Forums Elements

The Elemental Master (Fanfiction) page 2 (locked)

183 posts

Flag Post

k then ill just wait for next chapter then:)

Flag Post

i’m reading your story, just not giving input since i don’t see the need to. it’s going plenty well atm.

Flag Post

Perhaps just say “Nice job” or “I liked (insert opinion)” Just to let Humanitarian know the story is being read ;D

Flag Post

“Justine! How could you be so late?” Mrs. Starbright said, with a frown. “And who is that man over there? I have never seen him before, and yet he is in the school uniform.”
“Uh, good morning Ma’am, I’m Hamish.”
“Who are you? Mr. Kerrigan gave me no notice of a new student!”
“Well, the truth is, I just signed up today.”
“That damned Kerrigan! Not giving me any notice! Anyways, pass me your registration form.”
Some students in the classroom chuckled.
“What’s so funny?” Mrs. Starbright shouted.
The classroom went silent.
“Anyways, Justine, go to your seat. You, take the empty desk next to Graham.”
“Yes Ma’am. Anyway, who’s Graham?”
Mrs. Starbright pointed to a well built, tall young boy. Tanned and muscular with dark hair.
Hamish could hear some whispers in the distance.
“No fair! Why does he get to sit with him?” A girl whispered to her friend.
“Ah yes, before that, you are an Elementalist, am I correct?”
“Yes, yes I am.”
“Pick one of these starter cards. They will serve you well.”
“Umm…”
In front of him was a Congeal, Horned Frog and Momentum. In his mind he was thinking that since he had already had Rusty as a pet, he would not pick Horned Frog. Since Rusty wasn’t strong by himself, he would need some help to be a good pet, thus Congeal was out of the question.
“Alright, I’ll take the Momentum spell card.”
Everyone in the class giggled. Justine made an elaborate display of burying her face into her hands.
“You sure?”
“Umm… No…”
“Make up your mind, then.”
“Okay… I guess I’ll take Congeal.”
Again, the class started chuckling. But this time, Hamish had his mind set. After taking the card, he walked to his table and sat down.
“Hey dude, you should’ve picked the frog.” Graham whispered into his ear.
“Huh? But I already have a partner.”
“Oh. That explains it. But to already have a partner before learning how to imbue cards is unknown.”
“Err… Justine taught me.”
“Justine? You mean that girl sitting over there, next to you?”
“Wait, she’s sitting next to me?”
Hamish turned his head around and saw Justine. She was looking at Hamish with ‘-_-‘ eyes.
“Oh come on. What did I do now?”
“You picked the wrong card, smartypants.”
“What? How is it wrong? I already have Rusty as a pet!”
“Another creature wouldn’t hurt, right? It’s not like since you already have a dog, you can’t buy another one.”
“Technically I can’t, because I’m poor.”
“That’s not the point.”
Graham chuckled. “I see you two are friends,” he began. “Well, technically Hamish isn’t wrong in choosing Congeal. Congeal is a powerful spell card. Horned Frog and Momentum are good too, but in my opinion, Congeal was the clear choice.”
“But he’s an Elementalist, Elementalists don’t use spells.”
“Well then I’ll be different from the mainstream! I hate the mainstream because liking mainstream is too mainstream!”
“Wow, bad joke Hamish.” Apparently, Justine was REALLY angry.
“Alright class, keep quiet,” Mrs. Starbright started. “We are going to start lesson.”

“Ding dong, ding dong.”
“Alright class, the next lesson will be Sagicity.”
Mrs. Starbright left the room.
Justine prodded Hamish with her finger. “C’mon Hamish, wake up!”
“WAIT HUH AND WHAT? Oh right. I was in lesson.”
Graham was obviously controlling his laughter, trying not to have a ‘chucklefit’.
“Well, it’s Sagacity next. Obviously Graham is gonna enjoy using his damned Airblast again.”
“Airblast? What’s that?”
“Nothing. Just this.”
Graham swiped out a card from his pocket and placed it in front of his face. His eyes turned into a pale blue, and apparently his body was being equipped… with armor.
A bright flash erupted from his body and when Hamish could see again, Graham resembled Robin Hood. Except that he was carrying two blades in his hands.
“Oh my gosh! Graham is so handsome!”
“Kyaa!”
Random fangirl screaming happens.
“Boring. Just the same old outfit.” Justine said.
“Shut up Justine! Why does a slut like you get to sit 2 seats away from Graham?!”
“She’s not a slut, and shut up!” Hamish defensively said.
“Oh, so what’s her boyfriend gonna do, huh?”
“Just ignore them. They’re whores.” Justine whispered into Hamish’s ear.
“I can see that.” He whispered back.
“So you’re scared, tough boy?”
“So basically, a retarded girl threatens me, all because I was defending an innocent girl.”
“She’s a slut, like I’ve mentioned.”
An arrow zoomed past the crazy girl, which scared her and quietened the rest of the class.
“Enough.” Graham said.
“Wait, that’s supposed to be a BOW? What?”
“Yeah, when I combine the two swords together it becomes a makeshift bow. Then I feed the weapon some spiritual energy and a spirit string is created. Using that string and the makeshift bow, I can fire an arrow, 10 times faster than any other shortbow.”
“Wow. I didn’t get any of what he just said. This is an emergency!”
“Wow, you’re a retard.”
“Shut up, Tiffany! What the hell is your problem!”
“Well, the slut should shut up first.”
“KIDS, KIDS! CALM YOUR TITTIES.” A man walked into the room.
“Oh, it’s Mr. Andrews.” Justine said.
“I don’t think teachers are meant to use words like this?”
“Why the hell is there a friggin’ arrow in my chair? WHO DID THIS?”
“Uh, sir, I did.” Graham said as he stood up.
“Oh, it’s Graham. Then it’s fine. Probably Tiffany being a bitch again.”
“Hey! I can sue you for that!”
“And I can sue you for being a bitch!” Mr. Andrews, Justine, and Hamish said at the same time.
“Graham, Justine and Hamish, see me outside please.”
As Hamish walked past Tiffany, she said this:
“Nyah nyah, loser!”
30 SECONDS OF WALKING LATER <- Too tired to put a descriptive scene, damnit. It’s 6 a.m. SIX!
“Wow, so you’re scolding us, and not Tiffany?” Justine asked.
“Well, she’s a noble. Technically, that means if I scold her, I’ll get fired.”
“But, wasn’t calling her a bitch technically scolding her?” Hamish questioned.
“Shut up kid, when she’s being a bitch I can call her a bitch. And who the hell are you anyway?”
“Uh, Hamish Vaughan.”
“HOLY CRAP. IT’S THE KING’S SON. ALRIGHT I’M SORRY. PLEASE SIT DOWN.”
“No no no, I’m not the king’s son…”
“DON’T TRICK ME. I’M SMART. SIT DOWN.”
“Okay…”
Hamish went back to his seat and sat down, trying to ignore the annoying girl two seats in front of him.
Shortly after, Graham and Justine returned to their seats.
“Alright. So basically, in this class, we have 2 nobles. First we have Tiffany, a.k.a. Class Bitch.”
“Hey!”
“And secondly, we have Hamish. Hamish Vaughan. The king’s son.”
“I’m not the King’s son…”
Everybody looked at Hamish and had ‘OMG’ looks on their faces. Tiffany included.
“But let’s just start our lesson. Today is sparring! You get to beat the crap out of your worst enemies! Or get beat the crap out of!”
“Just ignore this teacher. He’s drunk, except that he’s not. And he’s sober while he’s drunk.”
“Oh. That explains it. I shall get him to drink a beer.”
“Well, bringing alcohol to campus is a crime. So he will never stay sober. And Uncle thinks he’s funny, so he isn’t fired yet.”
“Well, I can’t help but say I agree with the principal.”
“Enough private chatter, eh?” Graham rudely interrupted into the conversation. “Let’s find sparring partners. Hamish, I’m taking you, firstly, I don’t want to beat up a chick known as ‘Tiffany’, and secondly, I will beat the crap out of you.”
“Hey, I don’t want any trouble…”
“I always get kicks out of saying that. No dude, I wouldn’t beat up a guy like you. You are like me, except an idiot and unusual.”
“Hey!”
“I think you’re the unusual one, Graham.” Justine said.
“I’ll be beating up Tiffany.”
“Alright, see you later Justine!”

LATER, AT THE TRAINING CENTER
“Alright kiddos, those who don’t have a weapon yet, please raise up your hand.”
Hamish raised up his hand. Nobody else did.
“Step this way, Prince Vaughan.”
“I’M NOT A PRINCE. I DON’T KNOW WHY EVERYBODY SAYS THAT.”
“Okay, we have three archetypes of weapons. Melee, Ranged and Enchanted. I don’t really need to explain to you right? I hope you aren’t retarded, like Tiffany?”
“I HEARD THAT.”
“Nobody cares.” Justine replied.
The class laughed.
“Okay, I guess I will be using a Ranged weapon.”
“Alright. Now, here is the stupid part. Ranged weapons have three archetypes. Again, I didn’t make this, so don’t blame me for making this conversation pointless and annoying.”
“You know, I would prefer it if you didn’t use such crude language, Sir.”
“Okay, I won’t, if the prince says that.”
“The three Archetypes of ranged weapons are Bows, Slingshots and Projectiles. I KNOW, I KNOW, BOWS AND SLINGSHOTS SHOOT OR SLING PROJECTILES. Projectiles are things you throw from your hand, like Knives. Or Ninja Stars. I like ninjas.”
“Hmm, I guess Projectiles, then.”
“YOU DAMNED NINJA. I WAS JOKING, I HATE NINJAS.”
“No crude language.”
“Fine. Anyway, here are your throwing knives, and here is a satchel to store them in. You will be a ninja or somesuch, like one in Naruto. Because you aren’t a ninja, you aren’t dressed in a damned black mummy costume, but you are still a ninja.”
“…No comment.”
“By saying no comment, you just made a comment. Thus, your argument is invalid.”
CLIFFHANGER MOMENT
Hah, I ended the story. What’cha gonna do about that, huh? Cry?
SHUT UP TIFFANY. DIS MAI STORY.
Oh, sorry bout that.

Flag Post

Kind of hard to think in the morning. I SEE MANY ERRORS IN MY STORY. But I am too lazy to correct them.

Flag Post

Hilarious XD

Flag Post

Yeah, turned out better then what I would have put =P

Flag Post

I’m sorry, but can someone sum up the entire story so far? I got up to the part where you chose to be 1 of the 3 fighters, but by the time I came back, a lot more happened XD.

Flag Post

You… could read it… suming up stories takes too much away.

Flag Post

Both funny and interesting, good story!

Flag Post

“Okay, honestly, I don’t really care what you think, Sir… When will I spar?”
“Oh, don’t worry. All you have to do is to SLING THIS DAMN SATCHEL ONTO YOUR WAIST AND SHUT UP.”
“…Done. What now?”
“Find your partner.”
“Done already.”
“Alright kiddos. Since we have the old saying ‘ladies first’, Tiffany and Justine shall be the first one to fight.”
“Yeah! You’re going down, Justine!”
“Uh, no I’m not.”

“Alright, I know you’ve heard this 1000000000 times or more, but since we have a new student, here are the rules of sparring in our training grounds. You will each pick 5 cards of your choice and a weapon. Then, you will step into a portal which will lead you into different kinds of battlefields. During the battles, these little things with cameras attached to them will link what they are seeing back to this dimension. After 30 minutes, or when first blood is drawn, the battle ends.”
“Yes, yes, I just want to see a good bitchfight,” Graham said playfully.
“No. It won’t be a bitchfight. Mainly because, takes in a deep breath you are not allowed to aim fire attacks at people’s heads, completely freeze them, or summon more than 1 creature at a time. You may also only use one support card, like Blessing and momentum. Also, NO POISONING. I stress this the most. Seriously. One time, some idiotic cough person cough poisoned another person and had to pay for his hospital fees. The damage was so bad that the doctors had to use Magic to purify him, and everybody knows Purify is an expensive card. Luckilly, the chick was a noble cough and had a lot of money cough to pay for him.”
“Sounds like Tiffany.” Hamish said.
“Oh the Oracle! How did you know? Was it too obvious!”
“Seriously, Mr. Andrews, you go on 9Laugh too much. Lets just start the match.” Graham said.
“Okay. Forever alone.”
“That wasn’t really the right time to use that, but okay.”
“Alright, Tiffany and Justine, are you ready?”
“My gear is set.” Justine said.
“Always ready to beat up someone.” Tiffany replied.
Mr. Andrews checked their gear, making sure that they only had five cards each, and were equipped with a weapon. After checking, he opened two dimensional portals, and signalled both of them to step in. Justine and Tiffany entered the portal. About five seconds later, an image was projected into the air. It showed Tiffany and Justine, facing each other, ready to battle. Mr. Andrews was in the middle of the both of them. He resembled a referee.

“Alright, are you people ready for some action?”
YEAH!” The entire class screamed.
“3, 2, 1! Battle start!”
The moment the battle started, Tiffany pulled out 2 cards from her deck holder and casted them almost simultaneously.
“Go! Fire Bolt! Lightning!”
A blast of fire was quickly generated and fired at Justine. She simply dodged it.
“Don’t forget the Lightning!”
Suddenly, a flash of lightning caught Justine of guard and missed her barely by two inches. Another strike was coming, but the quick thinking Justine swiped out a card.
“Go! Congeal!”
“Wait a second, what is she freezing?” Hamish asked.
“You’ll find out. This girl is one heck of a magician.” Graham replied.
The Congeal, instead of freezing Tiffany, which was the logical target, instead targeted the space above Justine. It froze into the shape of a barrier, which surrounded Justine and protected her from attacks. This saved her from the second lightning strike.
“Damn you, Justine! Cheater!”
“It’s not cheating. It’s skill.” Hamish muttered to himself.
“What?” Graham asked.
“Oh, um, nothing.”
“Tiffany, you mock us Magicians. You are far too weak.”
“Hah! Weak! Nonsense! I’ll show you! Go! Shockwave!”
Justine knew that shockwave would instantly destroy the ice barrier and she would be hurt. Being agile enough, Justine swiped out another card.
“Go! Dissipation Barrier!”
A light, purple colored barrier formed in front of Justine. It easily absorbed the shockwave.
“I’ll show you what a true mage is…”
Justine de-casted the Dissipation Barrier and the Congeal. She then Congealed the area in front of her and used shockwave.
“This is one of my favourite combos! Go, Ice Storm!”
The congealed area was destroyed by the shockwave. The pieces of ice were scattered all around the place. Then, Justine used a gravity pull on Tiffany. All the shards started flying at her, with extreme velocity due to the shockwave.
“Hah! That’s weak!”
“I know it is, but since it is first blood, this is very useful… I suppose you didn’t hear the rules enough?”
“WHAT?”
The ice shards stabbed Tiffany, hands, legs, body and face. Although it did not hurt that much, she was losing a lot of blood, which made Mr. Andrews stop the match. The gravity pull was called off, along with the congeal.
“This isn’t fair! In a real battle, I would have won!”
“Shut up. Remember the rules, winner gets to take a card.”
“WHAT? WHY DIDN’T I HEAR OF THIS?!” Hamish shouted.
“Oh yeah, I forgot. The winner gets to take a card from the loser.” Mr. Andrews casually said, as if he were trying to make Hamish angry.
“Grr….”
“I’ll be taking that Lightning from you, such a powerful card doesn’t deserve to be in the hands of a newbie.”
“You… you will pay! I will sue you!”
“Hah. Try. You do know if you do anything like that, my uncle will expel you.”
“…Fine. You win. Only this time.”
Tiffany was healed by Justine and they both stepped out of the dimensional portals, back into the real world. The dimension they were in was apparently a ‘private’ one that was owned by the school.
“So, dimensions are like rooms?” Hamish asked.
“Yes, but they are very expensive to upkeep,” said Justine. “Only for the rich people. Like my uncle.”
“Sometimes, you make me jealous without you actually knowing.”
Justine laughed.
“Alright kiddos, now that we’ve seen that, the next battle will be between Hamish and Graham!”
“Yay Graham! My hero!”
“Go Graham!”
“Ah, thank you, thank you.” Graham replied.
“Wow… fangirls. You must be popular, but seriously, WHY ME NEXT? I swear, you could’ve picked any other student… but me!”
“Ladies first, nobles come second.”
“I’M NOT A DAMNED NOBLE YOU FOOL!”
“ ‘Fool’, my friend, is a noble word. Because commoners would say ‘retard’.”
“Shaddap. Seriously, just shaddap for a second or two.”
CLIFFHANGER MOMENT
She cheated!
GTFO OUT OF MY STORY YOU B

Flag Post

Hmm, was expecting to see Tiffany have some really powerful cards and fail. Anyhow, need help with anything?

Flag Post

No splat? How do these people expect to win anything? But really, what level (ai1, 2 or bronze, silver, gold) would the students fit into if they were ai in elements?

Flag Post

I would say ai 1/ 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

No splat? How do these people expect to win anything? But really, what level (ai1, 2 or bronze, silver, gold) would the students fit into if they were ai in elements?

Wow. Splat? Seriously? Intosis/Pdials beat Splat. Also, why would they need good decks? This isn’t about duelling with cards, as you can see. Also, they cannot be put into levels, mainly because they don’t have decks. However, if I could create random decks for them, they would all probably have the strength of AI 2.

Flag Post

CHAPTER 2 PART 1, THE CONTINUATION!
“Fine. I will shut up.” Mr. Andrews said.
“Good. Now, I don’t have 5 cards, what should I do?”
“Well, you either battle with less than five cards, or borrow some from your friends.”
“Oh… I see.”
He turned to face Justine.
“Hey, help a poor person out here?”
“No.”
“Aww… Come on.”
“Still, no.”
Hamish attempts to make puppy eyes as he stares at Justine. Graham was just chuckling as he saw the duo.
“Fine! Whatever. Sheesh. Wait here for a while.”
Justine walked to the locker room and came back with a large stash of cards.
“Whoa… You must be rich! Jade Dragons, Amethyst Dragons, oh my gosh!”
“No, I won these from sparring.” She looks at the direction of Tiffany and shoots her a ‘thank you’ face. Tiffany didn’t notice.
“Oh, okay… so, how did Tiffany get all these cards again?”
“Well, she’s a-“
“ALRIGHT KIDS. TIME TO SHUT UP. ARE YOU GOING TO BATTLE OR WHAT?”
“I’d prefer not to, but-“
“That was a rhetorical question.”
“I knew that.”
“So, which of these cards do you want?” Justine asked Hamish.
“Hmm…”
Hamish looked through the stash of cards. After looking at many rare cards and “whoa”-ing, he finally took his pick.
“Alright, I guess I’ll borrow the Horned Frog and Acceleration. Anyway, what does this Feral Bracelet do?”
“Oh, this bracelet makes your creatures give out an aura that heals you. Like, to seal cuts and reduce bruising. It normally works better with lots of creatures, but can still come in handy.”
“Okay… I guess I’ll take that.”
“And, one more thing. You can keep the cards, mainly because I have no use for non-spells. I might sell my stash…”
“Okay…”
“Hamish, this is the second time you’ve said okay.” Graham pointed out.
“I knew that.”
“OKAY. ARE YOU FRIGGIN’ READY OR WHAT? I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY YOU KNOW.” Mr Andrews reminded.
“Yes sir, I’m ready.”
“Okay, good.”
“That’s the second time you’ve said ‘okay’.” Graham pointed out, yet again.
“And that’s the second time you’ve pointed it out. Now shush.” Justine replied.
After giving Graham dirty looks, Mr Andrews opened up two dimensional portals and signalled Graham and Hamish to step in. Hamish slowly shuffled his way to one of the portals, shaking nervously. It was the first time he was in a fight, as at his village the people had to work together to avoid starvation and barely fought. And when they fought, it was mostly over food. Nobody threw punches. It was only arguing with words.
“Good luck, kid. Graham is a tough nut,” Mr Andrews said, as Hamish stepped into the portal.
Static filled Hamish’s mind as he travelled through dimensions. When it finally cleared, he found himself in a gladiator arena. Except that only him and Graham were there.
A silence fell upon the two as they observed each other.
“Are you two kids ready?” A voice asked, breaking the silence.
“Yeah, always ready.” Graham replied.
“I’m ready.”
“Good. 3, 2, 1… BATTLE START!”
The moment the battle started, Graham immediately shot arrows in Hamish’s direction. Being more agile than normal Elementalists, Hamish was able to dodge them.
“Nice moves.”
“Heh.”
Hamish took out Rusty and the Horned Frog.
“I call upon the power of Life! Aid me with your strong creatures, and help me to win this fight! Go, Rusty and Horned Frog!”
Rusty and the Horned Frog appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Their card forms disappeared.
“Nice, I already see that you have mastered summoning.”
“Hehe… I simply copied Justine.”
“Well, I guess I’ll have to end this battle soon…”
Immediately after finishing his sentence, Graham pulled out two cards.
“I call upon the power of Light! Aid me with your mighty blessings!”
A light shone upon Graham.
His aura changed. He gave out a more powerful, holy aura. An aura of a paladin, or a crusader.
“Here comes the next card… Go, gravity pull!”
A gravity pull was set on Hamish. Graham quickly slung a few arrows at him. Since there was a gravity pull, all the arrows homed onto Hamish. Hamish tried to dodge, but his legs were stiff and refused to move. Thinking quickly, he decided to sacrifice his Horned Frog.
“Horned Frog, protect!”
The Horned Frog quickly slid in front of Hamish, taking the hit. It returned to its card form.
“Sorry buddy. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.”
“Sacrificing creatures as defence. Interesting indeed. Well, you have survived the first onslaught.”
The effects of the gravity pull wore off. Hamish could move as per normal, like before.
“The first onslaught?”
“You’ll find out soon.”
Graham broke his bow into two swords and rushed towards Hamish. Graham was already fast, and now even faster thanks to the blessing. Hamish took out one of his throwing knives and observed Graham. Thinking he could judge his speed, he threw the knife at him. It missed. He had misjudged the speed of Graham and hurriedly pulled out a second knife. Before he could throw it, Graham had already kicked him. Luckily, he blocked the attack with the knife, otherwise it could have been fatal.
Although he did not fall down, he had slid back a good five meters. Graham continued to run and attack Hamish, but this time Rusty stepped in.
Rusty did not stand a chance against Graham. On a power scale of one to ten, one would be Rusty and ten would be Graham. Rusty was cut down by Graham and returned to its card form.
“You have no more creatures. You’re doomed.”
“Hah, not if I can survive the next 17 minutes!”
Hamish remembered that if the battle lasted for 30 minutes, it would be a draw. Obviously, Hamish wouldn’t be able to win, thus, he wanted to at least draw against Graham.
Graham combined the two swords into a bow and fired eight arrows at Hamish. Hamish would not be able to dodge that many arrows, and thus utilized an ice barrier.
“Go, Congeal!”
He froze the space in front of him, which would protect him from the incoming arrows.
“Have I told you why my bow is called Airblast? Well, I’ll tell you now. The arrows it fires all have unstable gas on their tips! They explode at my will, literally blasting your shield to bits!”
The arrows were blocked by the barrier, which Hamish accounted for. However, he did not account for their explosion properties. The ice barrier was destroyed by seven explosions. The last arrow was coming for Hamish. He had run out of spell cards, except for one… Acceleration.
He flung one knife at Graham and casted acceleration on it. It was his last chance of getting a draw.
“Go, acceleration!”
The knife started flying faster than Graham’s running speed. It managed to scrape Graham’s temple and cause a cut. At the same time, Graham’s arrow scraped Hamish’s bicep, causing a cut.
“Draw! Both Elementalists drew blood at the same time!”
Static once again filled Hamish’s mind. When it finally cleared, he was standing in front of the dimensional portal.
Justine hugged Hamish from behind.
“Wh-what?” Hamish’s face was turning red.
“I’m so glad that arrow didn’t hit you directly…”
Hamish turned around to face Justine. She let go of her grip on Hamish and looked into his eyes.
“You’re crying?”
“I’m so glad you didn’t lose, Hamish. That last move was pretty swell,” Justine said, wiping the tears away.
“Yeah, it was,” Mr Andrews interrupted. “Great job, you drew against a strong opponent.”
CLIFFHANGER MOMENT

Flag Post

For the past few days, I was down with a nasty cold and I couldn’t write. Well, here is the next chapter! Please respond, because if you don’t I won’t have any motivation to write! Your responses give me a lot of motivation.

Flag Post

Nice fight. My part would go nicely sometime after this.

Flag Post

Like I’ve said, when someone responds, I get motivation. If Frost is the only one responding, then I won’t write.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaHumanitarian:

Like I’ve said, when someone responds, I get motivation. If Frost is the only one responding, then I won’t write.

Don’t let a lack of fans discourage you. Ask Qazz about the time when it was just me and him going back and fourth :P. Your fanbase will grow, but you have to be persistant. Most viewers are usually ones without accounts keep-in-mind, and I am sure they’d hate to see you stop.

Lol, I like how Mr. Andrews (I think it was) was so persistant about wanting to duel so badly :P. Wow, Gravity Pull killed Horned Froggy :(. Aw, how cute between Hamish and Justine. Dat cliffhanger…

Flag Post

Let me read then I’ll give you what I think

EDIT: No idea what I just read but I’m applying a character anyway.

Flag Post

Name: Livo
Race: Pegasus Pony (Human if Pony can’t be done)
Special Traits: Small help: Can disappear for a time to help someone for that amount of time.
Hometown: Flankfurt (Genera)
Extra Details: (Adding this :3) Has a collection of cards herself. 4 Adrenaline, 2 Minor Vampires, 2 Forest Scorpions, and a Vampire Stilleto (She won the stilleto from someone else)

Flag Post

My guys in it, so consider me a regular reader

Flag Post

Is touched. ;.; I did not know so many were reading. Well, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! HUZZAH!

Flag Post

“Stop flattering me, please. I don’t think I was that awesome,” Hamish said, indirectly trying to boast.
“No, it really was. I would give an A+ for that move.”
“Hey, what about me?” Graham said.
“Right. You were good too.”
“Hehe, thanks.”
Mr Andrews looks at his watch. His jaw opened.
“Oh crap. It’s already 11.30. That means class is over. It’s lunch! You have one hour, report back to class at 12.30. Class dismissed!”
The moment Mr Andrews dismissed the class, everybody hurriedly ran to the locker room to keep their items, and then would proceed to the cafeteria for food.

Hamish, Graham and Justine walked together.

“I guess I’m not hungry. That breakfast was absolutely delicious.”
“Thank you.” Justine said.
“Me neither. And also, why did you have to cut my face?”
“Oh, real sorry about that. I could also ask you the same question about my arm.”
“True, true.”
“Alright! Sheesh. I’ll heal both of you.”
Justine pulled out a heal card and healed both of them. Their cuts miraculously disappeared in a flash. Not even a scar was visible.
“Wow. Magic sure is powerful,” Graham said.
“Being a Magician has its benefits.”
“Hey!” A voice sounded behind them. The group turns around to see a blonde-haired boy, around 17 or 18, with bright, striking blue eyes. Although he seemed friendly and kind outside, Hamish could detect sadness in his eyes.
“Er, hi?” Hamish said.
“I’ve just gotta say, you guys were awesome! Ham, for being new, you were really smart in pulling off a draw! Graham, even though you were more experienced and let him tie with you, you were really good. And Justine, your combo was BRILLIANT!”
“Ehehe, thank you?” Justine blushed
“No problem, But I just had to tell you guys were amazing out there!”
“Thanks…Umm, who are you?” Hamish asked.
“Oh, right, my names Cyr-”
“Cyrus!” He spun around and Hamish looked up to see Tiffany glaring at him. "What are you doing with those low-lifes?
“Eh, I was just-”
“Leaving!”
“But-”
NOW! Or else I’ll tell father that you’ve been hanging out with all the tramps in the city. What do you think when he finds out that-”
“Alright! Fine.” He turned back to them. “Sorry, I should probably apologize for everything she’s done…”
“Is…she your sister?” Justine asked
“Yeah…” The look on his face saddened. “We are twins, actually. Thankfully we don’t look alike. She is technically older, and she uses that as her excuse to get away with anything.”
“Cyrus! Hurry up!” Tiffany pressed.
“I’m sorry, I gotta go…” He turned around quickly and hurried over to Tiffany.
“I feel sorry for him.” Hamish said.
“How could someone so nice be related to…that?” Justine asked.
“I’m wondering too. How can somebody so handsome and friendly be related to that woman? She’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.” Graham said.
“Meh. I think she’s okay-ish. It’s the personality I’m worried about.”
Justine became slightly angry.
“Hey, can we not talk about girls?”
“Why? Graham and I are both men, right?” Hamish asked.
“No, it’s not that…” Justine said, looking away.
“Huh? What’s wrong?” Graham asked.
“Ne- never mind. Just carry on with the conversation.”
“No, seriously. Justine, what’s wrong? You like somebody?” Graham asked.
Justine’s face started turning red with embarrassment.
“It’s not like that!”
“Okay, okay. Sheesh. I won’t ask anymore.
Wait a second, she likes someone? Hamish said in his mind.
I hope Hamish doesn’t notice… Justine thought.
A grumbling noise was heard.
“What was that?” Justine asked.
“Oh, it’s my stomach…” Graham said.
“So, you’re hungry? Even though you said you weren’t?”
“Sorry, sorry. I just want some food.”
“Fine. You can make your way to the canteen. Hamish and I aren’t hungry.”
“Okay. See you at class!”
“Bye!” Hamish shouted.
Graham left.
“Hamish..?”
“Yes?”
“Do-do you like me?”
“What? Of course I do!”
“As a friend? Or…”

Stop shaking, body! Hamish thought to himself.

“Uh…”