Forums Elements

Best way to farm for weapons.

13 posts

Flag Post

What is the best way to farm for weapons such as Titian.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Decrous:

What is the best way to farm for weapons such as Titian.

1) Ai3
2) Arena Bonus Spins (Bronze is the league I would recommend, Then we have Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
3) PvP2 Farm (Ask for a farm on chat which a player will place a titan set in his/her deck with another rare set if requested, Rest pillars which you both will try to find each other in PvP2. You will win against the deck and hope to win the Titan through the spins.

Flag Post

Pvp2 farms are the fastest way to get weapons and rares in general but I don’t recommend It because you should have to work hard to get them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by giplaw:

Pvp2 farms are the fastest way to get weapons and rares in general but I don’t recommend It because you should have to work hard to get them.

You are talking to disparate players who wants a certain rare, I am sure they would still ask for a farm like the rest of players on Kongregate which are already benefiting from it.

Flag Post

You know, there’s a couple of these “Best Way to farm for ____” forums now. Why not compile them into simply a Best Way To Farm forum?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

You know, there’s a couple of these “Best Way to farm for ____” forums now. Why not compile them into simply a Best Way To Farm forum?

Their’s only 1 other topic related to this theme on the front page, Players could just simply see this topic to get their answers.

Flag Post

Well, duh. but next thing you know, “Best Way to Farm For Nymphs”.

Flag Post

Answer to that would be from the Oracle or through a redeem code which you gain from winning a event held on the official forums.

Flag Post

Oh my god, we haven’t even made that forum and he already has the answer to it.

Wow. He’s good.

Flag Post

Oh my god, we haven’t even made that forum and he already has the answer to it.

Wow. He’s good.

I am answering here so if anyone has questions related to
“Best Way To Farm For X” the answers will already be posted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Answer to that would be from the Oracle or through a redeem code which you gain from winning a event held on the official forums.

Couldn’t you just pvp2 farm them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dafckingman:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Couldn’t you just pvp2 farm them?

Ultrarares mean its a relic farm

Flag Post

dafc, Pvp2 doesn’t allow a user to gain all rares in the game as you can only gain the others from the oracle + as a forums event reward.