Forums Elements

Favorite Elemental Combos

23 posts

Flag Post

My favorite elemental combo is to use entropy and life with about 4 or 5 photons.
buy many mutations and fallen elves and mutate ASAP.
Works even better if elves are upgraded as the mutations are elite.
My most messed up mutation was a photon with 82 attack and 0 health with vampire ability.

Flag Post

Mines would be Discord + Backhole in a speed bow like TADAbow. :D

Flag Post

I like either water+death for chrysellas+SoP, or, if you can do death+time, for a poisondial.

Flag Post

i like nymphs tears and quantum towers.. nice nymphs :D and what ? 82/0 photon with vamire how does that work lol.

Flag Post

Shard of Freedom + Epi

Flag Post

As for that mutation deck, It works well using supernova. You can use more then one SN, then mutate the singularity

Flag Post
Originally posted by furballdn:

Shard of Freedom + Epi

I tried this combo with Damselfly, So much fun. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Shard of Freedom + Epi

Try it with deja vu+momentum.

6TTW Elidnis

Flag Post
Originally posted by 67789:

My most messed up mutation was a photon with 82 attack and 0 health with vampire ability.

How? This is impossible!

Flag Post
Originally posted by metalosse:

How? This is impossible!

^

Flag Post
Originally posted by metalosse:

How? This is impossible!

^

By lying. Theoretically, the most damage you can do in a turn is if you get a mutant GoTp with dive, then keep casting SoR on it. You can break a few hundreds of damage, but 67789’s post is obviously a lie. Mutants only receive a bonus of 0-4 to a stat.

Flag Post

Well yea by reading the wiki you would know the bonus range + abilities it can have and etc.

Flag Post

Shard of Freedom + Epi

Try it with deja vu+momentum.

6TTW Elidnis

any chance of providing deck code?

Flag Post

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39204.0.html

Flag Post

this deck showcases my favorite combo’s :D Stalling <3
Light Stall
4t7 4td 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7ju 7ju 7k0 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7n2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Flag Post

^

Flag Post

My favorite combo is silence, with insanely fast drawing. For example, Silence is golden. Also, I really like Titan + Animate/Flying weapon + Catapult/trebuchet.

Flag Post

i have many combos, but one of my most used ones is

photon + cremation = instant fire quanta + lava golem + gnomes + trident = win. and i dont always need the trident!

Flag Post
Originally posted by arceus_morphlvl0:

photon + cremation = instant fire quanta + lava golem + gnomes + trident = win. and i dont always need the trident!

Wow! I didn’t know trident was 1 water quanta! Or did I miss cremation being buffed to give 3 water? Also, how great to have both photons AND gnomes! I mean, like, with twice the immofodder it’s so much greater!

Flag Post

Wow! I didn’t know trident was 1 water quanta! Or did I miss cremation being buffed to give 3 water? Also, how great to have both photons AND gnomes! I mean, like, with twice the immofodder it’s so much greater!

Well in all fairness arceus is just stating the combo but not how many of X cards being used. :D

Flag Post

Well in all fairness arceus is just stating the combo but not how many of X cards being used. :D

nice use of clarity, qazzaq. *nightmares his own card into his hand in thanks*

Flag Post

Mine would be the one I got today using an antimattered chimera. Talk about a lucky Soser pull:

deck is tha gold league killer

Flag Post

Your luck made the game progress to be lost also. :P