Forums Elements

Chaos (by Fireking1111) page 56

1479 posts

Flag Post

Chapter 140

You look at the third-pirate’s corpse, the one you killed with you a cannonball, as you run past him, and you look up at the fourth-pirate, the one with slightly burned clothes with holes in them. You notice him looking at the corpse as well, but he instantly turns his full attention to you as you get closer to him. You get within striking distance, and jab at his mid-section at full power. You get a bad feeling when he doesn’t make a move to block, and try to pull out of your punch, but it is too late so you try to pull as much force out of it as you can. Your hand still hits him pretty hard, and you feel a few of your knuckles break on impact, though it feels more like you hit a solid rock. You pull your hand back and quickly jump back, and you see that the fourth-pirates mid-section turned to what looks like iron or steel exactly where you punched him, and as you jump back the pirate swiftly raises his arms and smashes down, with heavy steel arms, on the spot where you stood a second ago. You feel the current of wind as his fists barely miss your nose, and you try to attack him again when you feel something grab your arms and hold them out to your sides. You try to turn your head, but can only move it a little because something is holding your head as well, though you can see with your periphery vision that there is nobody behind you. You check the third-pirates corpse to make sure it is there, and, sure enough, it is still there. You see the fourth-pirate begin to sprint forward at you, his right fist pulled back and full steel. You have about 1 second before his fist caves in your face, and you hastily enter Battle Mode, however only slightly slowing down time so you have about 5 seconds to think as the steel fist slowly moves forward. You activate your Mind’s Sight, further draining your mental energy, and see a person’s colors behind you, holding you in a full arm and head lock, and you don’t see the corpse at all in your Mind’s Sight. It must be an illusion, but the fourth pirate was looking at it to, so he must not know that the third pirate is holding me now, or at least can’t see him. You then quickly draw as much life energy as you can from the third pirate before he can do anything, and, in a sudden burst of concentrated, built up, time-slowed strength, you yank your head to the left and release your right arm from his grip. You then feel the fourth pirate’s steel punch miss your head by mere millimeter, but he carries through and punches the third pirate right in the invisible jaw, with a now overextended punch. Because the punch overextended, it lost much of its power, but it was still enough to knock the third pirate backwards and off of you. Using the fourth pirate’s momentum, you roll back, grabbing him and throwing him behind you. He flies back and lands on the now visible third pirate. You collapse to your knees from the mental exhaustion of using Battle Mode and Mind’s Sight again, though you remember that the two pirates you threw or knocked back, are lying directly above your Lava Destroyer. You then, with a single, brief, mental command, tell the Destroyer to explode, with as much force as possible directly straight up. You fall feel the heat of the blast as the Destroyer explodes, killing the third pirate instantly, and launching the now, fully steel, clothes a blaze, fourth pirate into the surrounding ocean, finishing him off as well. You rise back to your feet, and decide to wait for the next pirate to come at you, too lazy to launch a full assault again, and wanting as much time as possible to regain your mental energy, not worrying to much about physical strength and energy because the small amount of life you stole from the third pirate was enough to slightly heal your broken right hand, though only barely making it usable, and replenishing a little bit of your strength. You then look at the remaining 3 pirates, two weaker one, though only by comparison to the last one remaining, the fleet-captain. The two weaker ones then draw their weapons, being at ease before, and begin to walk towards you and finish you off.

Henry, (Health: 100), (Energy: 35), (Strength: 40) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Saber, Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

Does a death elemental have to be in direct contact with the skin of somebody to steal life energy or can they (with enough skill) drain it through mutually touched objects such as a piece of wood?

Flag Post

Chapter 140

This battle is getting better and better with combo after combo tactics. :D

Flag Post

Wow its getting more intense as the battle proceeds :) I wonder what the 2 other pirates powers are xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOnlyTrueMan:

Does a death elemental have to be in direct contact with the skin of somebody to steal life energy or can they (with enough skill) drain it through mutually touched objects such as a piece of wood?

They don’t HAVE to be in direct contact, like skin or grabbing clothes that the person is wearing, but Henry isn’t anywhere near strong to do it from a distance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sahti1:

Wow its getting more intense as the battle proceeds :) I wonder what the 2 other pirates powers are xD

You will find out soon, but don’t forget that those guys are still weak compared to main captain.

Flag Post

Chapter 141

You reach for your saber at your side, but it isn’t there, and you realize that you must have dropped it during your fight, so you ready your steel knife from Earth on your left hip, and draw two throwing knives in each hand. You study the colors of the two approaching pirates, the first having seemingly normal colors except it seems misty like fog, with the other having weird, circular, orbiting colors around his core. You throw two knives at each pirate, and they easily deflect or evade them. The Disc-Pirate, the one with the orbiting aura, shoots out two spinning, razor-sharp discs from each hand that collide with the knives head on and deflect them in different direction. The other pirate stands still, and the knives simply fly through him, and leave little holes of fog in his body before his body reforms around the holes. One thing you notice that surprises you is that, unlike all the other Devil-Fruit pirates you have encountered so far, who concentrated their auras in some way in the spot they were about to use them, this Fog-Pirate didn’t do anything with his aura, it didn’t weaken or change at all, his body simply turned to fog. How am I going to fight a guy without any substance, and what else can he do, if his body is made of fog. You then turn around just in time to see the disc-pirate running at you, with small, spinning discs protruding from his fingertips. He raises his hand to slash at you, out you manage to draw a knife and block his hand with it. You grab his arm with your left hand, but just as you do so another disc emerges from his arm, and cuts into your hand a little before you draw it back and wipe the blood off on your shirt. You push back hard with your knife, pushing his arm back, but he manages to claw your mid-section before you have time to block his other arm. You jump back, and see 4 parallel cuts running horizontally in your shirt, with a little bit of blood seeping out of each, your realize that even with your skill in strength you won’t easily be able to fight a pirate you can cut and block from any part of his body, and one who can’t be hit. You jump back 10 feet and summon your Lava Destroyer in front of you, his card having returned to you just now. You command him to deal with the Disc guy, hoping that all the training you did with him will have taught him enough to make him able to fight on his own, as you will be completely immersed in dealing with the Fog-pirate. You then approach the Fog pirate as your Lava Destroyer charges at the Disc guy, who is completely caught by surprise by the Lava Destroyer, which doesn’t naturally exist in the world you are in now.

Henry, (Health: 90), (Energy: 35), (Strength: 40) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

The Disc-Pirate just got an heart attack because there is an unknown monster summoned before his nose and is ready to attack him at any moment :P Hopefully Henry is smart enough to deal with the Fog-Pirate. I think that he will succeed if he is creative enough xD

Flag Post

Chapter 141

Nice addition of these 2 new pirates which are different from the others. I like that the enimies are more challenging and have their own type of skills. Btw you abandon the image posting idea right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Chapter 141

Nice addition of these 2 new pirates which are different from the others. I like that the enimies are more challenging and have their own type of skills. Btw you abandon the image posting idea right?

What image posting exactly? i can’t really remember ( I have horrible memory, by the way).

The Disc-Pirate just got an heart attack because there is an unknown monster summoned before his nose and is ready to attack him at any moment :P Hopefully Henry is smart enough to deal with the Fog-Pirate. I think that he will succeed if he is creative enough xD

Yeah, and also, just a note for everyone, because Henry and his Lava Destroyer ARE going to be fighting independently, and this is from Henry’s point of view, mostly, i will be almost completely focusing on the fight between Henry vs Fog-Pirate. However I can also make a chapter for the main fight between Lava vs Disc, if you guys want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fireking1111:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Chapter 141

What image posting exactly? i can’t really remember ( I have horrible memory, by the way).

Yeah, and also, just a note for everyone, because Henry and his Lava Destroyer ARE going to be fighting independently, and this is from Henry’s point of view, mostly, i will be almost completely focusing on the fight between Henry vs Fog-Pirate. However I can also make a chapter for the main fight between Lava vs Disc, if you guys want.

I wouldn’t mind to have an extra chapter with the Lava Destroyer and the Disc-Pirate. If it isn’t to much work and if the other readers don’t mind ofcourse. ;)

Flag Post

The idea where you post images of the characters we face or even the battle scene and etc.

Flag Post

If you blow away the fog somehow will that pirate be blown away also?

Flag Post

If you blow away the fog somehow will that pirate be blown away also?

I don’t think so or else he would have been gone by air passing on the ship. :P

Flag Post

Chapter 142

Before you have time to make a move, Fog flies at you with his saber drawn. You roll forward underneath a slash, and quickly draw your knife and stab up his ribcage into his heart, or at least you would have if his body didn’t just turn to fog. He then continues to move forward, but as soon as he completely passes through you he instantly solidifies and spins around. He backhands the side of your face, and you get knocked down to the side, but you manage to roll out of the way as he stabs at you. You jump up to your feet and then realize that while his body was still fog around your back, he couldn’t hit you, but he completely solidified when he hit you, so maybe he has to completely solidify to hit something. You feel pretty sure of your theory, and dash forward and jab at his chest. Your fist flies through, just as you thought it would, and you are about grab his saber when his right hook comes out of nowhere and knocks you clean off your feet. You land on your back, slightly dazed, and you slowly rise to your feet thinking, Nope, I was wrong, but then why did he have to completely solidify after passing around my back, if it wasn’t that, then maybe it was something on my back?¬. You reach for your back and feel the hilt of something. MY KATANA! Maybe this is what made him turn completely solid, he was in contact with this! You are distracted by then revelation and barely have time to duck as he slashes at your neck. You yank on the hilt on the Katana, and it silently slides out of its hilt. From Fog’s blatant disregard for the katana you can tell that he doesn’t know of the swords power, so as he continues to slash at you make sure to only use the katana to parry strikes, and wait until you have the perfect opening to deal a finishing blow. You finally find one, as Fog rears his arm back for a powerful blow to weaken your arm. You move forward into Fog while spinning 180 degrees to block the slash with your Katana. The hardened steel on the katana doesn’t even chip after being used to block so many strikes, while the saber has accumulated several dents and chips along its blade, and you marvel at the skill that must have gone into making such a fine blade as your own. You the finish off your strike by now moving back, through the pirate and bring your blade through him. As soon as your arms and hands leave his body, he completely solidifies, only this time with a razor-sharp katana poking through his gut. He doubles over in pain and surprise as he vomits up blood, and you cleaning pull the katana out from his stomach and swing it through the air to throw the blood off. You then turn over to see what has become of Lava and Disc’s battle, and you see them locked in a near stale-mate, your Destroyers hard shell and lava attacks matching against the disc-pirates razor-sharp discs. However, from the injuries that each is sustaining you can see that your Destroyer is slowly losing the battle, so you walk over them both, rotate your blade so the blunt side is facing Disc, and you rest the blade on Disc’s shoulder, as soon as you do this, all of his discs appendages all over his body vanish, and in that moment your Destroyer grabs Disc and tosses him overboard into the open ocean. You then return Destroyer to his card to give him some time to heal, and then turn to the Captain, who this entire time still hasn’t moved from the same spot he has been standing on and has been silently watching you and your battles.

Henry, (Health: 80), (Energy: 25), (Strength: 35) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

Wow that Katana has an awesome power :O It’s like it can stop the power of someone it is touching. Now only 1 person remains, the strongest of them all.. The Captain..

Flag Post

Chapter 142

We should use the Katana more often to nullify opponents, I feel the captain was taking notes of your abilities so he can counter but surely this match wouldn’t be easy.

Wow that Katana has an awesome power :O It’s like it can stop the power of someone it is touching. Now only 1 person remains, the strongest of them all.. The Captain..

I can’t wait to see what special skills he has.

Flag Post

That would be hilarious if he didn’t even have a skill.

Flag Post

More like disappointing for us readers lol.

Flag Post

That would be hilarious if he didn’t even have a skill.

Haha, yeah, it would be.

Flag Post

Chapter 143

You face the captain, who after a final moment of studying you says, “You’ve killed 6 of my captains, why?” “Because I had to go through them to get to you…” The captain continues to study you, and then asks you, “Why do you wish to kill me?” You take this time to mentally rest and study the captain’s colors for any indication about his character, trustworthiness, Devil Fruit Ability, and strength. You are surprised what you notice about him. His colors shine brightly and are not dirtied by any bad traits, which you have seen in most other pirates you have seen. This surprises you, because all in all this pirate seems like a good person, based on his color. You are now hesitant to kill him, and you then answer his question, “I came here to kill you to stop this siege, and to free my friends brother, who you’ve taken hostage.” The captain stands silent for a second and then says, “Yet you don’t know why I am attacking this base, nor the circumstances of the kidnapping. What I am curious about is your reason for wanting this siege stopped. You are clearly not a marine, though you are much stronger than several marine captains I have fought, you carry the sword of a famous rookie pirate from this sea, and you have dispatched my 6 strongest men. So, what is your interest in this base and your friend’s brother?” You are surprised by the intelligence of the captain, as he is the first truly intelligent pirate you have come across, and because of this you decide to continue your conversation with him. “Another friend of mine has business at the Base, and I have no ties to anything here, so I decided to tag along, and your siege got in the way. And the interest in my friends brother, I too am an older brother.” For once the captain doesn’t think before speaking and says, “Then I’m sorry to inconvenience you, but I too have business at this base, and if you continue to harass my fleet I will have to kill you.”

A) Kill the captain; he is in your way.

B) Work out something with the captain as long as he promises to give back Sam’s brother but stay with the Navy and continue going with Shadow; the captain has his own reasons for being here but he is still a pirate and can’t be trusted.

C) Work out something with the captain as long as he promises to give back Sam’s brother and join him and the pirates; he has his own reasons for being here, and working together you can both benefit.

D) Work out something with the Captain as long as he promises to give back Sam’s brother then leave the Navy; he has his own reasons for being here and you no longer have any interest in going with Shadow.

Henry, (Health: 80), (Energy: 25), (Strength: 35) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

Hard decision man, I am leading to D.

Flag Post

Wow this is one tough choice to make.. To be honest I don’t really know which i should take, if there was the option to first ask him what his business on the base was I would take that one. But there isn’t.. xD But I think that i’m picking D, I think that it’s the easiest choice to make :P

Flag Post

I vote for D.

Flag Post

I choose A, what else did you expect from me?