1479 posts

Flag Post

A, for shits and giggles, and epicness.

Flag Post

I choose C

Flag Post

New chapter please?

Flag Post

how, 3 D’s, 2 A’s, and 1 C, that will make things difficult to decide, um, well, i figure something out, next chapter will be out by this up-coming sunday

Flag Post

Chapter 144

After calling out Sam and making a deal with the captain, you, Sam, and Sam’s little brother, who was returned to you unharmed, yet unconscious, fly up into the air above the battlefield. You silently watch the pirate ships take position, as planned, and once they are in position, you get Sam’s attention. Sam, who is still holding his little brother in his arms, turns to you, and you begin to say, “Sam…” but Sam interrupts you and says, “Stop it, just, stop. I know you did what you did to save my brother, but, I’m not comfortable with this. I don’t want to help these people, who kidnapped my brother! I can’t go through with this, I won’t, I……….” You stare at him, waiting for him to finish, them see him staring out into the distance. You follow his stare and see a single marine ship, quite small compared to the marine war-ships, sailing in quickly from the east. It reaches the marine war-ship with the captain, and after a few minutes, you see the war-ship begin to retreat, and the navy ships from the base return into the base. “What is going on?” You ask no-one in particular, but then Sam grabs onto your shirt and yells, “Get away from here, NOW!” You do just as Sam tells you, and begin to fly away from the pirate fleet as quickly as you can, and as you do so you stare at the pirate fleet. At first you don’t notice anything, but then you see bubbles rising from underneath the pirate ships. Just then, a fountain of lava shoots up from underwater, and a volcano begins to rise from the ocean. The pirate ships are each raised out of the water by the rising volcano, and only once all the pirate ships are out of the water and trapped on the volcano does it stop rising and spitting up lava. “Um, Sam, what just happened?” And Sam merely points at the figure standing at front of the small marine ship and says, “He happened.”

Henry, (Health: 100), (Energy: 30), (Strength: 35) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

Interesting, a marine captain that can raise volcanoes. I feel bad for the pirate captain.

Flag Post

Chapter 144

The pirates needs some major help if they plan to win this fight.

Flag Post

Wow that is an epic ability to have for an marine :O

Flag Post

I would like to know what Sam’s brother looks like.

Flag Post

Hey, sorry for the huge delay, I’ve been busy, however now I’m back and will continue posting chapters. You can expect the next one by this Saturday. And i will include a description of Sam’s brother in one of the up-coming chapters

Flag Post

Tomorrow we shall have a new chapter, Fantastic and we do need to know more about his brother.

Flag Post

Chapter 145

You fly down to get a closer look at what is happening on the new risen volcano, and see the wreckage of several pirate ships, and you also see several dead or wounded pirates around the ships. You then see the marine who made the volcano standing at a peak of the volcano, and about 20 feet away you see the pirate captain, also standing on a peak of equal level to the other one. You are hovering about 40 feet off the ground on Blaze, and as you slowly begin to descend you begin to hear their conversation. “Why, Brother? Why did you come here to stop me? They have my son in there!” The pirate captain says, and the marine responds, “Because you can’t just siege a naval base and expect me to let it go. I’m a marine now, and I have to follow orders. So I’m going to give you one last chance, leave here, now, before I have to kill you.” You sense the tension in the air and know that there is only one thing left for you to do. “Sam, I’m going to drop you and your brother off at the base, wait there for me.” And with that, you jump off of Blaze, straight towards the two brothers. You land on a third peak, slightly lower than the other two, but directly between them. They are slightly started when you land, and the marine asks you, “Who are you?” You turn to him and respond, “Who I am is not important, but I’m here to stop you two from fighting.” “Henry,” The pirate captain yells, “get out of here, this is none of your concern.” “So you are totally willing to kill your own brother? Where will that get you, one less family member and nothing to show for it? If you want to kill each other, go ahead, but…” You, and everyone else, hears an ear-piercing scream from somewhere out at sea. Then it is followed by a brief period of silence, followed by another ear-piercing scream, this one closer and less human sounding than the last. Sirens, this isn’t good, I didn’t expect them to attack right away. You hear Xen say, and before you have time to ask him what he means, you see something swooping down at you from the sky. You dive out of the way, but it still drags it’s talons across your back, cutting through your shirt leaving a few shallow scratches on your back. You roll to your feet and manage to catch a glimpse of this Siren before it disappears. It is about the size of an average person, the things torso looks like a woman’s, except it’s flesh is gray and rough, and instead of arms it has very large, grey wings, and for legs it has two large bird-like legs with very sharp talons at the end. Slowly but suddenly, a mildly dense fog rises from the ocean around the little volcanic island and envelopes it. You and the two pirates, who have stopped talking, stare wordlessly around, as Xen says to you And here comes the flock. You then here several more screams from the fog around you and see hundreds of Sirens flying in the air around you.

Henry, (Health: 95), (Energy: 35), (Strength: 40) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)

Flag Post

RoF and Fire lance should be put to good use here.

Flag Post

Chapter 145

I would open portals and let the Sirens flying into the volcano. :D

Flag Post

This will be an interesting time to use all of Henry’s abilities to the max against those Sirens :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sahti1:

This will be an interesting time to use all of Henry’s abilities to the max against those Sirens :)

I don’t think they are worth the effort to unleash the mc full power. :0

Flag Post

But we don’t know the strength of the Sirens, and they have already slightly injured the MC, what’s to stop them from doing it again, and they also have the advantage of numbers.

Flag Post

Do the Mc gets back up, Like a elite marine groups appears with bad ass abilities?

Flag Post

MC should just run away and leave everybody else to die :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by deadstrike13:

MC should just run away and leave everybody else to die :D

I like this idea. :D

Flag Post

The MC should just befriend the Sirens like he did with the Lava Golem, then become like a Siren elementalist or something, and then become a pirate, stealing and eating all the devil fruit stuff in the entire world, and become immortal!

Flag Post

The elements gods wouldn’t like someone how may be close in power as them. :P

Flag Post

Too bad for the Elements gods, because the MC shall travel the lands, collecting all the powers in all the worlds. Gotta catch ’em all.

Flag Post

Elemons anyone? :P

Flag Post

Chapter 146

XEN! What’s going on!?! You mentally yell, and he responds, “The Death Council sent them. Sirens aren’t very strong individuals, but in flocks they can be deadly, as they outnumber their prey, and can see much better than we can, especially in this fog.” “But where did this fog come from?” You ask Xen as you dive out of the way of another swooping Siren and slash at its wings but miss. “I don’t know, if I had to guess, I would say the Death Council. Now listen carefully, Siren’s may have strength in numbers, but they aren’t brainless, if their prey is too strong or it isn’t worth attacking them, they will move on. So if survive long enough or hurt enough of them, they will leave. I cannot help you this time; it would be unwise if the Death Council found out that I’m out here and with you, good luck.” With that, you feel Xen’s presence leave your mind, and you turn to the two brothers who are now standing side by side and still staring in awe at the Sirens above. You then notice a Siren leave the flock and fly straight down towards the two brothers, and you run as fast as you can to intercept it. Just as the Siren is about 1 foot away from tearing out both of their jugular veins at once, you tackle the Siren in midair and save the two brothers. You and the Siren skid in the ground, but luckily you are on top of the Siren, so you suffer no injuries. You then pin the Sirens wings down as it tries to rise, and you snap its neck. You then grab the limp Siren by its neck, and walk over to the two brothers. “What the hell are you guys doing!?” You angrily yell at both of them. “Pay attention, we’re all dead if we don’t work together!” With that being said, you release the last bit of your pent of frustration with the two brothers by carefully aiming at a low-flying Siren and tossing the dead Siren at it. You watch the perfect arc of your throw as the dead Siren flies through the air just as you planned and hits the moving Siren head on. They both fall out of the air, and the impact with the ground luckily breaks the skull of Siren you were aiming for. “Okay,” You say to the two brothers, “We are going to go in a triangle formation, so we are all facing outward and we have each-other’s back, if you are going to break from formation to kill one of these Sirens, tell us beforehand so we know.” The brothers instantly comply, luckily not questioning you, and you all form up into a triangle like formation, with your shoulders to each-others’ so you make a triangle and are all facing outward. And then, the Sirens attack, all at once.

Henry, (Health: 100), (Energy: 40), (Strength: 40) (Karma: 5), (Familiar: Blaze), (Creatures: Lava Destroyer), (Spells: Rain of Fire, Fire Lance), (Abilities: Dark Vision, Shadow Manipulation, Mind’s Sight, Corpse Manipulation, Battle Mode), (Permanents: Katana, 1 Cannonball, Loaded Cannon, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knives, Knife), (Other: Pirate Uniform, ?)