Forums Elements

The Elemental Master (Fanfiction) page 7 (locked)

183 posts

Flag Post

Pants Finally caught up!
Wait, so which false god chose which person to make an alliance between the other false god? Can somebody explain this to me?

btw airblast is awesome. will think of more characters

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

Pants Finally caught up!
Wait, so which false god chose which person to make an alliance between the other false god? Can somebody explain this to me?

btw airblast is awesome. will think of more characters

After Quantum died and split the power between the 12 FGs, the 11, except Chaos Lord, who was more of a ‘bandit’ rather than a good ruler, made a pact that they would not start any wars and meeted every 6 months to discuss matters. After about 1350 years, the question of the strongest arose between them and they started fighting. It soon escalated to violence. Chaos Lord, taking this opportunity, invaded Miracle’s nation, and she *spoiler*’d. In the end, a boy named Cyrus *spoiler*’d the FG named *spoiler*’d, ending the God Wars.

While the boy killed the FG, he died at the same time, and reincarnated into Hamish’s body… but the boy keeps no memories.

WHY DOES THE GUY IN THE PAST AND THE PRESENT CYRUS SHARE THE SAME NAME BUT ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE?
Stfu. Frost chose that name.

More questions? PM me. No spam though.
Next chapter soon.

Flag Post

Screw what I said above.
Next chapter might be available in 18 hours time. If not, 42 hours. Thank you for reading.

Flag Post

“The God Wars?” Hamish asked.
“Yes. That was what the humans called it. Lives were lost, and many Half-Bloods were killed… it started when the False God’s pride took over. The question of which was the strongest arose… We knew that if we fought, Quantum, in his afterlife, would naturally rebalance the world, restarting it from the times of the dinosaurs. Think of Quantum as the king. The most powerful king, with utmost power over this kingdom, Elementia. Our universe is one of the larger ones. By starting a war, we would cause disturbance in the other dimensions, including the one that Quantum resides in. To stop the disturbance, he would destroy this planet and make it restart from scratch.” Miracle said. “I know much, but I do not have enough power to stop Chaos Lord… I need help. The light kingdom is gone. My armies were defeated. The only remains of the Light Kingdom is this Mantle and this blade… the mantle is called Hope. The more light there is in a room, the less damage you will receive. The sword’s name is Liro. It was called Morning Star by the commoners. It holds a truly devastating power… keep these safe, Hamish… for you will receive these two items…” Miracle said.
Then she vanished. The world starting getting blurry, and suddenly was filled with darkness. The silence was unusual. When he shouted, he could not hear anything. Deaf people could feel vibrations. This was unlike anything. He could not see anything either.
Then emotions rushed into his mind. The colors of the world exploded with vibrancy as he opened his eyes and saw Justine. In one hand, he grasped Liro. In the other, he grasped Hope. He shrouded himself in the mantle and sheathed Liro into Liro’s case.
“Hamish?” Justine asked. “I swear, 1 second ago, you weren’t holding anything, and suddenly-“
“We’re stopping Chaos Lord. We have no time. We are going to assault Kingdom Arthus.” Hamish interrupted. He slung the sack that contains Evolve, along with Rusty and the Horned Frog that he just put inside, along his waist.
“Are you out of your mind? How did you get those things?” Graham asked.
“I could ask you the same question. That blade was a gift from Fire Queen, was it not?” Hamish asked.
“How did you-“
And Cyrus, is your name ACTUALLY Cyrus, or are you Michael from the village?
“..!” Cyrus was shocked.
“Tiffany, I can see you hiding in that building. Who gave you that cloak? Was it… Incarnate?” Hamish asked.
“What the heck is going on?” Tiffany shouted, removing her cloak. “How does he know all of this?”
Tiffany’s appearance had changed vastly. Her hair, instead of blonde, was now a beautiful silver, and her eyes a deep black. Hamish looked at Cyrus. His eyes were blue-er than before and his hair suddenly changed to a shade of turquoise. Graham’s hair became light blue, and his eyes turned from black to blue. For Justine… she stayed the same.
“Justine… Miracle told me… you were picked by Hermes?” Hamish asked.
…THE CLIFFHANGER! DUN DUN DUN….

Flag Post

First off: I R CONFUZZLED!
Second off: I’m sick and am too tired to headbang against the wall; be happy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordDrakan:

First off: I R CONFUZZLED!
Second off: I’m sick and am too tired to headbang against the wall; be happy.

Very good. No more deaths

Flag Post

Derp out for two days, miss nothing but a 5-word reply. Gawd damn.

And like I said, the Miracle part is really freakin’ confusing. Magical whisk away, and random talk about random stuff no one understands, magical whisk back! :D It’s not all rainbows.

Flag Post
Originally posted by packman852:

Incase you’re looking for a nonsense character…

Name: Shelly
Race: Human
Special Traits: Is a very skilled elementalist but the power has confused her brain. She now lives in a eerie old house. Whenever she sees someone, she uses her powers; she summons Schrödinger’s Cat after Schrödinger’s Cat and tosses them at people. She is commonly called the crazy cat lady.
Hometown: A town that is now destroyed call “Lecatville”

No mention of my obviously legit character? ;(

Flag Post

keep on writing

Flag Post

Ohmahgerd where are the posts?
WHERE ARE TEH POSTS?
WHERE ARE TEH CHAPTERZ?
WHERE ARE MAH KNIVES?
Seriously bro, where is the next part? 3:

Flag Post

Hello? You still out there?

Flag Post

You guys can private message him but it seems his last login date which he played was SEP 21, 2012 11:25PM.

Flag Post

Uh oh. We don’t want another quizzical situation. RIP quizzical

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

Uh oh. We don’t want another quizzical situation. RIP quizzical

Where he abandon his event never to be seen again? :0

Flag Post

I just started reading, I LOVE IT MAKE MOAR!

Flag Post

R.I.P. DaHumanitarian DaHumanitarian’s Mother

Flag Post
Originally posted by packman852:

R.I.P. DaHumanitarian

Cool story bro. It’s true. D:

Flag Post

Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING

Flag Post

Sorry guys,
a lot of stuff happened while I was away. Well, there was a fire at my house, started by my Mom who was cooking…
She died in the fire, my dad, my brother and I managed to escape from the house, but everything we had was burnt away.
Right now, I am staying at my grandfather’s house. I will try to write. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Flag Post

Sorry to hear about that, You don’t have to continue to write, I would say to take a long break.

Flag Post

I’m sorry to hear, humanitarian. Like Qazz said, you can take a break if you want, we would understand.

Flag Post

I’m sorry to here that. may your mother rest in peace. Hope you can get resituated soon.

Flag Post

…Jeez. Okay. Sorry to hear about that, bro. You don’t have to write, I’m sure Frost will keep us all entertained for a while.

Flag Post

I am glad to say 2 things, 1. I will write :D. 2. Something bad, I might not continue this story anymore.
I have a few reasons, firstly, I have forgotten about what I had wanted to write. You see, this is how I release chapters: Write 3, release one every day, when one is released, write another. But as my computer was destroyed in the fire, most of my chapters are gone, I have forgot about where I had wanted the story to go to, etc. I might make a new one, but it’s material might not be as good as my former. My brain has been slightly damaged and/or traumatized as I am now slower at doing things (typing, reading, studying). So, I want you guys to cast a vote: Continue this story or make another? Although the new story might not be related to Elements anymore.

Flag Post

Well I would vote for a new story but if you’re going to make it then you would have you post it under a different forums board like Forum Games.