Forums Elements

insert your elements jokes here

338 posts

Flag Post

all jokes welcome, as long as theyre elements related,

i made this thread cus i got bored, and other people are bored
so here is a cure to that boredom

what did the eternity say to the chimera…..trick question, the chimera isnt there.

Flag Post

1) What did Ball Lightning tell his girlfriend? My Balls can go BOOOOM!!

2) If your facing the water/fire ai3 and you know the ai might have a Ice Bolt, and you dont want to play your Giant Frog or else it will die which you have Elite Cockatrice what do you do? Bait the ai3 with your Cock……atrice. :P

Flag Post

1) ARAGH!!! I FAILED MY MATH TEST!!! What can I do? I will Reverse Time to the point where I can actually study!

2) Oh look! A (Solar) Ecplise! Eh…Why cant I see it? Where is the cresent mo— IVE GONE BLIND!!!

Flag Post

So, y’know, I was playing with my deck and I had to get myself some fire. Y’know, I needed it. So I looked at my hand and realized I had to cremate a ball. So I only have one ball now. And guess what? If I had two balls, I’d deal that extra damage I need to win this. Damn it.

Flag Post

Ahhh epic a bad taste jokes thread :D

What spice did the elemental use in his cooking? Reverse Thyme!

Flag Post

Anyone ever had a time where you tought you were in the bazaar selling cards but you were in your deck mangment adding them to your deck without noticing for a short time. :D

Flag Post

I’d rather that happened than the other way around qazz!!! :P

Flag Post

Yo momma’s so stupid Neptune AI beat her in chess
Yo momma’s so nasty Octane ran away when she made unstable gas
Yo momma’s so fat not even Cloak can hide her
Yo momma’s so fat empathic bond can heal 5 times with her
Yo momma’s so ugly she makes Abominations look nice
Yo momma’s so fat she spawned 3 skeletons from boneyard when she died
Yo momma’s so fat she broke the trebuchet when it tried to launch her
Yo momma’s so ugly pheonixes turn themselves into ash
Yo momma’s so ugly Auburn Nymphs get petrified when they look at her
Yo momma’s so fat Fractal crashed the computer when it was cast on her
Yo momma’s so fat she sat on a burrowed shrieker and it died

Yea ik they are bad :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by fitbutyouknowit:

I’d rather that happened than the other way around qazz!!! :P

I got a solution to everything haha no kidding. If you sell your cards by mistake and your still in the bazaar all you need to do is reload your page which brings you to your last saved progress before you went into the bazaar. I have done this many times when i got lagged and sold more then what i was surpose to of a certain rare, this will not work if you left the bazaar to the main menu because then that would be your saved progress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aeliviate:

Yo momma’s so stupid Neptune AI beat her in chess
Yo momma’s so nasty Octane ran away when she made unstable gas
Yo momma’s so fat empathic bond can heal 5 times with her
Yo momma’s so ugly she makes Abominations look nice
Yo momma’s so fat she spawned 3 skeletons from boneyard when she died
Yo momma’s so ugly pheonixes turn themselves into ash
Yo momma’s so ugly Auburn Nymphs get petrified when they look at her

love them :)

Flag Post

this stuff is gold

your moms so fat she made Akebono say “DAYUMM!”
your moms so fat every time i use gravity pull on her my opponent ragequits, even hermes
your moms so old her and the pharaoh were preschool buddies
your moms so dumb she wondered what part of the lobotomizer was the business end and found out the hard way, she only got smarter
your moms so old when you use reverse time on her as a mummy she is still a mummy

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

this stuff is gold

your moms so fat every time i use gravity pull on her my opponent ragequits, even hermes
your moms so dumb she wondered what part of the lobotomizer was the business end and found out the hard way, she only got smarter
your moms so old when you use reverse time on her as a mummy she is still a mummy

Lol these are hilarious

Your Moms so fat when Choas Lord saw what was under her 13th flap, he said That is to much choas for even ME!"
Your Moms so fat when I used Lighting 6 times on her, she looked at me and sait If you scratch me one more time..!
Your Moms so fat when she died the Vulture became 100/101
Your Mom is so fat she breaks the weight of the Gravity Shield!
Your Mom is so fat when someone would summon her, she would take up the entire 3 rows of creatures
Your Moms so fat Elite Armargio and Massive Dragon in unison said DANG! I thought WE were fat!
Your Moms so fat she takes 3 rows of Gnome Gemfinders to generate the Earth Quanta to allow her to take one step
Your Moms so fat when I used reverse time on her, she took one step back
Your Moms so fat when someone uses momentum on her, she starts rolling
Your Moms so fat that not even ZANZ has enough computer space to make her a creature

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

this stuff is gold

Lol these are hilarious

Your Moms so fat when Choas Lord saw what was under her 13th flap, he said That is to much choas for even ME!"
Your Moms so fat when I used Lighting 6 times on her, she looked at me and sait If you scratch me one more time..!
Your Moms so fat when she died the Vulture became 100/101
Your Mom is so fat she breaks the weight of the Gravity Shield!
Your Mom is so fat when someone would summon her, she would take up the entire 3 rows of creatures
Your Moms so fat Elite Armargio and Massive Dragon in unison said DANG! I thought WE were fat!
Your Moms so fat she takes 3 rows of Gnome Gemfinders to generate the Earth Quanta to allow her to take one step
Your Moms so fat when I used reverse time on her, she took one step back
Your Moms so fat when someone uses momentum on her, she starts rolling
Your Moms so fat that not even ZANZ has enough computer space to make her a creature

those are really good, how about…
“yo mom’s so weak when you use antimatter on her she does 99 damage!”
mine’s not as good. o well

Flag Post

yo momma’s so fat when she played Wings she fell
yo momma’s so fat when she jumped the opponent lost 3 pillars in the target cluster
yo momma’s so fat we had to grease the mindgate and hold a piece of bacon on the other side to get her through
yo momma’s so ugly not even Ray of Light wants to shine on her
yo momma’s so ugly Mirror Shield breaks when she looks at it

Flag Post

Your mum’s so fat that Gravity Pull can’t redirect the damage dealt to her.

Flag Post

“You guys are stupid, AI5 is clearly the best place to grind for both score /and/ cards”

“This deck has a 100% win rate against Hermes”

“Fate Egg is a competitive card”

“I once won a PvP Duel against DrunkDestroyer”

Flag Post

Yo momma’s so fat, Crusader wouldn’t even tap that, and he’ll very well endowed.
Yo momma’s so dumb, she thought the Dissipation field was was a baseball stadium.
Yo momma’s so fat, she takes up multiple dimensions, rendering both Parallel Universe and Dimension shield useless.
Yo momma’s so fat, that if a Firefly Queen generates a Firefly, yo momma generates a Black Hole.
Yo momma’s so fat, that when she was a baby, she used Titan as her rattle.
Yo momma’s so ugly, that even a Miracle won’t save her.

Flag Post

I think at the end of this week a winner should be crowned. [ 29th May, 2011]

contestants

1) CrowbarOfJustice
2) DrOctaganapus2
3) aeliviate
4) minkiz88
5) DrunkDestroyer
6) Chimto
7) Technotoad
8) fitbutyouknowit
9) Dm1321

Flag Post

your moms so ugly when you TU her zanzarino begs you to stop
your moms so dumb it took her several turns to generate enough quanta to summon a photon and several more turns to get enough quanta to sacrifice it
your moms so ugly she hires fallen elf to make her look more pretty, it actually worked
your moms so fat when i sacrificed her i generated enough quanta to insta-kill seism…….with a life siphon
your moms so………….. im runin outa jokes :l

Flag Post

Yo’ Momma’s so fat, Gravity Pull is automatically cast on her! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, she eats otys! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, a thousand scarabs ain’t big enough to eat half of her! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, Twin Universe only copies one of her feet! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, she makes Massive dragons look like mice! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, she couldn’t fit in a black hole! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, she tests diamond shields by sitting on them! Yo’ Momma’s so ugly, Mutation would make her look better! Yo’ Momma’s so ugly, she disgusts abominations! Yo’ Momma’s so fat, she doesn’t claim she has big bones, she claims she has big bone walls!

Flag Post

“I ran out of Time quanta to play my Procrastination. Gotta do my homework.”
Your mom is so fat that you can’t even catapult her!
Your mom is so fat she has a natural Gravity Pull.
“Sweet dreams, don’t let the GoTPs clog your hand head with nightmares!”

Flag Post

i found your mom’s job shes the oracle.

Flag Post

Your Moms so Fat, when she sweats and the sweat evaporates, it instantly makes the Steam Machine 98/6
Your Mom is so Fat, when she attacked someone that was holding a Thorn Caprice, it scratched her leg 100 times, dealing 91 Poison, she now has a leg rash
Your Mom is so Fat, when the Oracle saw her, he said to himself “I got to stop eating…” and now the Oracle is Anorexic
Your Mom is so Fat, destiny couldnt tell how much weight she will gain tommarow
Your Mom is so Fat, Me, Zanz, Knoob, Qazzaq, Drakan and Crowbar shot her at once with Owls Eye, she turns and saYs “Stop Poking me!!!”
Your Mom is so Fat, the Black Hole gets Stuck in HER
Your Mom is so Fat, when I used Drain Life on her, she gave so much life, it was able to bring 15 Skeletons back to life
Your Mom is so Fat, the Titan Breaks when it tries to penetrate her
Your Mom is so Fat when you try to PU her more than 0 times, Zanz perma-bans you from Elements™
Your Mom is so Fat, that it takes an Upgraded Fahrenheit with 5000 Quanta to deal 0.25 damage
Your Mom is so Fat, Female Otyughs kill themself because they think if the battle goes more than 1 turn after she is summoned, they will be like her
Your Mom is so Fat, her fat from her forhead covers her eyes, so it takes 1500 Ray Of Lights to give her (barely) enough light to see strait
Your Mom is so Fat, when she saw 6 Spahhire Chargers attacking, she says “Why is all that Blue Rasberry going so fast?”
Your Mom is so Fat, when 50 Elite Wyrms flew in her face, she says “What is with all these Gnats”
Your Mom is so Fat, when I somehow launched her into the Catapult at the enemy, I immidietly EM"D 60 more AI’s without even seeing the screen to put out cards

Flag Post

Your mum’s so fat she couldn’t fit within Heavy Armor
FIRST TURN KILL DECK!!!
Of course, this deck requires you to use the MOAR PWER button in the trainer. However, it can kill your opponent in the FIRST TURN!!! Well, most of the time...

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator