Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2) page 51

1290 posts

Flag Post

Just so you know, right below MC’s inventory, there are still options from last time. I choose B as its apparent Andre is going a little crazy.

Flag Post

Chapter 82 – Confrontation

I will go with B) Join Destiny, she’s your daughter!

Flag Post

I say go with Destiny and kill Andre he’s gone insane

Flag Post

Hey guys, I’ll try to get a chapter in by friday. Sorry about long delays; a lot of personal tragedies have been happening lately, so yeah :/

Flag Post

That’s cool with me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

That’s cool with me.

same here.

Flag Post

Sorry guys, got a new laptop :). CHapter to come once I get a mouse attachment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Don’t worry when ever it comes we will be happy.

Flag Post

You know laptops comes with a touchpad also I been playing FPS’s using it and doing better then 60% of the players. :D (I did get a USB mouse 1 week ago tho lol)

Flag Post

2 months :O

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, all rights reserved.

Re-Cap: After Andre is showing signs of apparent insanity, You join him.

_

Chapter 83 – It’s a fact

“Andre, calm down. Come with us.”. “No!”. After pointless arguing between you two, Destiny steps in. “Andre, I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but he needs to come with us, and I’ll pry him from your cold, dead hands if I need to!”. Andre, confused for some reason summons a card, and hundreds upon hundreds of bones protrude from the card, shadowing the portal. “You’re not going anywhere!”. “Is that a threat?”. “No, it’s a fact!” Andre says as he twirls his scythe.

You’re beginning to notice the protectiveness and anger Andre is showing; You know him well enough that he will not let you go without a fight. “Andre…please let us leave.” Destiny says, slowly sheathing her dagger. “Isaac, Elli, I just can’t lose you two to the corruption anymore!” as he summons more bone walls, practically enclosing the portal. “Please (MC), just stay, I can’t lose You…” as he is slowly holding back tears. "(MC) There’s no use trying to talk him out of it. Let’s just try to break these walls while he’s distracted.“*. *”Andre, I promise You I will not give in to the Corruption. Please let us go."*.

Andre mumbles to himself, but suddenly collapses to his knees. You can tell by his spastic movements his dark side is beginning to take over. “Oh Zanz! Destiny, break down those bones! I’ll handle this.” as You draw Your bow. Destiny, ripping the bones apart with her Biomass is showing signs of struggling. “Now now, I don’t want to leave my guests to leave this early!” as he focases all the bones to harden and encircle the portal further.

What will YOU DO?!

A) Talk to Andre
B) Fight back!
C) Help Destiny
D) Offer a creature as a sacrifice (-5 karma)
E) Other

Health: 80
Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Owls Eye (Laser Sight equipped)
Grim Lobotomizer
Phoenix Gloves: Much More Evolved and Powerful
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

__

Q&A will now be questions the reader, You posts and asks! Check to see if You got an anwser! P.S.: If I don’t anwser Your question and it isn’t up there, PM me.

(No References)

Flag Post

My own Disclaimer: If author goes “missing” for another 2 months (^_^) for posting such short chapters after being away for long, Don’t look at me! :P

Chapter 83 – It’s a fact

So Andre blocked the portal and don’t want to see us leave? Only option I see is to kill him so I decide B) Fight back!

Flag Post

How exactly would sacrificing a creature help? I choose B.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOnlyTrueMan:

How exactly would sacrificing a creature help? I choose B.

He mad because he hungry? lol

Flag Post

Chapter 84 – A Broken Man

Disclaimer: I do not own anything.

You decide to fight back. You unsheathe your lobotomizer and summon Your creatures. “Andre, forgive me.” You whisper right before charging him. He jumps back and summons his scythe. You both clash, but he spins counter-clockwise and easily throws Your sword away. He swings in a complicated fashion, cutting You multiple times.

Eventually, Destiny intervenes. She tackles Andre and attempts to snap his neck, but Andre’s brute strength easily throws her away. He looks maliciously at her and says YOU!”. He then grabs her violently and chucks her into the Bone Wall. You run inbetween, but some mystical force lifts You up and sends You flying.

Andre bellows “I’LL KILL YOU THE SAME WAY YOU KILLED ELI!” he shouts at Destiny. He summons 4 artificial arms that pins Destiny against a Bone Sacrifical Table like object. She frantically struggles, but she cannot free herself. He summons 2 bone claws that replace his real hands. He walks violently towards Destiny.

You run up for another attack, but he summons 8 Bone Pillars, each intersecting each other, closing all 3 of You in. He walks towards her, but suddenly all Your creatures dive-bomb at Andre, pecking at him unexplainably violently. He grabs each one and throws them at a pillar. “Nothing can save you now.” he says as he sadistically digs his claws into Destiny’s chest as she screams hysterically. You noticed that Andre’s scythe is abandoned, and You know one well-placed stab can stop him. However, You also noticed that the bone walls that were around the portal were reduced significantly to the point where You can break it.

Suddenly, she kicks him away! You watch as she rolls onto the floor, breathing heavily.

You retrieve Your lobotomizer. Andre summons his Scythe into his hands. You both clash again, but You’re fueled by rage, You gain the upper hand. You side-step behind him, and dig the sword into his hip. Andre grabs the blade and pulls it forward, knocking You over. He then stomps on Your head. He raises his scythe, but You roll out of the way. You both stop fighting momentarily. You notice that Andre’s scythe is growing a darker, sisister purple. Suddenly, Your arm jerks as Your lobotomizer grows into a bright, white color with a light aura radiating from it.

Lobotomizer has turned into a Morningstar!

Suddenly, both Andre’s scythe and Your sword flies out of Your hands and crash into eachother, as if they have a mind of their own. A large explosion happens, yet You find Yourself fine. Andre however looks in a critical condition. Suddenly, out of the smoke, the Crusader walks out. “Where’ve You been?” the Crusader says. “With the help of Zanz, I ended the Grim Reaper. Andre shouldn’t have to worry about him anymore.” the Crusader says as he bends on his knee and goes into Your newfound sword. Eventually, the bones deteriorate, and all that’s left is dust, enough to make a large forrest.

As night falls, You gather Your creatures Lay Andre and Destiny aside from each other. Destinies wounds seem to be healing fast, but left scars. Andre has injuires everywhere, but You did all You can, as he Wraiths in pain.

Health: 80
Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Minor Phoenix – 2/4
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Owls Eye (Laser Sight equipped)
Morningstar
Phoenix Gloves: Much More Evolved and Powerful
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

__

Q&A will now be questions the reader, You posts and asks! Check to see if You got an anwser! P.S.: If I don’t anwser Your question and it isn’t up there, PM me.

(No References)

Flag Post

Chapter 84 – A Broken Man

So the Lobo turned into a morning star which the Crusader body was fused into? I notice both The Elemental Corruption and Chaos posts chapters are the sameish time lol. :P

Flag Post

So was the grim reaper within the scythe? It’s been a while, so I forgot.

Flag Post

Half of the Grim Reapers body fused with Andre and the Scythe.

Flag Post

And the other half?

Flag Post

And the other half?

Err, poor explaining on my end.

Half of the Reapers entire body went into the scythe, the other half fused with Andre.

Flag Post

So the Reaper is in both the character and his weapon.

Flag Post

I see now. :P

Flag Post

I missed TWO CHAPTERS?!?!?!?!??! How did this happen? well w/e glad to have you back and writing again!

Flag Post
Originally posted by isaac665:

I missed TWO CHAPTERS?!?!?!?!??! How did this happen? well w/e glad to have you back and writing again!

You missed it because you were not online viewing this topic?

Flag Post

I don’t plan on abandoning this story anytime soon, but due to school, I will probably take a while every now then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

You missed it because you were not online viewing this topic?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious qazz. I like hearing that doc (not the school thing the not abandoning thing)