Forums Elements

insert your elements jokes here page 14

338 posts

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when u Overdrive ur Armagio,then u scream ‘FASTER!!!!1’
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when u see small insects eats ur creatures.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when u go to arena,just building a deck,then going away.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when u trying to farm shards from FG’s or arenas.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when a quake begins,which that no one but ur pillars get affected.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements u see SoFo’s eating ur pillars,then exploding because of Obezite.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements u trying to farm score,but mostly failing.
You know you’re addicted 2 Elements u trying 2 kill ur cat,but it ressurrects himself,thinking that it is immortal.

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted 2 Elements when u go to arena,just building a deck,then going away.

I do this now. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I do this now. :)

I do this mostly too(High school takes a lot of time), but I come back in the evening :P

Flag Post

You know you are addicted to Elements when….. Hey! I just beat a false god!
You know you are addicted to Elements when you walk into a bank and ask for a 1500 electrom loan.
You know you are addicted to Elements when after forgetting to study for a test, you run around yelling, “Reverse Time! Procrastination! Sundial!”

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to elements when you laugh at Neptune

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to elements when you visit the game every day since the first day you started playing it. :D

Flag Post

you know you’re addicted to Elements when you go to the store and expect to find pillars that make energy.
you know you’re addicted to Elements when you want to reverse time a mummy to make scarabs.
you know you’re addicted to Elements when you look in the forums and see that someone said the title for the hard badge was offensive to their religious views.(he said he was a “pastafarian”. i rofl’d when i read it.)

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to Elements when your dreams are haunted by nightmares of yellow ghosts
You know you’re addicted to Elements when you name your pet cat ‘Schrödinger’
You know you’re addicted to Elements when you are deathly afraid of butterflies
You know you’re addicted to Elements when you cower in fear from broken auburn stained glass windows
You know you’re addicted to Elements when you keep a piece of broken pink glass in your pocket when writing to help you come up with new ideas

Also, bump.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

You know you’re addicted to Elements when you think Shrödinger’s cat is only something in Elements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:
Originally posted by Chimto:

You know you’re addicted to Elements when you think Shrödinger’s cat is only something in Elements.

You know you’re addicted to Elements when you reply to a Elements joke.

Flag Post

IMMA GO Back TO TEACHER STUDENT JOKES AND YO MOMMA

Yo momma so fat when Zanzirino added her into the game, the computer crashed and exploded because of her size.
Yo momma so stupid she thought freeze was a popsicle.
Yo momma so fat when yo dadda came ( he was fatter than the biggest bathtub in the world ) she made your dad seem skinny
YO MOMMA so smart, yet bad at elements, that when you defeated he you got 9,876,543,210.
Yo momma so elemental, that she used up more than 500 quantum
I KNOW THESE ARE BAD

Teacher: What is Quantum?
Student: Energy used to use cards in Elements
Teacher: Yes, but what else?
Student: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
Teacher: A discrete quantity of energy proportional in magnitude to the frequency of the radiation it represents.
Student: What?
Teacher: YOU ARE IN COLLEGE HOW DID YOU GET HERE? I WILL SEND YOU TO THE HEADMASTER!
Student: Well.
Principal: WELL DONE! You know alot about Elements!

Scientist: Lets rethink what these said about rethinking about rethinking the black hole theory.
Scientisto: But we already know it is in the baz-
Scientist: Well dang it. Lets duel!
Evilscientist: YEAH LETS SETTLE OUR STRENGTH BY DUELING!

I KNOW THESE ARE BAD!

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to Elements when you’re force to read EyeOnAinman bad jokes. :D

Flag Post

You know you are addicted to forums when you reply 13 minutes later :D