast, but You manage to dodge each strike barely. It suddenly grabs You and throws You into a nearby tree. It then contacts the ground as the ground begins to turn into a rotting black color. Similar to what Poison Ivy (Elli) did. You watch as it’s body mass grows and the rest along with it. It then uses it’s foot to hold You down, now pinning You. It then brings down the sword. You close Your eyes and say Your final prayers to Zanz, the god You will soon meet…

You open Your eyes. You still see the blood-stained grass, the trees that are infected with Maligant Cells and even a village within the distence. Is this really what hell is? HEY! YOU GONNA HELP ME OR NOT?!” Henry screams as he latches onto the back of the machine, stabbing it in the back and head. You get up and summon Your 3 Minor Phoenix’s. You watch as they take the skies. You get up with the Owl’s eye. You aim for the Robot’s dim, red eye. You fire the arrow, it pierces the head, but it absorbs the arrow! The robot eventually grabs onto Henry and stomps on his chest, blood spewing out of him. Suddenly, the 3 Minor Phoenix’s swoop down, flying in a cyclone-like-style, engulfing the Robot within fire. The Robot barely runs out however. You fire an Ice arrow, freezing it’s leg to the ground. It effortlessly brakes the ground and charges towards You, the Phoenix’s in Hot Pursuit. You jump out of the way, making the mechanical beasts arm stuck in a tree. It pulls it’s arm out, and walks to You. This thing is unstoppable! Suddenly, it says SYSTEM FAILURE…” as a large, steel blade pierces it. Andre! It grabs the blade and throws it towards You, barely again dodging it, and inches away from putting Henry out for good. Suddenly, Andre opens his hand, and hundreds of skeletons come out.

“Back to the shadows from which you came!” Andre says valorly as the robot is slowly dragged down. You run towards Henry. “(Coughs up blood) It’s been good comerade…”. “Don’t say that Henry! We can still save You!”. The Phoenix’s begin to cry on Henry, patching up his cuts. “You need to get him to the city, fast.”. “Me? What about-”. “Don’t worry about me, I have things to do.”. You pick up Henry and Carry On…

What do YOU DO?!

A) Save Henry. He fought with You, and You are no better if You flee. (+5 Karma)
B) Let Henry die. He deserves it. (-5 Karma)
C) Go after Andre while he is distracted.
D) Other. (Karma varies)

Health: 58
Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Grim Lobotomizer
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

What will YOU DO?!

A) Leave Henry to die. No helping him now. (-5 karma)
B) Offer him comfort, but don’t help him. (-1 karma)
C) Take him to the village (+2 Karma)
D) Other

Q&A will now be questions the reader, You posts and asks! Check to see if You got an anwser! P.S.: If I don’t anwser Your question and it isn’t up there, PM me.

(No References)

Flag Post

I choose A save Henry.

Flag Post

Chapter 81 – Carry On

This was a well waited chapter, So many weapon usage + Pets, Action packed! :D I choose A) Save Henry. He fought with You, and You are no better if You flee. (+5 Karma)

Flag Post

I say help Henry well taking him to the village

Flag Post

let him die but comfort him

Flag Post

I say A, save Henry.

Flag Post

Chapter 82 – Confrontation

Disclaimer: Don’t own anything

Re-Cap:

After escaping the clutches of Andre, You and Henry were forced to flee back to a nearby city. Suddenly, another one of the Corrupted’s inventions attack. Henry, gravely injuired relies on You to get him out of there.

You sigh and pick him up. “Let’s go.” You say as You drag him to the town. Eventually, You get him there. You leave him at the town as You travel back to the fight scene, to get back to Elementia.

It’s a depressing journey. Even Your lively Phoenix’s (Phoeni?) are even wearing out from the fighting. You arrive out of the forrest, and now the portal is now within eyesight. Suddenly, You hear a voice. “I can’t let You leave.”. Andre! “Why? I still need to stop the Corruption and stop all this.”. “You can’t. We’ve dug ourselves a hole too deep.”. “So, what do we do?” You ask him as he props up against a tree, sharpening his scythe. “Simple; nothing.”. WHAT?! After everything the Corruption has done to us, you just want to quit?! How?!”. Laughing, Andre says “Look at the facts; 2 of our best friends, and another one of Yours, are dead (Andre is assuming Henry will die) and we’ve lost practically everything we’ve come to know and love. Hell, how long has it been since Fenrir’s Servants contacted You?”. You take the time to think, and You say “Well, I guess you’r-” “NO! You’re wrong Andre!”. That voice sounds familiar; Destiny! “Where’ve you been?”. “It’s been a while dad, the Corruption has been busy, but we are winning the battle!”. “I’m your lifelong friend (MC)!” Andre says defensively. “You’re really going to follow that wench?!”

“That “wench” is my daughter.". “Then Your wife has done something wrong.”. She suddenly draws her dagger as You draw Your bow as Andre draws his scythe. “We don’t need to fight. Just come with me.”

What will YOU DO?!
A) Join Andre, he’s your friend for a while!
B) Join Destiny, she’s your daughter!
C) Join neither
D) Other

Health: 78
Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Grim Lobotomizer
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

__

(No References)