Forums Elements

Chaos (by Fireking1111) page 52

1479 posts

Flag Post

Ok, I guess the destroyer body was in a cooling stage.

Flag Post

Chapter 122

You then turn to the other ship on the side, and take out your Rain of Fire. You create several golf ball-sized fireballs around you, and continue to power them up until they are all a bright burning yellow-white, and you then unleash them on the ship. They fly through the air and burn completely through the ship, barely even slowing when they make impact. Water starts gushing into the ship, and the ship quickly sinks after taking up so much water. “One left.” You sigh, slightly tired from exerting yourself; using the Rain of Fire was much faster, but drained much more energy than simply summoning your Lava Destroyer. Then you turn to the last ship and examine it with your Mind’s Sight. What you see throughout most of the ship is mostly just the small colors of pirates, though you can’t see what colors due to your distance from them. However, in what looks like it should be the captains room, you see nothing, as though there is just a big void in the middle of the ship. “What is down there?” you ask nobody in particular, and without a second hesitation you shroud yourself and Blaze in shadows, and begin to free-fall towards the ship. Blaze pulls out at the last second, and you jump onto the deck as he takes back off into the sky where he won’t be noticed. You landed on the back part of the ship furthest from the warship, and luckly landed behind a room mostly likely used for storage. You sneak against the wall, and stay hidden as a pirate walks past you. You sneak up behind him, and snap his neck quickly. You catch the torch he is carrying, through it into the ocean, and drag the pirate into the shadows. You get comfortable, then place your hands on the dead pirate’s temples, and transfer some of your life force and consciousness into him. He slowly stands up again, and you smile to yourself as you look at yourself through the pirate’s eyes. You are still conscious in your own body, though you can now sense things through the pirate’s body. You walk him around the corner and have him continue on to examine the main deck. You find the entrance to the lower decks, but you see too many pirates on the way, and want to sneak to the captain’s room without expending too much energy. You creep along the most uninhabited route until you reach the main area where most of the pirates are located, all with torches, pistols, and swords. They don’t look too strong, though you aren’t about to underestimate the combination of being outmanned against people with guns. You take your puppet and have him shout “HEY GUYS! Come check this out!” he then runs along the other board of the ship, leading most of the pirates away from the main area. Luckily most take their torches with them, which leaves only about 2 pirates remaining. You manipulate a shadow nearby you, and it slowly rises from the ground like a liquid, and after you raise enough of the shadow off the ground, the blob of liquid-like shadow mass separates from the ground. You then shape the blob into two shuriken, and you begin to spin the shuriken faster and faster until they look like a blur, and they then begin to orbit around you slowly. You are vaguely aware of the group of pirates becoming dissatisfied, and decide to release your control over your puppet, which drops like a ragdoll and reoccupies the group of pirates. With your energy and focus now not being divided between yourself and the body, you rush forward out of the shadows, shooting a shadow shuriken at the nearest pirate. One thing you like about your shadow shuriken is that they are incredibly accurate, and the first shuriken flies into the pirates heart, killing him. You then shoot the second shuriken at the remaining pirate, who barely manages a whimper before he too is pierced by a shadow shuriken directly in the heart. You then grab each body and quickly throw them into the ocean; hoping no-one will notice their absence or the few drops of blood on the floor. You quickly survey the area in your Mind’s Sight, and once you have confirmed that everything went well, you shroud yourself in shadows once again, and sneak through the door leading to the lower decks.

Henry, (Health: ?), (Energy: ?), (Strength: ?) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, ?), (Permanents: Sword, ?), (Other: ?)

Flag Post

Wow that was some amazing skill using. The first ship was destroyed by the Lava Destroyer, and the second ship was destroyed by using an upgraded form of Rain of Fire. Only the third ships remains. Henry quickly killed a pirate and took over his body to investigate en get the attention of other pirates so we could kill them. Now only the captains room and the lower deck are left, I wonder what Henry will find there.

Flag Post

Chapter 122

Snaeky sneaky Henry, I hope he finds something helpful in that room.

Flag Post

How did those Interdimensional portals work again? I was thinking the thing in the room was a portal back to elementia, but maybe not.

Flag Post

Anyone here watched the movie Chronicle? Henry seems to me like he is becoming more and more like Andrew. With his new powers, he is getting more destructive and less sympathetic to other people. He is becoming a true apex predator. I’m not saying this is good or bad, just pointing out a parallel.

On a similar note, if you ever have him go to Earth or whatever, can you have him go to Tibet or somewhere like that and mess with the monks who are trying to become enlightened and float and stuff? That’d make my day.

Flag Post

That’s amazing Viz I completely agree.

Flag Post

Chapter 123

You lock the door behind you and reach into your bag, grabbing the dead mouse Coonradt gave you years ago. You gently place it in your pocket, and continue through the hallway, turning right towards the captain’s room. You continue along, and quickly find the door which leads to nothing, according to your Mind’s Sight. You turn the knob to the door, but the door doesn’t budge, and when you try to pick the lock open with some shadows, nothing happens. You sense something behind you and spin around. Someone dressed in all black is sneaking towards the door, and you quickly step out of his way as he approaches the door. The man reaches for the knob, and you say from the shadows, “That isn’t going to work.” The man jumps, and draws a knife from his belt and spins around. From his trembling arm and his poor stance, you guess that he isn’t very experienced with weapons or combat, and mainly relies on stealth. This whole time, you notice his colors change from caution to fear, though while they seem muddled with bad traits, you see a lot of courage and loyalty from this man, and assume that he isn’t bad. “Put that knife down.” You say as you step out of the shadows directly in front of the man. The man jumps back in fear, and when he trips forward and nearly impales you, you slap the knife out of his hands. You sigh while muttering “Dumbass”, and you steady the guy, who still appears terrified. “I’m not going to hurt you, I am not a pirate, now tell me who you are and what you are doing here.” The man, whose face you have yet to see, takes off his hood, and you realize that he is about 18 or 19, your age, and very scrawny, as though he has never been fed enough. “I am here to rob from these pirates, I have to…. They have my little brother hostage and won’t return him to me unless I get enough money.” You instantly sympathize with him, and feel and anger begin to grow in you which you haven’t felt in a while. “Who. Is. “They”?” you ask him, barely able to keep your anger under check. “The Blue-Jaw pirates, they are Fish-Men.” He responds, though you have no idea what Fish-Men are. “What? Never mind, what’s behind this door?” you ask him. “I don’t know, I over-heard the captain talking to someone while they were docked near my home village, he mentioned something about finding some map to a Key, and apparently there are 5 of them.” ¬_The Key, I can’t believe it, I guess Chaos hasn’t gotten the Key here yet, this is my chance to finally fight back and hold off their advance._ “Stand back!” you back up, and kick the door. The door doesn’t budge, but whoever was inside heard you. The door swings open at lightning fast speed, and a sword darts out towards you. You barely have time to react, and you catch the flat of the blade between your palms, an inch away from your heart. As soon as the door opens, you see everything in the room with your Mind’s Sight, though the speed of the captain surprised you. He tugs back on the sword, but, when he feels resistance, he shoots out and races away. You barely see him pass you by, but you still do. While you doubt you can match his speed, you are confident that if you catch him you will be able to defeat him. You chase after him, back out onto the deck, and when he turns around and sees that you have already reached the deck, his tries to rush you. Again, his speed astounds you, though this time you watch him with your Mind’s Sight, and you notice that his color has an usual quickness to it, it flows much faster than a normal person’s, and that his color swells to whatever part of his body he moves unnaturally quickly. He hits your chest with a full force punch before you have time to block, and the force of the punch, due to its astounding speed, knocks you back a little. You try to grab his arm, and nearly do, which surprises him, though not nearly as much as the ineffectiveness of his punch. You reach into your bag, and search around until you find your pistol. You pull it out, and make sure it is loaded. Just then the thief from before runs up, and panics when he sees you engaged in battle with the captain, who has already jumped back 10 feet. “WOW! What kind of pistol is that!?” the thief asks, and you laugh as you say “it’s a Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE. They don’t have these kind here.” You smile as you take it off safety and aim it at the captain. The captain sees the pistol and laughs, “HAHA, do you really think some measly bullet is faster than me!?” You smile, take aim, and, as you see a lot of energy coverage, pull the trigger.

Henry, (Health: ?), (Energy: ?), (Strength: ?) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, ?), (Permanents: Sword, ?), (Other: ?)

Flag Post

I was right about the portal, I think, as I said I forgot how those portals work. Did read that the gun wasn’t loaded or was that a typo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coonradt:

I was right about the portal, I think, as I said I forgot how those portals work. Did read that the gun wasn’t loaded or was that a typo?

Thanks, i just fixed the typo. And we still don’t know what was in that room.

Flag Post

Chapter 123 (Yay my last 3 numbers of my username :D)

Really enjoying this battle, To bad it’s going to end soon with a bullet to the captain. :D

Flag Post

Interesting person we met, an rather stealthy person who is afraid of facing people in battles. And this captain is also extraordinary, he moves with such a high speed that even Henry didnt had the time to even block his punches. I wonder if the bullet will be strong and fast enough to stop him. :)

Flag Post

Chapter 124

You don’t see what happens exactly, but the captain appears over the water about 200 feet away from where he was earlier, though he is holding the side of his head. I nicked his ear. You quickly aim at him again and empty the clip, though at this distance the captain easily dodges the shoots. He then vanishes from sight, and reappears on the deck of the ship. He can jump on air… you think, though, at this distance you notice that he is sweating profusely and the size of his aura has greatly diminished. You quickly through a cloak of shadows over yourself and quickly create something you have been working on for a while. The cloak drops, and you stand there, hoping that the captain doesn’t notice what you have done. You see almost all of captain’s aura go to his feet as he draws a curved knife, and you draw all of your strength and concentration into a block. In a sudden burst of speed the captain shoots forward, and, before you can block, stabs you in the chest, right through the heart…

Flag Post

Dang super-fast pirates that can see through cloaks.

Flag Post

Chapter 124

Does Henry die now because unless that was a clone the pirate stabbed, This story will end. :( What tricks do you have planned fireking! :D

Flag Post

..! Henry…he can’t just die now D:

Flag Post

Chapter 125

…or so the captain thinks. You grab his arm and smile. Your grip on his wrest tightens, as you step out of the shadows and smile at him. ¬_Shadow Clones_ your shadow clone stays still, while silently holding the captain’s wrist to keep him in place and the knife inside of the clone. I’m so glad I created it, and that the captain didn’t notice that when I shrouded myself in shadows after I shot him, I actually created a clone and moved to the side while dropping the clone’s cloak; if that was actually me, I would be dead right now… You breathe out, having run at full speed, and clench your fist. You rear your arm back, and punch with half strength. You make contact with the captain’s shoulder and hear it crack; however, you don’t stop there, and follow through. The force smashes the captain’s body into the ground, his entire body hitting the deck with a crash, then going through the deck, through the rest of the ship, breaking the main support beam, and he shoots into the sea below the ship. You call Flame while you walk towards the main mast. You concentrate, and then you strike the mast with a palm-strike. You then tiredly hop onto Flame’s back and are about to fly away, when you remember the thief from before. You turn to him, as you hear cracks shoot through the main mast, and he stares at you speechless. “We need to talk, hop on.” You say as you gesture to Flame. You and the thief climb onto Flame’s back, and then take off. You fly up high into the air, and take a deep sigh as you watch the third and final ship begin to sink do to the water uptake and the broken mast creating an imbalance. You fly back to the coast to see several marines with guns watching the sea for any pirates who might have abandoned ship then head for shore. You have Flame glide down to the ground by the marine captain, and send Flame away as you put your gun into your bag. You turn to the captain, and say, “Do you believe me now?” The marine captain stares at you, awestruck, and before he can say a word you turn to the thief and say, “Come, we need to talk.”

Henry, (Health: 200), (Energy: 50), (Strength: 50) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, ?), (Permanents: Sword, Pistol), (Other: ?)

Flag Post

Haha that reminded me a lot of noob from Mortal Kombat with the shadow clone.

Flag Post

Chapter 125

Haha I had a feeling it was a shadow clone (Naruto ftw!), Good that the Mc didn’t die. :)

Flag Post

Haha there was no other reason then the shadow clone xD Henry didnt even used his full strength :)

Flag Post

Chapter 126 (No, not really)

You step into the captain’s chambers and begin to talk to him. “You might want to sit down for this,” he says. “You’ve got cancer. You’ll likely die within the week.” You just fall over backward, stunned. In this moment, you realize that all your hopes and dreams have been crushed, and will never be obtained. All you have ever worked for is now lost, and likely the battle for control of the world will fall to the evil that threatens it, and you will be powerless to stop it. You have never felt pain this deep before, and all you can do is just sit there, numb to all sensation. “C’mon, Flame, let’s get out of here,” you mumble. You jump on his back and just fly. That’s all you can do. But even flying, which was once the most amazing thing you had ever done, cannot entertain you. You just sink deeper and deeper into depression. All of a sudden, you have a great idea! “I know, I’ll just use shadow portals to remove the cancer!” You finally have a plan, and land so that you can take action. You open up a shadow portal inside your lungs to remove the tumors. You suddenly can’t breathe from the shadow portals occupying your lungs, and you black out and die.

~The End~

Flag Post

I rate it 1/5, Just because the Mc die at the end. :(

Flag Post

Bravo, Bravo! Viz that was possibly the best thing I ever read, solely because of the complete and udder failure at the end.

Flag Post
Originally posted by viziertim:

Chapter 126 (No, not really)

You step into the captain’s chambers and begin to talk to him. “You might want to sit down for this,” he says. “You’ve got cancer. You’ll likely die within the week.” You just fall over backward, stunned. In this moment, you realize that all your hopes and dreams have been crushed, and will never be obtained. All you have ever worked for is now lost, and likely the battle for control of the world will fall to the evil that threatens it, and you will be powerless to stop it. You have never felt pain this deep before, and all you can do is just sit there, numb to all sensation. “C’mon, Flame, let’s get out of here,” you mumble. You jump on his back and just fly. That’s all you can do. But even flying, which was once the most amazing thing you had ever done, cannot entertain you. You just sink deeper and deeper into depression. All of a sudden, you have a great idea! “I know, I’ll just use shadow portals to remove the cancer!” You finally have a plan, and land so that you can take action. You open up a shadow portal inside your lungs to remove the tumors. You suddenly can’t breathe from the shadow portals occupying your lungs, and you black out and die.

~The End~

LOL, that was hilarious, i would honestly like to think that Henry is smarter than that. Well, i’ll get back to writing the next chapter, i’ve been busy with school and such (Assassin’s Creed 3), i’ll hopefully have it done by tomorrow.

Flag Post

Chapter 126 (actual one)

“Who are you?” you ask the thief, and he replies, “My name is Samuel, my friends call me Sam.” “Okay, but WHO are you!?” you demand, and Sam takes a deep breath and then begins to explain. He tells you everything, that he comes from a small family, he, his little brother, and his aunt who took care of them. His aunt died two years ago, and shortly after their village was invaded by a group of pirates, the same who are attacking the Base you need to go to. The pirate crew abducted his little brother, and promised to release him if Sam can get enough money, and the only way Sam could do so was by resorting to thievery, so Sam decided to rob pirates, who got that money by robbing people, so it wouldn’t be that bad. He then begins to explain how he acquired a Devil’s Fruit when you interrupt him, “Wait, what is a Devil’s fruit?” Sam stares at you, dumbstruck, and says “wait…can you swim?” “Well, of course I can swim, why couldn’t I?” you reply, and Sam realizes that you are serious about not knowing anything about Devil’s Fruits, and he explains that they are special fruits that give whoever eats it a unique power (such as the pirate captain who could jump and move incredibly quickly, he had eaten the Speed Fruit), however, whoever eats one of those fruits will lose the ability to swim, and become weak whenever they are exposed to sea-water, or a special mineral that comes from the ocean. You nod in understanding when he finishes, and then he continues explaining his backstory. He acquired a Devil’s Fruit from a pirate and accidentally ate the fruit, and when he did he acquired the ability to blend into the shadows. You stare at him, and then start laughing, thinking it is ironic how similar you and he are. Sam doesn’t understand why you are laughing, and when you stop, you simply say, “We are more alike than I thought we could be.” You then ask him if he would like to come with you to fight the pirates, and he immediately says yes.

Henry, (Health: 200), (Energy: 50), (Strength: 50) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, ?), (Permanents: Sword, Pistol), (Other: ?)