Originally posted by isaac665:

So I’m guessing this story is kill?

Who killed it? :0

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by isaac665:

So I’m guessing this story is kill?

Who killed it? :0

The guy who hasn’t given us a new chapter in a few months… Hint, hint. nudge, nudge (please doc? )

Flag Post

Sorry, I’ve had a lot of stuff to do. SAT’s and ACT’s alike to get ready for, writing other things, etc.

Chapter 85 – Found

(The story has been set about a week forward.)

You have set up a large campfire. Destiny is in no condition to walk, and Andre has been on the brink of death since the fight. You have to take the role of protecting both these injured soldiers. You set up a nice fire. However, do to use magic you’ve learned over the course, it burns much more luminous than a natural fire. The smoke is like a large beacon. You begin to keep hearing noises. You have no clue if it’s just you or possibly bandits. Suddenly, you hear mass rustling! You see 2 large groups appear from both sides. You put the short sword and the Morningstar in one hand each, ready for a fight with bandits, murderers or creatures alike. Suddenly, 2 large groups emerge from both sides!

The side to the left wears various armors, riding majestic horses. There is about 5 people on both sides. The people to the left have a similar insignia, while you do not understand the people to the right’s. Some are wearing hats, some are wearing hoods, some have nothing. They have a wide variety of weapons from swords to bows. Judging by their maps, compasses and even watches, they seem to have extensive knowledge of the Forrest.

The people on the right side are riding large…vehicles? They are all riding 1 large steel…thing. They all wield swords, and have shining armor that clads them head to toe. It’s obvious whoever these people are are much more professional than the other group. Upon close examination however, their armor is covered in dirt, which shows they have almost no skill in traversing the forrest, so escaping them should be easy.

They both raise their swords at each other. You drop down, moving Destiny and Andre closer to you. One man, wearing a hood on the left side with a maroon (red) robe, black pants and shirt says “Join us. We are from Fenrir’s servants. Their going to imprison you if you follow them. Come with us.” the man says as he motions one of his soldiers to come off his horse for You and the group.

Suddenly, the man in armor, who seems to be the tallest intervenes. “Listen, You have to come with us! Who are you going to trust, the well-trained men or these thugs?!” he says in an intimidating voice as he motions closer. Suddenly, one of the archers on the “thugs” fires an arrow near his foot, stopping his advance. “The choice is yours, but know their wanted by our people for crimes against humanity..” the armored man says sternly…

What will YOU DO?!

A) Go with the guerrilla’s, they claim to at least have knowledge of Fenrir’s servants.
B) Go with the armored men. They look more professional.
C) Other (Specify)

Health: 100
Creatures:
Serpah – 10/1
Phoenix – 7/1
Minor Phoenix – 2/4 x3
Condor – 1/2

Spells:
Fire Bolt

Permanents:
Owls Eye (Laser Sight equipped)
Morningstar
Phoenix Gloves: Much More Evolved and Powerful
Staff
Deck of Cards
Bloody Short Sword

Flag Post

Chapter 85 – Found

Should be “The Undecided”, Two groups and you must pick one hmm I choose C) Other: Leaving the decide for other readers. :D Glad to see you around here DrOct. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Chapter 85 – Found

Should be “The Undecided”, Two groups and you must pick one hmm I choose C) Other: Leaving the decide for other readers. :D Glad to see you around here DrOct. :)

Feels good to know I still got fans. I’ve been writing lots of other stuff, trying to somehow see if I can use this as a basis for it all. I won’t post regularly, but I will post :3

Flag Post

Finally another chapter! I choose A) Go with the guerrillas, they claim to at least have knowledge of Fenrir’s servants.

Flag Post

PRAISE BASED DOC NEW CHAPTER! I completely understand having to deal with SAT’s and ACT’s. That’s going to be me in a few months. Well I’ll say A it makes the most sense to go with them. I await the next chapter just please not such a long wait this time. ( I mean it’s ok I’ll just keep on checking to see if you’ve posted every few days. )

Flag Post

Yeah…obviously it’s been nearly a year since I posted. No excuses, just got lazy/tired/school and whatnot. I do however have this story still in the back of my mind, and with summer coming I should hopefully have time to re-read/post :)

Flag Post

Yay! More stories!

Flag Post

That’s cool, but unluckily for me I won’t be able to read over the summer. I’ll be working in another city and I won’t have any internet. Best of luck!

Flag Post

I was wondering if we would ever see new chapters. That’s nice to hear!