Forums Elements

Most over powered nymphs

33 posts

Flag Post

In my opinion i think that the green nymph happens to be the most powerful of all the nymphs. i mean really a creature that can give any of yours adrenaline is priceless!

Flag Post

There are way better nymphs:

Water one, it has good damage and can make new nymphs.
Gravity one, BH every turn is deadly, even more combined with Discord.
Entropy one, Antimatter spam everyone?
Death one, while the ability sucks it haves good damage.
Earth one, it stops the creature for 6, 6 turns!
Fire one, it still sucks at damage but it’s strong, hard CC.
Light one, it got a damage buff, combined with ability it gives a 16 hp swing every turn, 4 unkeep to keep the 10 hp swing.
Air one, it has good damage and a stallbreaking ability.
Time one, good damage, good ability(Drawing cards is always good if you aren’t against a stall).
Darkness one sucks if you don’t have a deck around it.
Aether one can provide good damage and against CC decks you can just silence one and all the creatures you get out can be safe.

Anything else?

Flag Post

Sorry couldn’t help myself with the image. :D However in no way is Green Nymph the most powerful of all other Nymphs which may be you saying so due to only being against Green Nymphs and not the others. Try facing other Nymph decks to see what is truly powerful. The top used I would think by now are Gravity, Entropy, And Time Nymphs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by catbox33:

In my opinion i think that the green nymph happens to be the most powerful of all the nymphs. i mean really a creature that can give any of yours adrenaline is priceless!

Like Cal said, there are way better ones. Specifically entropy and gravity which can be seen as almost broken by some.

Flag Post

why don’t you make us a list of all of the nimf like

element:
stats:…/…
skill:
rate:1/10

Flag Post

All the Nymphs can be viewed on, Rare Cards [List].

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

All the Nymphs can be viewed on, Rare Cards [List].

thanks!

Flag Post

In my eyes, a good portion of the nymphs can be “OP” in a good deck. But theres is a fine line between OP and balanced. I think nymphs have not crossed that line, since they are quite rare and coveted, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by My_Master:

In my eyes, a good portion of the nymphs can be “OP” in a good deck. But theres is a fine line between OP and balanced. I think nymphs have not crossed that line, since they are quite rare and coveted, though.

Rarity has nothing to do with balance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:
Originally posted by My_Master:

Rarity has nothing to do with balance.

I mean that Its not so bad because they arent everywhere, so balance isnt rly too key

Flag Post

The green nymph may not be the “most OP”, but it definitely isn’t the worst and goes great in a life deck

Flag Post

my fave nymph, not saying its OP, is a tie between auburn and grey. auburn because of easy bb, grey because of repeatable aflatox.

Flag Post

I would say red and purple nymph are kinda op cuz they are freaking good CC. Purple maybe less cuz it is so damn easy to kill ^^ So red nymph is most op for me. (most nub is aether one :D)

Flag Post

I’ll add my top4 list.
Darkness, 3,5. Ability that removes the creatures skill + it add vampire and poison.
Death 7,8 big creatures with the ability to kill and create an army. Also good at trigger death effekt. My favorite nymph.
Purple. 1,3 week but has a fantastic ability can obliterate big armies, works perfekt with black nymph.
Gravity. 3,1 week too but its’ ability steal opponents quanta and heal makes it wonderful.

Flag Post

Hehe.

If any nymph was OP, I’d say it would be time nymph. The nymphs with good stats often have bad abilities, and the ones with great abilities have poor stats. That said, time nymph has fantastic stats along with one of the best abilities.

Don’t nerf it though. Because I has one :>

Flag Post

I think all the imps are good in their own ways and purposes. I personally like aether nymph, because it can quince itself and then others, and, well, I like them all, but just can’t list them all right now…

Flag Post

Imo Time and Gravity are strong decent nymphs but it really comes down to which are most effective vs the deck you’re facing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Imo Time and Gravity are strong decent nymphs but it really comes down to which are most effective vs the deck you’re facing.

Agreed with above^^. time nymph is 5 on my list.
And what furballdn wrote agreed with that too but I think grey nymph has a fantastic ability even if it is 1 7,8

Flag Post

Sad part about my post above is that I don’t even have 1 of those Nymphs. :(

Flag Post

none of them are that great…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe15:

WHAT???

Flag Post

Are you only saying that because of this,

i have 8 and i have sold… um at least 5..

havent gotten a nymph at all in like 2 years ):

If you never had many types to use, How would you know?

Flag Post

Air nymph anyone? Generating unstable gases with a decent attack makes this one seem pretty strong. Too bad the oracle never gives it to me

Flag Post

It’s powerful but requires both air and fire quantum plus a turn delay to use the unstable gas which can be reflected or destroyed or even taken. :P

Flag Post

the gravity nymph for sure:D

put those in ur arena deck, instosis aint work anymore XD

all those people trying to grind ur arena will ragequit