Forums Elements

The Elemental Master (Fanfiction) page 6 (locked)

183 posts

Flag Post

Exactly. SPOILER ALERT
Cyrus was lying about Hamish being in comatose for 4 days only. Although it was true that Graham only mastered the technique 3 days ago, he had been perfecting it for 2 years.

SERIOUSLY, SPOILER SPOILER

Hamish was dead after the dimension collapsed. Tiffany, hiring the best doctors, managed to revive Hamish from his death. It took about 3 months for Hamish to ‘wake up’ after being revived, and Igorin had already invaded for a year. It was only when Igorin’s invasion reached the climax when the False God cough cough woke him up by imbuing him with a brand new power.
Soon enough, this will be explained in more detail :D

Also, check out Frost1076’s story, The God Wars, here —→ http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22-elements/topics/296718-the-god-wars?page=1

Flag Post

Hamish watched in awe as Graham sliced and diced the dragon.
“Get a little of this!” Graham shouted.
Soon enough, the dragon was defeated, and Graham’s blade turned to his normal form. There was another power that Graham’s blade gave him – the ability of flight. After he returned to his normal form, he was dropping to the ground at high speeds, which, in the battle, should have happened.
Cyrus broke Graham’s fall by opening two cushioning barriers below Graham.
“Thanks… and I feel… weird. I guess I can’t stay in my ultimate form for that long…” Graham said.
“Yeah. You should rest. We can hold off the invasion.” Cyrus said.
“No, you can’t. We have no time to rest. Since the first dragon has been defeated, knowing Igorin’s tactics, they will send more.” Graham said.
“Hey, Graham, something’s different about you…” Hamish slowly said.
“Huh? What do you mean?” Graham asked.
“You seem more… mature… and you look slightly different from the last time I remember you…” Hamish said.
“Well, maybe it’s because you haven’t seen me for 2-“
“Shush!” Cyrus interrupted.
“What? Can’t I tell him?” Graham said.
“Tell me what?” Hamish asked.
“Oh, it’s nothing,” Cyrus began. “Graham is trying to play a prank on you.”
“Hey! Uh, I mean, yeah, that was totally it.” Graham said.
“Oh, okay…” Hamish said.
“Yo, Cyrus, Graham and Hamish too!” A familiar voice shouted.
Hamish turned to face the direction of the noise and saw Justine. She was dashing towards Hamish, apparently trying to… hug him.
“Aww, I missed you!” Justine shouted, as she hugged Hamish.
“H-hey…” Hamish slowly said, his face turning slightly red.
“I was so worried about you… you were gone… for…” Justine stuttered.
“For?” Hamish asked, now curious about his situation.
“Oh, nothing.” Justine said.
A soldier tried to stab Hamish in the neck but Justine blasted him off with a gust of air.
“Looks like the invasion has resumed… and this time, they brought their commander…” Justine spoke.
“Drakan.” Cyrus said.
“The invasion of such a tiny, tiny city… this is taking too long.” A man with a fake-looking evil grin said, as he strolled into the city. Arrows heading towards him stopped and dropped to the ground. 2 large, bat-like wings protruded out of his back, and was apparently shielding him from attacks. He grabbed a weird-looking dagger from his pocket, and spun it using his fingers.
Hamish instinctively put his hand on a spellcard. “I sense something bad about this.”
“Well, well, well. Who do we have here? The golden trio, this time with a new member… there is no time for idle chatter. I will end your life swiftly.” Drakan said.
“No,” Graham began, as he put his hand on Airblast. “You won’t. Not when the city is at stake!”
“Very funny. Prepare to die.”
Cyrus started off the fight with two blasts of Aether force. Drakan, instead of evading the attack, simply covered himself with his bat wings, and the blast was stopped.
“Unbelievable. He’s gotten stronger since the last fight.” Cyrus said.
“Huh? The last fight? Exactly how long have I been in a coma?” Hamish asked, confused.
Drakan quickly threw four knives at Hamish. Cyrus, thinking quickly, protected Hamish with a barrier.
“Pay attention to Drakan. You might die if you don’t.” Cyrus said.
Justine was using familiar, yet unknown spells to assail Drakan. First, she called down meteors, and then drew light crests, which spawned multiple light projectiles to attack Drakan. Although they weren’t doing much damage, they were obviously weakening Drakan.
“Enough child’s play.” Drakan grabbed a knife, and cut himself in the wrist. He waved his arms above the blood as if controlling the waves of the ocean, then suddenly snapped.
Blood gushed out of Drakan’s arm, almost an infinite supply. The blood then bunched into one spot, and created multiple, disgusting abominations made from body parts.
“YES! YES! OBLITHERATE THEM!”
Hang to the cliff, baby.

Flag Post

Interesting… poor Hamish, but that’s a really good idea, nice work.

Flag Post

that was not how i expected people to make abominations

Flag Post

“Disgusting.” Cyrus said, as he watched the body parts sew up together to form a horrifying monster. In one hand, it carried a meat cleaver, and in the other, a limb of a dead body. It apparently was trying to roar, but no sound came out. Just guts, and guts, and guts.
Graham grabbed Airblast and was apparently, preparing to defend himself. Justine gagged, and then looked back at the abomination. “This is not the first time we have faced this monstrous creature, Hamish. It has a vomit attack that is highly acidic.”
“One thing I hate more than clowns… Is vomit.” Hamish reluctantly said.
“HAHAHA! LOOK AT THIS WORK OF ART! DO YOU LIKE IT? HIS NAME IS BRENDAN! BRENDAN, KILL THEM ALL!” Drakan’s eyes were turning red with madness. He apparently, had lost his sanity, in exchange for power and the ability to create abominations.
The lesser abominations headed for Justine and Hamish while Graham and Cyrus were occupied by the ‘Thing’. Justine was calmly destroying wave after wave of abomination. After an abomination died, Drakan would just create more using dead bodies and his own blood. Hamish, trying to save his energy in the case of a prolonged fight, summoned a Horned Frog, which was doing a decent job at keeping the Abominations at bay. Up till this point, he had forgotten about the sack that Cyrus gave him.
Cyrus and Graham were having a hard time fighting the ‘Thing’. For one, they could not get close to it without being cleaved or smashed, and when they did, the smell was enough to put them off. They had decided to attack from afar, but that didn’t work either, as the ‘Thing’ picked up dead bodies and flung them at Cyrus and Graham. Drakan, however, was just prancing around like a clown.
“Hamish! The bag!” Cyrus shouted. “Open it! Use the cards inside!”
“Huh? What? U-uh, okay.” Hamish responded nervously.
He removed the string tying up the sack, and looked inside. He couldn’t see anything. He reached inside the bag and he felt a card. When he took it out, he read the inscription on the card. It read ‘Evolution’.
“Alright… Here goes nothing! Go, Rusty, Evolve into your more powerful state! Aid me in this time of need!” Hamish shouted.
“Your wish has been granted, friend,” A voice sounded.
Suddenly, a flaming bird was flying around the ‘Thing’ at such speeds that the naked eye could not cope with, so fast that the only thing that you could see was the burning trail that it was emmiting. Every time a new circle was completed, more and more cuts could be seen on the large abomination.
The bird stopped for a moment, then spread its wings out. For one second, the flames on them were extinguished. Then, the feathers on the bird turned into hard, steel blades. The bird, which seemed to be Rusty, quickly diced the ‘Thing’ up.
“YOU KILLED BRENDAN! YOU… ugh…” Drakan stuttered, then fell to the floor, unconscious. The abominations too, followed him. They all dropped to the ground and seemed to be dead. Hamish and the rest of the group slowly approached Drakan, unaware whether or not it was a trick or reality.

Suddenly, a man wrapped in a cloak appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, leaving black feathers in his trail.
“Tch. Useless.” The man said.
“W-who are you?” Hamish asked.
“Zyroc.” Then the man vanished. The moment he left, small hands started reaching out from the ground and dragged Drakan to the underworld, along with the abominations and other dead bodies.
“Z-zyroc…” Cyrus said, looking uncomfortable.
CLIFFHANGER

Flag Post

Ooo, my other evil character saying evily synister things with just a word >=D

Flag Post

How I release my chapters:

1. check comment
2. If there are comments, respond
3. Write.
4. Edit.
5. Release.
6. Rinse and repeat.

If there are no comments… No story then. :P

Flag Post

never expected a frog to evolve into a bird but it works

Flag Post

Nope, the frog didn’t evolve into the bird, he summoned Rusty and evolved it.

Flag Post

Incase you’re looking for a nonsense character…

Name: Shelly
Race: Human
Special Traits: Is a very skilled elementalist but the power has confused her brain. She now lives in a eerie old house. Whenever she sees someone, she uses her powers; she summons Schrödinger’s Cat after Schrödinger’s Cat and tosses them at people. She is commonly called the crazy cat lady.
Hometown: A town that is now destroyed call “Lecatville”

Flag Post

Haven’t been able to keep up, but I’m still reading. gotta love these cliffhangas

Flag Post

I really liked Drakan…until he went into Caps Lock mode and went insane. And being dragged to the Underworld. And I thought he would be neutral-good, since he hates the FGs. _ As long as he doesn’t go completely psycho I’m happy with him. :D Sorry for the inactiveness too. Again. EDIT: I wouldn’t call him Brendan; more like ‘Destructor’ or some other not-so-epic name of death. EDITEDIT: Oblitherate, lol. Maybe next time make him less suicidal/insane.

Flag Post

coughdouplepostcough I’ve decided to suggest another character, as Drakan seems kind of…dead…or at least removed for now.

Name: Omnicron.
Race: Half-blood
Special Traits: Drakan’s cousin, twice removed. They don’t talk about him much, as he agrees with the FGs vampires need to be exterminated. He’s a Sage with exceptional magic abilities; element, Death-Darkness. He has multiple Vampire Stilettos hidden in his cloak, and as long as he wears his cloak made of raven’s feathers he is invincible.
Hometown: No one knows. eerie finger wiggling

Flag Post

Idea for character
Name: Mikal
Traits: fights for good, and all that is just, ect. Uses a holy avenger sword, a shield, and a halberd. This is based off a d&d character btw, i thought it would be cool to see a paladin in this though.
Hometown: fallcrest

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

Idea for character
Name: Mikal
Traits: fights for good, and all that is just, ect. Uses a holy avenger sword, a shield, and a halberd. This is based off a d&d character btw, i thought it would be cool to see a paladin in this though.
Hometown: fallcrest

Unoriginal. Won’t have much use for him anyway. Denied.

Originally posted by LordDrakan:

coughdouplepostcough I’ve decided to suggest another character, as Drakan seems kind of…dead…or at least removed for now.

Name: Omnicron.
Race: Half-blood
Special Traits: Drakan’s cousin, twice removed. They don’t talk about him much, as he agrees with the FGs vampires need to be exterminated. He’s a Sage with exceptional magic abilities; element, Death-Darkness. He has multiple Vampire Stilettos hidden in his cloak, and as long as he wears his cloak made of raven’s feathers he is invincible.
Hometown: No one knows. eerie finger wiggling

Eh, denied for a good reason. If you keep on suggesting things that sound ‘villainy’ to me, they’ll end up like Drakan, since I already have in mind the ‘grand villain’, aka Zyroc. :D

So people, suggest more heroes/ grand villains. Also, above your character suggestion, put what they are gonna become, like,

GRAND VILLAIN
Name: Zyroc
Blah blah blah blah blah…

Flag Post

“…Zyroc, head servant of Igorin’s emperor, Arthus.” Justine said, looking away from Cyrus.
Cyrus was shaking. Hamish had never seen him like that before. He was scared, scared to the point that all he was doing was shaking.
“You guys… seem to know too much… tell me, how long have I been… dead?” Hamish asked.
“I guess it’s okay to tell him now…” Graham began. “When the dimension fell, two years ago-“
“TWO YEARS?!” Hamish shouted. “WHAT?”
“Let me finish… something, something powerful went into your body. You were like… someone else. You put up a barrier that saved the entire school from destruction. The dimension collapsing was the start of Igorin’s invasion. You fended off all the attackers that were invading… then suddenly, Zyroc came. He stabbed you twice in the ribs. We thought you were a goner…” Graham said.
“Then what happened?”
“We were about to cremate you… you didn’t have a pulse. Then this girl, suddenly came, and healed you… then she smiled, and vanished… where she came from is still a mystery. After she healed you, your pulse returned, and you were in a coma… in a coma for 2 years.” Justine finished for Graham.
Hamish paused for a moment, trying to piece up all the information together. Rusty, now a phoenix, perched on his shoulder, apparently trying to comfort Hamish. The Horned Frog returned to its card form, and flew its way back into Hamish’s pocket.
That… voice. The one that I heard when evolving Rusty… was it… her?
Cyrus’s pocket radio buzzed. “Corporal Cyrus, do you read me?”
Justine answered for Cyrus. “Sir, this is Corporal Saffron. Corporal Cyrus is in a state of shock. Request for medical treatment. Status report?”
“Request granted. The invasion apparently… has stopped. Igorin is fleeing.” The radio buzzed back.
“Apparently, we’ve defeated their general.” Graham said.
“That is all I need. Thank you.” Justine said to the radio, before switching it off. Almost instantly after switching it off, a medical team came and picked up Cyrus, who went to the infirmary.
“So… why was Cyrus… shocked?” Hamish asked.
“He told us this story… have you heard of a boy named… Michael?” Justine asked.
“Of course! He’s my childhood friend! Then… one day, he vanished from the village…” Hamish said, tearing.
“Well… As you know, Cyrus is a half blood. Half bloods can appear in two different ways, the first one, is the offspring of a false god and a normal human. When their genes mix, the half-blood takes the appearance of a human, and half of the powers of a False god… the second way, which is unknown by many, is if you are chosen by the False god…” Justine said.
Chosen? The girl… the… voice when I evolved Rusty… even Rusty himself is a mystery… Hamish thought.
“Cyrus was chosen by the False god of Aether… His mission was to find more Half bloods to stop Igorin… Igorin’s leader, Arthus, is a Half blood, the offspring of Chaos Lord. Chaos Lord is backing up his assault with infantry, creatures, and other things…” Justine continued.
Cyrus… Half bloods… friends… All these memories…
Hamish blacked out.
Hamish opened his eyes and found a young girl staring at him.
“Yay! Mom, brother is awake!” the girl shouted.
“Ah… good morning, Hamish…” ‘mother’ greeted him.
“W-who are you? You’re not my sister, and you’re not my mother either.” Hamish asked.
“I… am the false goddess Miracle. I have called you to tell you of your destiny… to stop you from your suffering, trying to piece up the puzzle of what happened in the last 2 years… this young girl over here, is your ‘sister’, my direct offspring.” Miracle slowly spoke.
The girl tossed up a plush doll and caught it as it fell. “Hi! My name is Lirin! I’m your sister!” She smiled as she said that. Hamish took a moment to scan her. She was about 6 or 7 years old, wearing a plain white dress. Her hair was like ripe corn in sunlight and her eyes were a sparkling vivid blue.
Miracle shared the same look. Golden, blonde hair, a plain white dress, and blue eyes.
“So… you called me here… so that you can speak to me about my destiny… Where exactly is this place?” Hamish asked.
“Sanctuary. The place where all is good resides, and the palace of my nation.”
“And… how am I supposed to get back?” Hamish asked. “I have to walk all the way back to Basalt city?”
“No. You blacked out, and then you woke up. This, is technically a dream. What you are talking to, is my mind along with Lirin’s, implanted into your head. After you wake up, everything will be the same. Just that you have more knowledge, and the power to communicate with us.” Miracle said. “Ask me whatever you want. I’ll do my best to answer.”
“About Graham… Cyrus said that he has the power of a half-blood… what did he mean?” Hamish asked.
“Cyrus was simply trying to hide the fact that Graham was picked by the False goddess of air, Fire Queen. Cyrus is a wise man… or should I say, Michael. About Justine, she was picked by the False god of Fire, Hermes. Except Chaos Lord, we all agreed to a peace treaty after the God Wars…”
Chapter 3 End

Flag Post

See Frost1076’s story ‘The God Wars’, which is potentially a prequel, here → http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22-elements/topics/296718-the-god-wars-by-frost1076

Flag Post

Originally I intended Drakan to not be bad, and rather be an ally to our heroes. And he’s dead. Unless Miracle does a little bit of magicy magic stuff? cough
But anyways, I’ll suggest a different character then.
Hero
Name: Theta
Race: Elf
Special Traits: Has a massive two-hand sword made of pure orihalcum; also has a huge amount of knowledge about the FGs as he lived around the time the peace treaty was created; also fought in the God Wars as a tactical commander (behind the scenes).
Hometown: he lives by himself in a secluded forest in his treehouse. Literally. It’s a tree. house.

Flag Post

Hmm, I don’t know how the stories would flow together, my Cyrus being from the water nation and all.

Flag Post

This story is set in 2300.
Y NO GUNS?! NO MAEK CENTS!
Because the commanders of Basalt City don’t have enough money to buy guns. Think of it as the USA… hundreds and thousands of people with at least $5,000,000 net worth, yet the country is in debt.

Igorin, on the other hand, has lots of guns, and guns, and guns, but they don’t have manpower. So they summon creatures. However, creatures do not know how to use guns. So they give them armor and swords.

Hope that clears up some confusion.

And Drakan… how did you know that the God Wars took place 1400 years ago? D:< Mindreaders. Hate mindreaders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordDrakan:

Originally I intended Drakan to not be bad, and rather be an ally to our heroes. And he’s dead. Unless Miracle does a little bit of magicy magic stuff? cough
But anyways, I’ll suggest a different character then.
Hero
Name: Theta
Race: Elf
Special Traits: Has a massive two-hand sword made of pure orihalcum; also has a huge amount of knowledge about the FGs as he lived around the time the peace treaty was created; also fought in the God Wars as a tactical commander (behind the scenes).
Hometown: he lives by himself in a secluded forest in his treehouse. Literally. It’s a tree. house.

This means Frost will have to use Theta if I accept. o_o

Flag Post

I could use him, though Lord should post him on my thread, and maybe, umm read it?… please? lol

Flag Post

“T-the God Wars? …w-why does that sound so familiar…” Hamish said.
Images started rushing into his mind, along with familiar voices. The familiar voices however, he did not recognize.
“S-save me…”
“We can assault Fort Entio…”
“Yo, how you doing?”
“I want to save her…”
“Ugh… what’s this…” Hamish muttered. “I hear… voices… it hurts…”
“It’s normal… you actually lived 1400 years ago, when the God Wars happened. Then you stopped Chaos Lord… but something… something magical happened. Chaos Lord was revived and your spirit was reincarnated into this body… but Chaos Lord and you do not keep any memories. They say that the memories will be triggered when the reincarnation is about to die…” Miracle said.
“A-about to… die?” Hamish said, shocked.
“It seems that you fear death… Death can be your ally, and your enemy.” Miracle said.
“How? How does Death become my ally? I need answers. And I don’t have enough time to find them. I’m on the verge of death.” Hamish said.
Lirin looked guilty while Miracle stayed silent.
“Well… have you wondered why we are called… False Gods?” Miracle asked.
“Because you are… not actually gods?” Hamish replied.
“That’s correct. A long time ago, before the god wars, Quantum, the god of all that exists, died. His power was split in between us 12 mortals, Gemini, Fire Queen, Incarnate, Morte, Seism, Chaos Lord, Hermes, Obliterator, Ferox, Destiny, Scorpio, and I. We vowed to rule the world equally among ourselves. Thus, we each started our own nation. They grew, and grew, and grew, and eventually, we had our children. Some of us, we chose a human as our partners. Some chose other False Gods as partners. Then, we grew greedy. We wanted our children to be the strongest… So we started the God Wars. We are not actually gods. We are mortals with one twelfth the power of Quantum.” Miracle said.

Flag Post

Character name: Chronks
Race: Ridulosly short human with almost golden skin and dark hair
Uses Time: Oddly enough his favorite strategy is to use deja vu, then it’s ability, then reverse time on 1 deja vu. Then reapeats
Hometown: A traveling carnival
EDIT : His strategy is odd because deja vu is weak

Flag Post

Magnificently short post – dislike.
And as to Frost, will read and post. _
…I was guessing as to say 1500 years. :D Epicness.