Forums Elements

Chaos (by Fireking1111)

1479 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic so please be honest on how you like it.
This story was inspired by DrOctaganapus2’s story ‘Elemental Corruption.’

Disclamier: I don’t own anything here or own anything that I will post on this topic in the future, and I’m only saying this once so if you decide to sue me (please don’t) I already stated that I don’t own anything here or anything that will be posted by me in the future on this topic.

Flag Post

Chapter One

“Hey, wake up.” You open your eyes and see a girl and two guys standing above you. They help you up and ask you how you got into the forest. You look around to discover you are in a enormous forest and you look down and see your shirt is covered in blood. “Why am I covered in blood!” you yell and as you take off your shirt you realize that you are completely uninjured. “Emma healed you, and who are you?” “I don’t know,” you reply. “Oh, he must have amnesia, he was pretty beaten up back there,” one of the boys says, “I’m Anthony”. Then the other boy says, “I’m Nick and the girl over there is Emma.” “Wait, did you say Emma healed me, how is that even possible!” Nick starts to laugh and he says, “She used a healing spell, where are fr…oh yeah.” “How did I get here?” You ask Anthony. “I saw two guys in black cloaks throw you and a bag on the ground, you were practically dead” Anthony says. “Well if that was your bag, then it might have some hints as to who you are.” Nick says. “That’s true. Hey, Anthony, where did he throw that bag?” “It was in one of the bushes around here, I forgot which one.” You all look around and after about twenty minutes Nick yells, “Hey, you guys, I found it!” You all gather around and see that it has the name ‘Henry’ inscribed on it. “Is your name Henry?” Anthony asks you. “I don’t know, well there is only one way to find out.” And you open the bag. You find a strange metallic object, a few boxes filled with metal, one knife, some filled water bottles, and a picture of somebody.

You gained a knife, 4 water bottles, a picture of somebody, a metallic object, and 2 boxes filled with metal.

You see the others staring at the picture and water bottles. “Hey, what’s wrong?” “What are those?!” Emma says as she takes one of the water bottles. “And how did you get such detailed drawing of somebody?” Nick asks as he takes the picture from you hands. “Let me see that.” You say and you take the picture from his hand, but when you look at the picture closely, you have a sudden flashback of you and this person playing in a field. “Wait, I just remembered something, this is my brother Devin.” “That’s great, and now we know you are Henry.” You realize that the only way to find out how you are is to find the men in black cloaks. “Hey guys, I think we should all follow the guys who dumped me here.” “No, we’re going home, but your welcome to come if you want.”

A) Go to your friends’ home.
B) Follow the men in black by yourself.

Henry
Health:???
Creatures:
None
Spells:
None
Permanents:
Knife
Other:
4 water bottles
metallic object
2 boxes filled with metal

Flag Post

This looks pretty cool! So the MC is a guy who cant remember anything and was in a fierce battle with his friends.

I choose A but B if we can get to know these Men in Black better.

Originally posted by fireking1111:

Hey guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic so please be honest on how you like it.
This story was inspired by DrOctaganapus2’s story ‘Elemental Corruption.’

Your so kind. Dont forget, remember to put:

MC/You – … hp

Creatures:

Spells:

Permanents:

Other:

Flag Post

I choose B because I’m curios about the men and nothing to bad can happen to the MC at the beginning of the story.

Flag Post

By the way, if you want to see what type of knife it was click here:http://www.trueswords.com/crushing-combat-knife-double-edge-p-6167.html
I will be trying to show you guys what kind of weapons are being used and many of the links will be to trueswords.com, an awesome website where you can buy lots of weapons,including the ones I will show you, and they are completely legal (shipping of certain weapons to certain states is not permited by law).

Originally posted by coonradt:

I choose B because I’m curios about the men and nothing to bad can happen to the MC at the beginning of the story.

The votes are 1 to 1, I just need one more, and dont be too sure of nothing bad happening to Henry.

Flag Post

i pick A, never know when something bad might happen to somebody :P

Flag Post

I pick A) Go to your friends’ home. because the MC don’t know where he is or what happend to him so at this time he doesn’t have any good weapons/skills then a Knife to go hunt for the man in black.

Flag Post

Chapter 2
“Ok, fine, let’s go.” You say and you all begin walking. After about twenty minutes you finally arrive at the town and your group goes to the mansion in the center of the town. “Wait here, I’ll be back in a sec.” Emma says as she goes into the mansion. You wait for ten minutes and Emma returns with somebody. “Henry, this is Erik, the leader of the town, and my father.” Emma says and gestures for everybody to go inside. “Henry, Emma has told me of your predicament. You can stay here for the time being bu” The warning bells of the town start to ring and everybody rushes out of their houses to see what’s going on. You and your group are rushed into a little cellar under the mansion. “What is this place?” you ask Erik. “This is our town’s armory, that path to the left is a tunnel leading out of the town. Henry, grab a sword and protect Emma. Nick, Anthony, come with me.” “Wait, why can’t I go with you guys?” “Emma is still pretty weak from healing you and I don’t know if you can fight.” Erik yells back as he runs out of the door followed by Nick and Anthony. “I guess I did never thank her for saving my life.” You whisper to yourself as you grab a sword off the wall.

You gained a sword.

A) Escape throw the tunnel; it’s their problem not mine.
B) Protect Emma; she did save your life.
C) Join the fight, Emma can fend for herself.

Henry
Health: 100
Creatures:
None
Spells:
None
Permanents:
Knife
Sword
Other:
4 water bottles
Metallic object

Emma
Health: 10
Creatures:
?
Spells:
Heal
?

Permanents:
None
Other:
None

Flag Post

What does the sword look like?
I would say protect Emma, and if things go awry, grab Emma and gtfo.

Flag Post

I say a combo of B and C. Emmas healing could come in handy, and maybe if you 2 stick together, you can help with your sword and her knife.

Flag Post

B) Protect Emma. Why? Well, This. It reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2 – So yeah… “Protecting a defenseless girl” sounds quite nice to me. Also -

1: What’s the water bottle?
2: If we fight, won’t it spill?
3: So, Emma’s Heal exchanges her HP for yours? (AKA: if she heals you for 20 she loses 20) That’s the reaosn she’s so weak?
4: Can’t we give the knife to Emma, just in case?
5: How the metalic object looks like?
6: What is the purpose of the boxes with metal?

Flag Post

I would merge B) Protect Emma; she did save your life. & C) Join the fight, Emma can fend for herself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

B) Protect Emma. Why? Well, This. It reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2 – So yeah… “Protecting a defenseless girl” sounds quite nice to me. Also -

3: So, Emma’s Heal exchanges her HP for yours? (AKA: if she heals you for 20 she loses 20) That’s the reaosn she’s so weak?

1. Just holds water I guess?
2. If its caped I dont think so.
3. Maybe she is just very passive, although that is a good idea.
4. The MC should.
5. Just a box made of metal?
6. Maybe creatures or something realting to the storyline or something the MC needs to do a lot of things so someone can open it, revealing his/her past.

Flag Post

I think these items will be explained later into the story so lets not rush it just as yet.

Flag Post

i say like the other people, B&C, defending while attacking :P

Flag Post

That would be awesome if you could add us in the story (like aeliviate did) just saying. Anyway, B and C.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingscout:

What does the sword look like.

sorry i took so long showing what the sword looks like, I was busy
http://www.trueswords.com/handandahalf-medieval-irish-broad-sword-p-562.html

Originally posted by Yven:

1. Just a plain old water bottle. 2. It has a cap. 3. No, it just takes energy to use magic and Henry was nearly dead. 4. Emma is a pacifist and won’t fight. 5 and 6. You’ll find out later.

One thing I forgot to mention, where i state the options and why, the why isn’t neccesarily true, its just what your logic would be if you choose that option.

Originally posted by coonradt:

That would be awesome if you could add us in the story (like aeliviate did) just saying. Anyway, B and C.

I might, im just not sure how i would do it yet.

Flag Post

Chapter 3
(Sorry this chapter is really short, next one will be epic, i promise.)

“Emma, let’s go out there and fight.” You start to hand her your knife but she swats your hand away. “No, I don’t believe in fighting.” “Fine, then let’s go to the mansion.” You and Emma walk to the mansion and the maids rush you and Emma into a guest room on the second floor. You look outside and see two hundred men and about fifty Horned Frogs facing off against thousands of Skeletons and in the middle of all of it, a man in a black cloak.

A) Confront the man in black; Emma is safe in the mansion.
B) Wait in the mansion with Emma; she can’t fend for herself.

Henry
Health: 100
Creatures:
None
Spells:
None
Permanents:
Knife
Sword
Other:
4 water bottles
Metallic object

Emma
Health: 10
Creatures:
?
Spells:
Heal
?
Permanents:
None
Other:
None

Flag Post

B) Wait in the mansion. She. Can’t. Fight. Also, the mansion has what guards? The Maid? Now go and tell me that the maid can summon ruby dragons and fractal them? (If she CAN defend emma against 5673 skeletons I say A.)

AND

C) Thank E E Emma Emmerich for saving you

AND

D) STAY WITHIN 1 METER OF EMMA. You cannot afford to lose her – Not after the promise you made to yourself. (… You MADE a promise to save the one who saved your life, didn’t you?)

Flag Post

If the guy in black isnt evil, could I be him if your doing the interactive thing :3.

I say make Emma barricade the doors and make a small fort and confront the guy in black.

Lol Horned Frogs vs Skeletons. $50 on Skeletons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

If the guy in black isnt evil, could I be him if your doing the interactive thing :3.

I say make Emma barricade the doors and make a small fort and confront the guy in black.

No guarenty that its you but i will try to add you to the story soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fireking1111:
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

No guarenty that its you but i will try to add you to the story soon.

Your awesome, but dont forget the ones that helped me keep going like fans, Kingscout, Nimbus, Qazz, yourself, coonradt and the ones who inspired me like Knoob.

Flag Post

Chapter 4

“Emma, I know that this is kind of out of place, but thank you for saving my life.” “It was nothing.” Emma sighs as she watches the fighting. Suddenly she screams and runs out of the room. “Emma, what’s wrong” you yell as you chase her down the stairs. “My father is wounded.” She yells as you catch up to her. You are about to restrain her when you realize that your already in the battlefield so you take out your sword. Emma trips over the corpses of one of the soldiers and a Skeleton approaches Emma. She screams for help and just then you see a spear dug into the ground so you jump onto it and vault off of the spear do a back flip over the Skeleton while simultaneously decapitating it. “How the hell did I do that?!” You yell after you realize what had just happened. “Henry” “Yeah?” “Look behind you.” You spin around and are about to slash your sword but you stop about 1 centimeter from Anthony’s neck. “That was a pretty nice move. Wait, what are you and Emma doing out here!?” Your about to answer but you see Emma run off, so you fill Anthony in on what happened while running after Emma. You get their just in time to see the man in black to pull out a glowing green sword out of Eric’s gut and kicking him to the ground. “No!!!” Emma yells and rushes to be by her father. She is about to heal him but he says, “No, Emma, I know this will be hard for you, but my time is come, don’t sacrifice your life to save mine.” He whispers one more thing into Emma’s ear before dying and Emma is left petrified over her father’s body in shock. “Anthony, you protect Emma from the Skeletons. I’ll take care of him.” The man starts to laugh out, “Do you really think you can kill me, the Mage of Death? I already practically killed you once?” You notice that the Skeletons are making a circle around you and him, at opposite ends of the circle. Just then two Elite Skeletons come up on either side of him and, after a few second of complete calm, you rush each other. You somersault over him and his two Elite Skeletons and slash at him. You kill the Elite Skeletons but he ducks and just barely cuts your shoulder. You land on your feet, but you collapse on impact and can’t move. “What, did, you, do, to, me.” You gasp and he walks up to you laughing. “This blade I hold in my hand is Arsenic. Everything it cuts is poisoned and incapable of moving.” He raises the blade above his head and is about to impale you when there is a blinding flash of light and he stumbles back and trips over a corpse. You look to your left and see Nick throw a vile at you. Just then he is swarmed by Skeletons and the vile hits you and a warm light envelopes you. It disappears suddenly but you are completely healed and back on your feet. “Thanks Nick, I’ll take it from here.” You raise your sword and stab the man right in the gut. You take your sword out and begin to walk away but the second you turn away you hear laughter. “Did you really think it would be that easy to kill me? I’m immortal!” You spin around just in time to see him back on his feet with his sword raised. You block the strike but make sure that you stay away from the blade. You try a backslash but he sees it coming and knocks you down with the butt of his sword. You roll out of the way of his sword and jump onto your feet, only to be greeted with a vicious onslaught of slashes, backslashes, thrusts, and uppercuts. You manage to block all of them but you lost some ground and up against a wall of skeletons. You blindly rush him and are knocked to the ground. You have a sudden rush of memories of all the times you spent practicing the sword with you sensei in his dojo. You open your eyes and look up to see the man standing above you, raising his sword for the final strike. Suddenly, your heart starts to slow down and everything around you seems to be going slower. You spin on the ground and kick at his legs while slashing at his wrists, knocking him down in the progress. You jump up, grab his sword, and plunge it into his heart. “You may be immortal, put this poison still affects you,” He tries to move but can’t and just then Anthony calls out to you. “Henry, catch.” He throws a glowing knife towards you and you catch it. “This knife was blessed by the Light God, Nimbus. Even an immortal can’t survive being stabbed by that knife.” You look down at the defenseless man and, for the first time in his life, he is actually scared. You are about to plunge the knife into his gut when you hear Nick say, “No, Henry, if that man left you in the forest, he might know who you are.”

A) Kill him now; he has lived long enough already.
B) Torture him until he tells you truth and then kill him; he may have told you the truth but he still deserves to die.
C) Torture him until he tells you the truth and then let him go; he deserves a second chance.

Henry
Health: 25
Creatures:
None
Spells:
None
Permanents:
Holy Knife
Knife
Sword
Other:
4 water bottles
Metallic object

Flag Post

Awesome Chapter, Nimbus should be happy :D. I say B and hope that Emma kills him to honor her father.

Flag Post

B!!! Lucky Nimbus If you add me in I would like to be a death elemental. I also want to be the villian if I can I don’t know why.