Forums Elements

The Elemental Corruption (By DrOctaganapus2) page 2

1286 posts

Flag Post

CHAPTER 5 – Enthandor
Good chapter but you know you use “but he is interrupted” and similer lines alot in your story.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?!

B) Go with Andre, his creatures are kind of weak and he could be overpowered.

I choose B because Elli doesn’t need my back up because she is strong with 100hp, healing spell/weapon and good creatures along with Isaac may need some healing help.

Originally posted by SeriousSimon:

i want to say just one thing: crusaders cant endow a morning star as it is immaterial

This is true

Flag Post

Qazzaq:

I know I am reppetative :(, I am a good writer but I am still taking english classes so my vocab is limited

Simon:

I know, just after thinking about it, I gave the troll too much health and there arent many damaging weapons you will get for now…
And thanks btw :D

But thanks to everyone who reads it and you guys are very supportive :D

Flag Post

But thanks to everyone who reads it and you guys are very supportive :D

Well as long as you bring more chapters you got our support.

Flag Post

I go with B, andre’s creatures are really weak, and Isaac’s S.cats and guardian angel won’t help too much.

Flag Post

CHAPTER 6 – The Search

After debating, you decide to go with Andre and Elli decides to go with Isaac. You each wave bye as each go their separate ways. After hours of walking and seeing Rustlers and Horned Frogs, you come across a cave. You hear a low growling but you intend to see what it is. You look inside to see bones and blood on the cave. You see a baby Otyugh, looks like a newborn; you approach it to pet it but out of nowhere slams down a giant Otyugh, probably the mother. The Otyughs Explosion was so loud and Earth Quaking it knocked down the rocks on top of the cave that You and Andre never noticed. You unsheathe your Morning-Star but Andre looks to you and says “I got it :D” You look and nod.

FIGHT SCENE:
Enemy:
Elite Otyugh – 9/15

Your team:
Andre – 3/100
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Vulture – 2/3
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Mummy – 5/3

BATTLE:
Andre attacks Elite Otyugh for 3 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 9/12
Skeleton attacks Elite Otyugh for 1 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 9/11
Skeleton attacks Elite Otyugh for 1 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 9/10
Mummy attacks Elite Otyugh for 5 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 9/5
Vulture attacks Elite Otyugh for 2 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 9/3
Flesh Spider attacks Elite Otyugh – MISS

ENEMY TURN:
Elite Otyugh devours skeleton! Elite Otyugh gained 1/1. Elite Otyugh is now at 10/4
Vulture becomes 3/4
Elite Otyugh attacks Andre for 9 Damage. Andre is now at 3/91

YOUR TURN:
Andre attacks Elite Otyugh for 3 Damage. Elite Otyugh is now at 10/1
Skeleton attacks Elite Otyugh for 1 Damage…ELITE OTYUGH HAS BEEN DEFEATED

After killing the Mother, Andre requests a moment of silence for his lost Skeleton. After that, Andre notices something…odd. His own Vulture is roaring, not in pain….but in happiness…You and Andre notice the Vulture is transforming… The Vulture crows in happiness and fly’s around happily to its bigger and better form….

Andres Vulture transforms into a Condor and becomes 4/5!

You walk up to the baby Otyugh and stroke it. It seems to open its eyes, apparently for the first time, and gives a low purr from you stroking it. You take out a small piece of food that you kept from the village and feed the Otyugh, but it seems to knaw on your leg lightly. After walking for a while, you smile to see the Little Otyugh likes you as you carry it in your arms and continue walking.

You gained a 1/3 Otyugh (I gave it 1 attack so it can fight…)

After never-ending walking, you see nothing but bats but after continuing, you see Blood on the walls. You see 3 Cave Openings. You turn around to see a extremely large shadow of a Lava Golem, signifying that it is chasing you. Andre says “There is no time to waste, which one should we go into?!” You want to go the left one, Andre wants to go the Right and All creatures are nudging you to go to the middle

WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
A)Go into the Cave on the right
B)Go into the Cave on the Left
C)Go to the middle

You – The Quantum Elemental
Creatures:
Crusader – 2/4 (every time he endows a weapon, it wears off after the battle)
Otyugh – 1/3 (That was for You knoob, I know how much you love them Otyughs :D)

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents/Items:
Morningstar
Shield

Andre – The Death Elemental
Creatures:
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Condor – 4/5
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Mummy – 5/3

Spells:
Poison
Plague

Permanents/Items:
Skull Shield
Short Sword

Flag Post

This story gets better after each chapter and i like that and even the fact in your story you added the upgrading feautre but in your own style.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?!

C)Go to the middle

I pick C because your creatures are always right and you relay on them to help you in battles.

Flag Post
the Vulture is transforming… The Vulture crows in happiness and fly’s around happily to its bigger and better form….

why do I suddenly feel like throwing balls at monsters?
I’d choose C, the creatures instinct is more trusty than the humans

Flag Post
Originally posted by drakan:
the Vulture is transforming… The Vulture crows in happiness and fly’s around happily to its bigger and better form….

why do I suddenly feel like throwing balls at monsters?
I’d choose C, the creatures instinct is more trusty than the humans

I tried to stay away from Pokemon…I just hoped I dont get my intestines sued off

Flag Post

I tried to stay away from Pokemon…I just hoped I dont get my intestines sued off

I never said it was a bad thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:
intestines sued off

they can’t sue you if you put a disclaimer stating that it’s not yours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:
intestines sued off

they can’t sue you if you put a disclaimer stating that it’s not yours.

I hope this wont start a quote pyramid.

Thank you very much Ocelot!

Flag Post

(Thank you a lot Ocelot!!!)
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

Chapter 7 – Father vs. Son! The battle is on!

Considering how much your creatures have been with you, you go with the Creatures to the middle cave. You stop hearing the Golems pounding and you look forward. There is a small door. You open the door and you see a room about 2000x the size of a Gladiators Coliseum. You hear a cry for help. You and Andre look forward to see a woman.

You have no clue who she is but you hear Andre yell “Mom?!” as he runs over. All of a sudden, 2 large lights flash and that woman disappears. Andre looks around but is smacked flying near you as you hear an angry moan. “I am disappointed in you Andre. I thought you would have learned since then.” Andre gets up and yells “How do you know my mother?! Show yourself!”You and Andre see the Death Necromancer appear from the Shadows and says “Oh Andre, you don’t recognize your daddy?” Andre replies “What are you talking about? My Dad died from a training accident and my Mom died when a pack of raiders attacked the village.” The Necromancer says “Oh Andre, is that what they told you? (Chuckles) What really happened is that I killed your mother, and I single handedly ruined the village myself! I never wanted a son, that’s why you have that scar on your right leg.” Andre had always thought that was a birthmark and it hurt so much because of infections. Andre looks in horror and says “You killed her?! You hurt our village so much?! I can’t believe it! Well you only got 50% done because the village thrived!”

The Necromancer says “Yes…I have heard that. That’s why I sent a Wyrm, Maxwell’s demon, Hematite Golem and a Crusader to get the job done!” The Crusader appears and yells “That was you?! You Monster!!!” as he charges to slash the Necromancer but he is effortlessly sent flying back. He looks alive, but is in a terrible Condition.

Andre yells “That’s IT!!! I have had enough of you hurting my loved Ones!!!” As he unsheathes his Short Sword and His Shield. You help by taking out your Morningstar. You charge to stab the Necromancer, but he yells “I wouldn’t try that!” But before you can react, a Flesh Recluse appears and fires a large web, attaching you to the wall.

You look to see Andre ferociously attack the Necromancers with his creatures. The Necromancer uses some kind of supernatural force to knock all the creatures back. He looks at Andre and says “ Before you waste all your energy, let me show you something!” as he opens up his cloak and you see 150 Bones protecting his body! Andre looks in despair and says “ There is nothing I can do. I failed…” However, a strange voice appears that you and Andre both hear and says “ Do not despair Andre, you truly are a great warrior. You simply need a little blessing” Andre starts to get back up and he looks stronger and faster. He runs at supersonic speeds in which you can barely see him. He runs so fast, he knocks the Necromancer flying into the wall before he has enough time to take out his bones to shield himself. He gets back up and takes out a blade, it looks odd, but it is dripping with a poison like substance. The Necromancer yells “ Now were talking! Lets play!” But the strange voice says “ Andre, we can only offer one more blessing, use it wisely.” Andre now is traveling at such speeds you can only follow by the light he is emitting. The Necromancer yells “I haven’t used this in ages, but I have 7 hahaHAHAHAHA!!!!” He drinks an unstable substance. He twitches frantically but he looks like he is going the same speed as Andre. You only see large flashes and explosions but you hear the Necromancer yelling in pain.

After a large blast of light, you see the 2 warriors slowing down and each crouched down. Each is breathing heavily. You see the Necromancer is breathing hard and is coughing blood from himself and you see Andre groaning in pain. He gets up, and yells “THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER!!!” as he thrusts the Short Sword right though the Necromancer. He then loots the Necromancer, taking his 2 Deadly Poisons, Arsenic and his Elite Skeleton.

Andre gains 2 Deadly Poisons, an Elite Skeleton and an Arsenic!

You never realized, during the entire time, the Flesh Recluse is coming to eat you. You quickly cut yourself down and slice the legs off the flesh spider with your Morningstar to get to Andre immidietly. You look to check the damages. His visible bloodlines are seething with Poison. You drag him to the village, and the doctors proceed to heal him. After 10 long hours, Isaac and Elli come back and Elli says “We are ok, Isaac is pretty banged up, we killed the Life Necromancer and we took his Life Staff! Where is Andre?” You proceed to tell the entire story of what happened…The Doctor appears and says “We needed to use the most Elite of our Purifys! I hope you know better than to go up those dmn Forest Scorpions—“* But you intervene and yell “Shut up! You don’t know what we went though! I should kill you right now for thinking a good-for-nothing scorpion could do that!!!” Isaac and Elli look amazed at you. They have never seen you so angry before since those flies and Fireflies kept flying in your face.

Elli gained a Life Staff (the one that heals you for 5 hp)

The Mayor appears out of nowhere and says “Quiet Doctor! These ki—warriors have killed both the life and death necromancers that have killed our people for ages!” The Doctor looks at you then the mayor, gulps and says “Right….he is ok…I will be going now” You and the group arrive and see Andre. He looks back and says “Hey guys…” Elli replies hi in a breaking voice and Isaac sheds a single tear, thinking he should have protected him. Andre says “Aw guys, calm down, I am fine” as he gets up. You guys decide to rest for the night.

Health: 100
(Creatures will gradually heal over time or can be healed by other things)
Creatures:
Otyugh – 1/3
Crusader – 2/1

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Items/Permanents:
Morningstar
Shield
Short Sword

Andre – The Death Elemental
Health: 99
Creatures
_Elite Skeleton – 2/2
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Skeleton – 1/1
Condor – 4/5
Flesh Spider – 3/3
Mummy – 5/3

Spells:
Poison
Deadly Poison x2
Plague

Items:
Arsenic
Short Sword
Skull Shield

Elli – The Life Elemental
Health: 100
Creatures:
Cockatrice – 4/4
Rustler – 1/1

Spells:
Heal
Adrenaline
Items/Permanents:
Life Staff
Short Sword
Jade Shield

Isaac is the same as the previous Chapter

Flag Post

He then loots the Necromancer, taking his 2 Deadly Poisons, Arsenic and his Elite Skeleton.

Don’t we all love when they are about to kill a creature they loot whatever they can hehe.

The Necromancer says “Oh Andre, is that what they told you? (Chuckles) What really happened is that I killed your mother, and I single handedly ruined the village myself! I never wanted a son, that’s why you have that scar on your right leg.”

Now we get a in sight of what really happend well i can wait to read more.

Flag Post

Hello, but I notice the absence of Pillars/Pendulums. If you need them, Pendulums are better because I always think pillars are big.

The enemy scorpion: Elite Deathstalker, Improve blessing x1, heavy armor x3 ,Unstoppable ,Adrenaline,+Quintessence.

LoLz, maybe you didn’t discover your thorn carapace…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PfCHellston:

Hello, but I notice the absence of Pillars/Pendulums. If you need them, Pendulums are better because I always think pillars are big.

The enemy scorpion: Elite Deathstalker, Improve blessing x1, heavy armor x3 ,Unstoppable ,Adrenaline,+Quintessence.

LoLz, maybe you didn’t discover your thorn carapace…

This story isn’t Pillar/Pandulums based as it isn’t needed to summon cards also the only way cards will be added is if it’s looted or given.

Flag Post

Flag Post

perhaps i have missed something but a life necromancer? necromancers raise the dead in the form of skeletons , zombies ect, i don’t see how its possible to have a life one

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master937:

perhaps i have missed something but a life necromancer? necromancers raise the dead in the form of skeletons , zombies ect, i don’t see how its possible to have a life one

Perhaps he thought that "Necromancer" is "Dark Wizard". But as far as I'm aware, the "Mancer" part of the word roughly translates into "Someone who uses magic", and the Necro part translates roughly to "death/dead". So, I think it would roughly be "Someone who uses Death-related magic". :D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So when you feel the wind, you gotta feel it blowing! Let's go search for the wind that dries our tears! Japanese Translation- Kaze wo kanjiyou kaze wo kanjirun da! Namida kawakashite kureru kaze wo sagashi ni yukou! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to get Hammered, Ammy? -Issun ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea! They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the Gods' gift to man is here! Bonjour! -Waka

Flag Post

Perhaps he thought that “Necromancer” is “Dark Wizard”. But as far as I’m aware, the “Mancer” part of the word roughly translates into “Someone who uses magic”, and the Necro part translates roughly to “death/dead”. So, I think it would roughly be “Someone who uses Death-related magic”. :D

hmmm… so we’re actually talking about a “biomancer”, sounds like an interesting word,and the wording is latin:
necro (maybe necros): death
mancer: caster (half-sure)
necromancer: death caster

Flag Post

CHAPTER 8 – Hyperianto

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE! I AM SIMPLY WRITING FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE STORY!

After recovering, you notice that Elli’s frog was missing. You asked her where her frog is and she talks about how the Frog was killed by an ambush from an overwhelming attack. After talking some more, you decide to go to Hyperianto. Before you leave the mayor appears and says I heard about the frog incident Elli. Take our Elite Horned Frog as a thank you

Elli got an Elite Horned Frog!

After Elli thanks the mayor. You guys press on. The walk was pretty normal…Andre was thinking about the Necromancer, Elli and Isaac were sightseeing and you were leading the way. You hear the voice from Andre’s previous battle, but you seem to be the only one hearing it. It is talking very quietly, so you cannot tell what it is saying. After more walking, you become lost and you see 2 little fireflies being attacked by a giant frog. It looks however more hostile so you kill it. Thanking you, they signal for you and the group to follow it. You see a nest; it is crawling with Fireflies, Elite Fireflies, Firefly Queens and Rustlers. The firefly seems to circle its mother. After that, the mother firefly queen flies up to a massively sized Firefly Queen, at least halve the size of you. The Firefly Hive Mother flies up to you, and pulls your hand out. It looks up, suddenly a small light appears, and you see a small firefly insignia form on you and the groups arm. It then realizes you are headed to Hyperianto by the fact a small mark is on your map, and it calls over a firefly. The firefly then nudges you to follow it…

After a while, you eventually arrive at Hyperianto. The firefly flies around you, and then flies away. You attempt to open the gate, but you feel your hand burn. You see 2 Large Lava Golems, a little bit taller than you appears. A man, showing some resemblance to the mayor of Enthandor, State your business is what the man simply says. You talk about how you are after the corruption. The man nods and allows you to access.

You look in amazement at how technologically advanced this place is. There are large factories, steam machines powering equipment, water power. You and the group just gawk in amazement. After coming back to the real world, You walk around town; you are stared oddly as you walk. The mayor approaches and says “I understand you have arrived from Enthandor. We heard of the glorious story of how Andre has defeated the Death Necromancer.” Ignoring him, Isaac says “ Right…Anyway, what do you need?” “We need you to—” But you hear hysterical screaming, you turn too see a Giant Robot, at least 10 feet tall, starts attacking…
You look back to the group and tell them that you will fight it yourself. The mayor looks at you and yells “Your not going to fight it are you?! If you are, you need the help of our Ulitharid!” You ask why, but the mayor replies “Without the help of one of our surplus Ulitharids, the Metal Monster will power up to unbelievable proportions!
Thanking him by nodding, you look up at the (Elite) Steam Machine. You un-sheath your Morningstar and yell “En Garde!”. The Robot looks down and says in a deep mechanical voice “Error…Intruder…Must…Must…MUST DESTORY!!!”

FIGHT SCENE

Enemies
Elite Steam Machine – 0/15

Your team:
You – 7/100
Ulitharid – 3/4
Crusader – 2/3
Otyugh – 1/3

ENEMY TURN
Steam Machine powers up! Steam Machine becomes 5/15
Steam Machine attacks Crusader – MISS
Steam Machine powers down by 1. Steam Machine is now at 4/15

YOUR TURN
Crusader attacks Elite Steam Machine for 2 Damage. Elite Steam Machine is now at 4/13
Ulitharid attacks Elite Steam Machine for 3 Damage. Elite Steam Machine is now at 4/10
You attack Steam Machine for 7 damage – MISS

ENEMY TURN
Elite Steam Machine Powers up! Steam Machine becomes 9/10
Elite Steam Machine attacks You for 8 Damage. You are at 7/92
Elite Steam Machine powers down! Elite Steam Machine is now at 8/10

YOUR TURN
Ulitharid uses Psiconic Wave! Elite Steam Machine can no longer power up/down!
You attack Steam Machine for 7 Damage. Elite Steam Machine is now at 9/3
Ulitharid attacks Elite Steam Machine for 3 Damage…ELITE STEAM MACHINE HAS BEEN DEFEATED

The Machine breaks down into pieces…The Mayor thanks you but looks inside. “What?! Who could have done this?! The Machine was purposely malfunctioned! There is multiple power cords ripped out of it!” Everyone in the town is gasping or murmuring. “Who could have done this?” Isaac says. “Wait! There is a note inside of it!” The Mayor says. (The Mayor reading the note) “If you are reading this, this machine was about to be made when this large group of Necromancers with Vampires, Mummies and Gargoyles ambushed us! I would say more but—I think I am bleeding out soon…Before I bleed out, the Necromancer says he is traveling to Masuka to activate the Demon Dragon…” “What fiends!” The mayor yells. “Masuka…” Elli says “Masuka is a nearby fire village that we supplied in return for assistance of troops in Elemental Wars…”The mayor says “Wow…”. After, the Mayor nudges the Ulitharid to go back to the barracks, but it seems to want to travel with you. “As a thank you for helping us, you can keep that Ulitharid.”Elli says “We are going to Masuka!”

You got a Ulitharid!

What will YOU DO?!
A) Go strait to Masuka. We need to stop the corruption as fast as we can!
B) Get more information. Who knows what a Demon Dragon is?
C) Get more info on Masuka. How will we know what happens when we get there?
D) You come up with something!

Health: 92

Creatures:
Otyugh – 1/3
Crusader – 2/4
Ulitharid – 3/4

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Pernaments:
Morningstar
Shield
Short Sword

Everyone else is the same.

Flag Post

What will YOU DO?!

B) Get more information. Who knows what a Demon Dragon is?

My reason is that this creature seems to be great importantance to the Necromancer health and it might be usefull if we can use it againist the dark forces. After this we can head stright to Masuka to help the village. :D

Flag Post

B.you dont know what a “demon dragon” is,so its better to get informations first,and maybe ask for some help.

Flag Post

both B and C, we’ll need as much info as we can here

Flag Post

Fire bolt the ulitharid and make otyugh eat it

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeviousDragon99:

Fire bolt the ulitharid and make otyugh eat it

Thats not a good idea :( Ulitharid is kewl! :D