Forums Elements

A Breath Of Fresh Air

5 posts

Flag Post

I must say, I have not played Elements much. But I find it a very rewarding game. I play a lot of Tyrant, even am leader of my own faction, but at times it just is not rewarding. I will not try to say that Elements has a better community then Tyrant, but what it does have is devs that are not trying to rip absolutely everyone off. At times it can get quite depressing listening to people on tyrant talking about the devs. So to Elements and its small community, thank you. For helping me unwind.

Flag Post

Glad you enjoy the game which is free to play and has no in-game premium content unlike Tyrant unless you’re donating which you pick either 1 shard or the Chimera Foil Artwork. However Shards can be gained in-game through PvP + Arena spins and where the Chimera Foil artwork does the same as the original. This community may be small but much more mature and helpful. :D We get updates regularly which is nice.

Flag Post

Lol, small community of Elements :P

Flag Post

I agree. Most “MMO’s” (or in Elements case; MO’s :P) try to leech a player dry of their funds, whereas Elements has done nothing in it’s time to grab money, only politely ask for some kreds to keep the game free.

The community is great, funny people, great for help and talk.

The game is quite rewarding as well.

I also use this game to unwind…and get ideas for my story :D

Flag Post

Donating in-game of $5 each does give you a redeem code but that’s about it dealing with money. :)