Forums Elements

Beyond The False Gods

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone. This thread is basically about possible levels past the FG’s. There is probably a thread for this already, but after looking at the first 10 pages of forums I didn’t see anything about this, so I decided to start one. My ideas so far-
AI6- The Archangels
The Archangels are made to be quintessential representations of their element.
300 HP each
5x Mark
3x card draw
Fully upped decks
All have mono-decks, no outside elements allowed except Shards.
You get to choose which one to fight.
They don’t have to have every card in their element.
They don’t have many pillars- the 5x mark takes care of most of their needed quanta.
They each use a brand new card in their deck, impossible to get anywhere else, except for Star (Light element), who has Miracle.

AI7- The Deities
The Deities use themes that can be found throughout many different elements.
500 HP
Mark is the symbol of a nova and produces one of each element per turn.
3x card draw
Fully upped decks
All decks use multiple elements.
You get to choose which one to fight.
They each use a new non-elemental card in their deck, impossible to get anywhere else.
Defeating these gives a special spin in addition to the regular spin depending on the Deity fought- Nym gives an upped nymph spin, Drake an upped dragon spin, etc.
AI8- The True God
This is the true final boss of the game.
1000 HP
Mark – 10x energy
Draws until hand is full each turn.
Has his own element- pure energy.
Recovers 50 hp per turn.
Defeating him earns you 10,000 gold but no spins- and opens up the rare card shop, allowing you to buy every card in the game (except energy cards).

Specifics of Archangels and Deities will be posted soon.

Flag Post

No….just wouldn’t be possible…at all….just stay with platinum, that’s all we really need.

Flag Post

How about you change the name of the AI8 from The True God to Zanzarino. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by coonradt:

This. And after you defeat him, the game breaks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coonradt:

This would be better after False Gods, Just 1 Ai with your buff stats.

Flag Post

How about this:

AI6- Archangel

200 HP
Mark x3
Draws 2 cards each turn

This creature starts off with Hope shield, 3 light dragons with bioluminescence, and 5 sanctuaries with protect artifact. The would be rainbow and use all the best cards to counter the opponent as much as possible, as well as deal plenty of damage along the way.

Its powerful, its devastating, its better than False Gods, it would make a truly difficult battle.

Flag Post

So it’s a AI6 Earth/Light deck.

Flag Post

Sounds like the best way to beat AI8 would be to make him deck out, what with all that crazy drawing and such…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jlist:

Sounds like the best way to beat AI8 would be to make him deck out, what with all that crazy drawing and such…

AI 8 is a joke to me, People can hardly beat FG’s, You think they can beat this new AI which is OP. I would like to see new False gods added rather then a new AI which isn’t needed at this point in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by Jlist:

AI 8 is a joke to me, People can hardly beat FG’s, You think they can beat this new AI which is OP. I would like to see new False gods added rather then a new AI which isn’t needed at this point in the game.

Agreed, and correct me if Im wrong, but isnt “The Trial” Coming soon?

Flag Post

Yup War (Aether team won) is done so Trials should be in the works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Yup War (Aether team won) is done so Trials should be in the works.

what is “The Trial”?

Flag Post

Events and Competitions >> Trials

What are Trials?

Every so often we will hold Trials, during which community members compete for a chance to challenge one of the 12 Masters. Trials have 4 parts. The first three parts are for collecting points. The one challenger from each element with the most points gets to fight for the title against the current Master. How many points you gathered during parts 1-3 determines how many upgraded cards you can use in the epic Final Battle, where the winner gets the title of Master.

Flag Post

Actually, those are trials not “The Trial”. The trial is what zanz said his next project was going to be, its basically a new type of PVE where by progressing through it, you unlock the ability to assign a card to your mark. If your opponent plays that card, you get a small bonus, I believe he said it was going to be some quanta generated or something, possibly he could have said healing. I don’t quite remember, and don’t feel like link searching. I don’t think its on the forums, its what Zanz said in chat (granted, there is a thread for what he says)

Flag Post

Oh wow sorry guys I misread isaac665 post here’s it,

New Game-Mode: The Trial

Note From Zanzarino:

I am starting to plan what will come after the shards are done and balanced and after as many bugs as possible are removed. The best idea that I have at the moment is the following and I’d like to share it with the community:

A new repeatable quest line called, for lack of a better name: “The trial”. It consists of a series of battles against new and particularly challenging non-random opponents; “non-random” means that the player will have to adjust his/her deck to defeat a specific opponent. The trial will probably exist in “normal” and “hard” mode, for the veterans.

Completing the trial will grant access to a ritual that will improve your mark giving it a soft counter effect against a specific card.
Every time your opponent plays that specific card your mark will generate 5 extra quanta and heal you for 5 hp. (6/6 if you completed the trial in hard mode).

Do you particularly hate a specific card? That card that always ruins you deck? Now you have the chance to further customize your deck and make less unfair!

Stay tuned for more.

Will mark abilities be active in PvP?

I would say yes, the new marks will work as a dynamic way to fine-balance the metagame: since OP cards will be more frequently targeted by mark abilities those cards should lose part of their power.

If they are active in PvP, it would further increase the gap between veterans and newbies.

Completing the trial in normal mode is going to be quite easy even for a new player and it will take a few hours. Completing it in “hard” mode not so easy, even for a veteran.

will you have to do the quest line each time you want to change your mark’s counter thing?

You’ll have to repeat the trial if you want to target a new card, but the mark counter ability is applied to all the marks (all 12 elements).

May I suggest that this be unable to apply to pillars/pendulums at a minimum, and perhaps novas as well? It seems too powerful if one could choose, say, quantum pillars.

Yes, it does not apply to quanta generators, not sure yet about nova/supernova.