Forums Elements

The Elemental Master (Fanfiction) page 8 (locked)

183 posts

Flag Post

Humanitarian, you don’t have to write if you don’t want too, but I’m sure the vast majority would vote for you to keep writing. If you need help with your story or figuring out where you were (kind of) heading, I am always here to help.

Flag Post

If you invoke a new story, go for it. Remember to link the new forum post back to us if you so choose to make a new story. Me and I’m sure plenty of other people would love to continue reading your stories. I hope for the best for you.

Flag Post

Thanks so much guys. Your support is making me feel better :D

Originally posted by Frost1076:

Humanitarian, you don’t have to write if you don’t want too, but I’m sure the vast majority would vote for you to keep writing. If you need help with your story or figuring out where you were (kind of) heading, I am always here to help.

I actually write to relieve stress, and while I was writing I got this fantastic idea. So, technically, if I continue writing, it helps to relieve stress for me.

Flag Post

Let there be a new story then. :P

Flag Post

The first chapter of my new story is released, suggest characters and comment about what you think about the new story. The main character is based on me :O

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/304145-story-fields-of-honor?page=1#posts-6446387

Flag Post

Hey would you like if I locked this topic for you? Also I see your story is doing well on the forums game board. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Hey would you like if I locked this topic for you? Also I see your story is doing well on the forums game board. :)

Trust me, it’s not. There’s this troll over there, and… I really hate him. I would like it if you could shut him up for a while, or whispers ban him from my thread.

And yes, lock this one :D

Flag Post

You will need to contact one of the boards forums moderators being arcaneCoder, Marh, or Zshadow but I suggest Zshadow. Okey I will lock this topic. :)