Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

So I got regents and finals, so no chapter until Saturday maybe :/

Kk, least you gave us a time for when :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

Well, my final final (:P) is Monday, ends at 10:30 (though I should be done by 9:45, the earliest I can leave) and after that it’s nothin’ but summer.

Flag Post

Well, my final final (:P) is Monday, ends at 10:30 (though I should be done by 9:45, the earliest I can leave) and after that it’s nothin’ but summer.

Sweet Summer is the best!!!

Flag Post

Focus on your finals and when your summer starts you can start posting chapters again. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Focus on your finals and when your summer starts you can start posting chapters again. :P

My summer starts on Saturday :P

Flag Post

My finals ended on the last week of May. :D

Flag Post

So did mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coonradt:

So did mine.

mine too.

Flag Post

Stop mocking me with your early school ending :/

Flag Post

Here’s the thing. Next Sunday, I leave for the Philipines, and will not come back (to my comp. to post) until the 18th of July. Still, just thought I should let you guys know in advance.

Flag Post

Here’s the thing. Next Sunday, I leave for the Philipines, and will not come back (to my comp. to post) until the 18th of July. Still, just thought I should let you guys know in advance.

Kk. Thanks for letting us know.

Flag Post

5 weeks without chapters. :0

Flag Post

False. Pretty sure last chapter wasn’t first week of may :P

Flag Post

lol only 8 days qazz

Flag Post

I think he means I will not be able to post a chapter in 5 weeks…it’s only 3 though :P, maybe 2 3/4.

Flag Post

I think he means I will not be able to post a chapter in 5 weeks…it’s only 3 though :P, maybe 2 3/4.

Oh, that makes sense… Well have fun!

Flag Post

This is what I mean guys lol, Okey 3 weeks without chapters. :0

Flag Post

This is what I mean guys lol, Okey 3 weeks without chapters. :0

Yep, and am waiting for Dc. Oct to reach 10k posts… Seems so far away but it will be close!

Flag Post

Dr. why are you going to the Philippines? Just wondering.

Flag Post

It’s for good cause, but I am mainly just viewing it as my Mom riding a bandwagon since all my cousins went at some point. We are going soley to see my Grandmother, who is barely holding on. Poor thing can’t see 15 people on an HDTV. I am pissed off about out it for several reasons you could PM me about. Still, I guess it can end well, but if my Grandmother just came here, we could solve so many problems, but apparently she’s either A: Unable to survive the ride, B: Too stubbourn C: Too bummed about my grandfathers loss to go.

Flag Post

It’s for good cause, but I am mainly just viewing it as my Mom riding a bandwagon since all my cousins went at some point. We are going soley to see my Grandmother, who is barely holding on. Poor thing can’t see 15 people on an HDTV. I am pissed off about out it for several reasons you could PM me about. Still, I guess it can end well, but if my Grandmother just came here, we could solve so many problems, but apparently she’s either A: Unable to survive the ride, B: Too stubbourn C: Too bummed about my grandfathers loss to go.

so doc when do you get back on? so about not asking sooner I was out of town

Flag Post

Well I’m going to be gone tomorrow to next Saturday so I won’t be posting if any chapters come.

Flag Post

Well I’m going to be gone tomorrow to next Saturday so I won’t be posting if any chapters come.

I’ll be long gone.

I’m leaving today (the 24th) and I am coming back sometime between July 15th-18th.

Flag Post

Kk. Am still keeping this bookmarked ;)

Flag Post

I’ll be long gone.

I’m leaving today (the 24th) and I am coming back sometime between July 15th-18th.

We will miss you till you get back