Forums Elements

weirdest mutations

202 posts

Flag Post

I mutated a 6/2 lycanthrope into a gnome rider 5/5.. with paradox ability?

Flag Post

Heh, I got:

A 6/6 Firefly with Endow (then my enemy played a titan the next turn, making it 13/8 LOLAWL)
A Gargoyle with 7/10 and Poison
A 9/9 Abomination with Lycanathrope Ability
A Golden Dragon with 12/12 and Steal
A Graviton Fire Eater with 6/7 and Destroy
A Quinted 3/14 Colassal Dragon with firefly queens ability

Flag Post

Mutation is an ability that, for a quanta cost, does one of the following to the target creature:

- (50%) change it to an Abomination
- (40%) change it to a mutant
- (10%) kill

If the target creature is changed into a mutant, it will randomly take the form of almost any unupgraded creature with altered stats and abilities. A mutant will have its health and attack randomly increased by a number between 0 and 4, and can have the ability Hatch, Freeze, Burrow, Destroy, Steal, Dive, Heal, Momentum, Paradox, Lycanthropy, Scavenger, Infection, Gravity Pull, Devour, Mutation, Growth, Ablaze, Poison, Deja Vu, Immaterial, Endow, Guard, or Mitosis. The cost of an activated ability is 1 or 2 of the quanta the creature’s element represents.

The mutation status will remain with the creature until it is made invulnerable, removed from the board or lobotomized so transforming a mutant will reapply the mutation status on the resultant creature. For example, a mutant Mummy affected by Reverse Time will become a mutant Pharaoh. A mutant with the Hatch ability will hatch into a mutant. Casting (unimproved) Mutation on a mutant has a 50% chance of creating a mutant Abomination.

Rewinding a mutant will return the normal version of the shown creature to your deck.

Mutants can not take the form of creatures that are not stand-alone cards: Flying/Animated Weapons, Ash, and Malignant Cell.

Mutants also can not take the form of the following creatures: Chimera, Fate Egg, Devonian Dragon, Scarab, and Immortal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Mutation is an ability that, for a quanta cost, does one of the following to the target creature:

- (10%) kill

Mutants also can not take the form of the following creatures: Chimera, Fate Egg, Devonian Dragon, Scarab, and Immortal.

Why cant they be Devonian Dragons, Inmortals or Scarabs?

Flag Post

Why cant they be Devonian Dragons, Inmortals or Scarabs?

That’s the information placed on elements wiki i don’t know the reason why.

Flag Post

just mutated a 0/3 auburn nymph into a 14/10 golden dragon with lycanthropy lol

Flag Post

also fyi, using parallel universe gives a new ability and gives the +0 to 4 bonus to the previous mutant.. lol

Flag Post

um i know this is for mutations but i find that it fits best here as someone was talkign about parallel universe and i cant find the wiki if i parrel universe something with lycanthrope and they already used it will it be like 6/6 with lycantrhope or 1/1? adn also for a win mutation i put a 0/1 vulture into a 10/10 golden dragon first ever mutation and for some reason i always thought if i used a mutation on a abomination id get better guys :(

Flag Post

i cant find the wiki if i parrel universe something with lycanthrope and they already used it will it be like 6/6 with lycantrhope or 1/1?

Hey fanofpeople here is the site you asked for Elements Official Wiki also if you parrel universe a lycanthrope which is already at 6/6 it will create a copy of the 6/6 lycanthrope.

For some reason i always thought if i used a mutation on a abomination id get better guys :(

Not all the time

- (10%) kill

Flag Post

so if i mutate a 10/5 dragon it might turn into a 10-14/5-9 creature with a new ability OR a 5/5 abomination with no abilities……thats very risky, and im not exactly a gambling man,

i HATE taking chances

Originally posted by fanofpoeple:

um i know this is for mutations but i find that it fits best here as someone was talkign about parallel universe and i cant find the wiki if i parrel universe something with lycanthrope and they already used it will it be like 6/6 with lycantrhope or 1/1? adn

6/6 lycanthrope with no abilities, parallel universe makes an EXACT copy unless it a mutant…..then it makes a more awesome version of the mutant

fanofpeople:“for a win mutation i put a 0/1 vulture into a 10/10 golden dragon first ever mutation and for some reason i always thought if i used a mutation on a abomination id get better guys :(”

you might get a more awesome creature, you might get the same card

mutation just aint my style, its too risky

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

so if i mutate a 10/5 dragon it might turn into a 10-14/5-9 creature with a new ability OR a 5/5 abomination with no abilities……thats very risky, and im not exactly a gambling man,

i HATE taking chances

Originally posted by fanofpoeple:

um i know this is for mutations but i find that it fits best here as someone was talkign about parallel universe and i cant find the wiki if i parrel universe something with lycanthrope and they already used it will it be like 6/6 with lycantrhope or 1/1? adn

6/6 lycanthrope with no abilities, parallel universe makes an EXACT copy unless it a mutant…..then it makes a more awesome version of the mutant

fanofpeople:“for a win mutation i put a 0/1 vulture into a 10/10 golden dragon first ever mutation and for some reason i always thought if i used a mutation on a abomination id get better guys :(”

you might get a more awesome creature, you might get the same card

mutation just aint my style, its too risky

entropy=risky. but fun. sooooooo much fun.

Flag Post

entropy=risky. but fun. sooooooo much fun.

Yup that’s for sure Entropy is the most random element there is which makes it fun for some.

Flag Post

Alright this may sound fake but it is real.

AWSOMEST MUTATION EVER!

I had a Cockatrice I mutated it into a 15|14 Golden Dragon with Deja Vu.

When I Deja Vued it; it turned into a 18|16 Golden Dragon with Deja Vu.

By that time the enemy only had 30 HP left.

When I Deja Vued it; it turned into a 21|20 Golden Dragon with Infection.

So I was doing lots of damage, along with my 3 other cockatrices.

_ True Story.

Flag Post

I don’t know why but 50% of the time i got time cost ability.Strange,let’s show u my mutations:
Photon—→8/11 Golden Nymph with devour(2 time)
Photon—→9/8 Anubis with poison(2 time)
Photon—→5/5 Mummy with destroy(1 death)
Photon—→7/9 Golden Nymph with growth(1 time)
Photon—→5/7 Abdomination with guard(2 entropy)

Flag Post

I got a Collasal Dragon with Mitosis (2 Gravity)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

I don’t know why but 50% of the time i got time cost ability.Strange,let’s show u my mutations:
Photon—→8/11 Golden Nymph with devour(2 time)
Photon—→9/8 Anubis with poison(2 time)
Photon—→5/5 Mummy with destroy(1 death)
Photon—→7/9 Golden Nymph with growth(1 time)
Photon—→5/7 Abdomination with guard(2 entropy)

card ability cost for mutants are the same element as the card

Originally posted by sprinter101:

Alright this may sound fake but it is real.

AWSOMEST MUTATION EVER!

I had a Cockatrice I mutated it into a 15|14 Golden Dragon with Deja Vu.

When I Deja Vued it; it turned into a 18|16 Golden Dragon with Deja Vu.

By that time the enemy only had 30 HP left.

When I Deja Vued it; it turned into a 21|20 Golden Dragon with Infection.

So I was doing lots of damage, along with my 3 other cockatrices.

_ True Story.

deja vu ability in mutants is gold because it gives the same affects as PU which makes it stronger

Flag Post

The mutation status will remain with the creature until it is made invulnerable or removed from the board,

or if it is lobotomized

Flag Post

Weirdest mutation.I had a fate egg that was removed from its hatch skill.So i mutated it for fun and it turned to a 1/18 Voodoo doll with Deja vu O_O

Flag Post

http://imageshack.us/f/199/loldj.png

That image says all
Deck used:Seravy’s time rainbow(moded)

Flag Post

lol my rustler turned into an amber nymph

Flag Post

Worst Mutation Ever: Steam Machine (with 0 attack) with immaterial.
From an Abomination.

Flag Post
Originally posted by grenade17:

The mutation status will remain with the creature until it is made invulnerable or removed from the board,

or if it is lobotomized

It will keep the Mutant status if it is lobotomized, but it will lose its skill.
Also, mutants with Mitosis are sorta OP… the skill always costs 1 or 2 of the card’s element, and I have gotten a Mitosis Dragon/Nymph countless times.

Flag Post

a 10 5 photon with gra plull and momentum
a golden dragon with hatch

Flag Post

Armagio with devour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:
Originally posted by grenade17:

or if it is lobotomized

It will keep the Mutant status if it is lobotomized, but it will lose its skill.
Also, mutants with Mitosis are sorta OP… the skill always costs 1 or 2 of the card’s element, and I have gotten a Mitosis Dragon/Nymph countless times.

Yeah, mutants with mitosis are great, but I don’t think they’re OP… Mainly because the chances of getting them are very slim. Well, it may have happened to you several times, but maybe you’re just lucky. That’s entropy; Gamble with risks, make the situation worse for yourself or eliminate the enemy’s chance of survival.