Forums Elements

New Update 1.31 Patch Notes [LIVE]

51 posts

Flag Post

Visit the Development Page often as their will be more cards added soon. Here’s the Patch Notes 1.31 topic on official forums.

New cards:

Psion:

Flag Post

Balance: (Page 2 shows the cards with its new stats on them)
The Oracle always grants the chosen card
Half-Blood HP reduced to 150
Firefly queen cost reduced to 6
Pharaoh stats increased to 4/9
Shard of focus HP reduced to 1
Shard of focus turns into a black hole when HP>45
Upgraded shard of focus cost increased to 6
Upgraded shard of focus generates upgraded black holes
Upgraded turquoise nymph stats increased to 8/5
Light Nymph stats increased to 6/9 – 7/9 if upgraded
Green Nymph cost reduced to 8
Nymph Queen stats increased to 5/6 – 6/7 if upgraded
Auburn Nymph stats increased to 4/8 – 5/9 if upgraded
Grey Nymph stats increased to 7/8 – 8/9 if upgraded
Blue Nymph stats increased to 6/5 – 7/6 if upgraded

Bug fix:
- Score and electrum gained are correctly calculated for an arena win (5 coins/score points were missing)
- Fractal and nightmare do not cause random bugs anymore (hopefully) when used by AI on an evading creature
- Shard of focus turns into a black hole only when the accretion skill is activated
- it is not possible to discard more than 1 card per turn
- cancelling a creature ability should not cause desynch anymore

Flag Post

UI:
New lycanthrope, pufferfish, colossal dragon, sapphire charger, pest and firefly queen art (by vrt and pepokish)

Lycanthrope:

Colossal Dragon:

Sapphire Charger:

Elite Charger:

Pufferfish:

Pest:

Firefly Queen:

Flag Post

(Reserve)

Flag Post

(Reserve)

Flag Post

I am very happy with the Oracle change so now everyone will be gaining the card that’s displayed. Half-Bloods were never played heavily and now with the reduction in Hp there should be more plays. With the changes made to Firefly Queen and Pharaoh I hope to see it used more. I am currently viewing the new artwork made by Vrt and pepokish and it’s really impressive, My favorite is Sapphire Charger. :D

Flag Post

puffer fish looks awesome! thank you zanz!

Flag Post

The Oracle update would’ve been nice sooner; I got a Titan card earlier. :| Oh well. Awesome!

Flag Post

Hate to be a buzzkill, but I don’t really like the massive dragon:/. Everything else seems cool, giving me another reason to start playing again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by baa410:

Hate to be a buzzkill, but I don’t really like the massive dragon:/. Everything else seems cool, giving me another reason to start playing again.

Agreed, massive dragon IMO could have been made to be more….idk, massive?

Hate to criticize work done by VRT but some of his work is worse than his others. Idk, maybe if enough people don’t like it he will change it (remember the Quantum Rock from a few patches back).

Fish and FFQ look good, charger is ok

Flag Post
Originally posted by aeliviate:
Originally posted by baa410:

Agreed, massive dragon IMO could have been made to be more….idk, massive?

Hate to criticize work done by VRT but some of his work is worse than his others. Idk, maybe if enough people don’t like it he will change it (remember the Quantum Rock from a few patches back).

Fish and FFQ look good, charger is ok

yup. i don’t think a “massive drag” could support itself on some claws.

Flag Post

Do note that all the artwork Vrt made for the game along with making banners + avatars for members of the forums, He all did for FREE. He’s taking time from his life and hot getting pay for it to create these artwork. If more people dislikes the artwork then they should say so on official forums but by the looks of it everyone loves the artwork do I don’t think it will be changed unless someone directly makes a post on it or Vrt wanting to improve the artwork.

Flag Post

Sweet mother of chargers. I’ll buy 30 of those just for the art.

Flag Post

New patch already? Oh well, I really like FFQ’s new artwork

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

New patch already? Oh well, I really like FFQ’s new artwork

I was also shock by how fast this update poped up and went stright into Trainer.

Flag Post

I like Psion. Very clever and interesting variation on momentum.

Flag Post

Okey, Image update as the upgraded version didn’t have its black text name also added the hypertext of the card name directing to the official forums topic for it.

Psion:

Here’s the link to the original version of the card, Psionist | Psion. I kinda do like the original artwork better then the current one.

Flag Post

do you know when trial is coming

Flag Post
Originally posted by tims100remake:

do you know when trial is coming

It’s not coming within 1.31 as far as I know so maybe the patch after since it’s a big system on its own.

Flag Post

And it appears that Lycanthrope has a new art too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

And it appears that Lycanthrope has a new art too.

Yup but I couldn’t find it so I asked on the official topic where it’s at.

Found it,

Flag Post

The oracle thing is nice… a new card every single day :D

I like all the art… least favorite is ffq… but i’ve been at this so long, any change makes it interesting :)
favorite is colossal drag, then lycan… if anyone cares :P (i think that’s a fairly fat dragon…)

and hmm, HB hp to 150… progress.
i feel like the main thing against HBs is the upped/non-upped spins, where it looks like you won a card… but one of them is upped while the others aren’t…
I’d like to see the HB spin just give the unupped version if that happens… that’d be really cool,
THEN HBs would be a real step towards FGs, instead of something that is always skipped

Flag Post

I have this feeling that the pharaoh buff is an intended nerf… would they be prioritised over scarabs for CC targeting then?

Flag Post

i feel like the main thing against HBs is the upped/non-upped spins, where it looks like you won a card… but one of them is upped while the others aren’t…
I’d like to see the HB spin just give the unupped version if that happens… that’d be really cool,
THEN HBs would be a real step towards FGs, instead of something that is always skipped.

I don’t like the idea that if you get a mix of un-upped and upped of the same cards that you should get the un-upped card in the spins. What I would suggest is increasing the upped drop rate. :D
Originally posted by Mathematistic:

I have this feeling that the pharaoh buff is an intended nerf… would they be prioritised over scarabs for CC targeting then?

What do you mean, Pharaoh only gained a +1 / +1 which is a nice small buff but I don’t think they will be targeted by CC (Damage Based) due to its new high HP but surely will be targeted by RT/Lobo as it creates the scarabs.

Flag Post

I could get used to the new art, but I still really like the old Pufferfish and Firefly Queen.