Forums Elements

What Is The Best Deck ??

39 posts

Flag Post

For Plat or Fake God And Here Is Some Notes :

I Don’t Have Rare Cards

I Have 70000+ Gold So I Want Updated Deck

Flag Post

I suggest you to check the forums recomended deck thread for gold and platina, Fg use intosis or Splat.

Flag Post

Well, there is no best deck exactly deck. Many people use Instosis or SPlat. I myself prefer poisondial:

But as for good non rare decks, then I don’t know.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frost1076:

Well, there is no best deck exactly deck. Many people use Instosis or SPlat. I myself prefer poisondial:

Lately, I use a mono-death Poison-dial for FG-grinding. Gives good EMs to up score and electrum rewards, while offering better quantum against FGs like Seism, Dark Matter, Dream Catcher, and Decay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

Lately, I use a mono-death Poison-dial for FG-grinding. Gives good EMs to up score and electrum rewards, while offering better quantum against FGs like Seism, Dark Matter, Dream Catcher, and Decay.

The light mark really capatalizes on the SoD and the sundials though.

Flag Post

I do realize that, but it hardly ever saves me. Sundials tend to just deck me out and relying on SoD to save you is pretty much a crapshoot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by furballdn:

Agreed. :D

Flag Post

I do realize that, but it hardly ever saves me. Sundials tend to just deck me out and relying on SoD to save you is pretty much a crapshoot.

SoD is a live saver usually, allows you to take a turn between SoSacs, but mono death with SoSac should be faster and doesn’t needs more than 2 SoSacs to outrush mostly anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calindu:

SoD is a live saver usually, allows you to take a turn between SoSacs,

wrong. there is – at the moment – no downside of more max hp. so you use SoD whenever you can (unless you are low on quanta).
the 24 extra hp allowing to take a turn between 2 sosac’s also give you a turn between 2 sosac’s if used before the 1st one- you still have 24 more hp.
SoSac’s quanta draining is not an issue in poisondials.

Flag Post

The extra draw from the sundial can let you get a poison faster if, say you had only gotten one for your start and haven’t gotten any more.

Flag Post

The extra draw from the sundial can let you get a poison faster if, say you had only gotten one for your start and haven’t gotten any more.

Actually, you don’t usually care about getting poison faster unless you’re trying to outrush a mass-healing False God (which usually fails). Sundials are more useful for drawing vital SoSacs than for extra poison, because this deck is designed to keep you alive until you draw out your entire deck. More turns = more poison damage. Sometimes I would end up getting outdecked because I accidentally drew too many cards from my Sundials, whereas I could have won if I had that extra 6 turns of poison damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragtom:
Originally posted by calindu:

SoD is a live saver usually, allows you to take a turn between SoSacs,

wrong. there is – at the moment – no downside of more max hp. so you use SoD whenever you can (unless you are low on quanta).
the 24 extra hp allowing to take a turn between 2 sosac’s also give you a turn between 2 sosac’s if used before the 1st one- you still have 24 more hp.
SoSac’s quanta draining is not an issue in poisondials.

Uh, you didn’t contradicted me at all, SoDs allows you to take a turn between SoSacs, I didn’t said you have to play those between SoSacs.

Flag Post

Well, poisondial is usually out decked by practically every ai deck, being 30 cards and all. I use 31 cards just in case I have a 30 card opponent. But anyways, if you have a very horrible start, you can use the Sundial to get you the cards you need faster.

Flag Post

When it comes down to false god grinding, instosis tends to suffer from massive Permanent destruction and quanta denial, while poison dials tend to do lousy against massive healing. Which deck is better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

When it comes down to false god grinding, instosis tends to suffer from massive Permanent destruction and quanta denial, while poison dials tend to do lousy against massive healing. Which deck is better?

Depends on the False God/AI. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorfimmer:

In general, before 1.31 patch, SoSac dials was slightly better. No idea how they are after the patch with smarter AI.

Flag Post

Winrate aside, Poison Dials gets you more EM wins, which translates into more score and the chance to double your Electrum winnings.

Flag Post

Winrate aside, Poison Dials gets you more EM wins, which translates into more score and the chance to double your Electrum winnings.

SoSac dials often takes much longer to win than instosis does.

Flag Post

I don’t see how that is as instosis usually wins in the last few rounds before it decks out.

Flag Post

I don’t see how that is as instosis usually wins in the last few rounds before it decks out.

Though it kills before 10 turns, as opposed to PDials.

Flag Post

Drawing all cards=/=lots of turns have passed.

4 hourglasses and 6 dials speed up drawing.

Flag Post

In my opinion, pdials is better than instosis. Instosis fails with any PC or QC, or if it draws all the combo cards before it can play them. Pdials seems to have a higher win%, and you will get WAY more EMs with pdials.

Flag Post

Topic title should be changed to poisondial vs Instosis. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Topic title should be changed to poisondial vs Instosis. :P

Except that Pillarless SPlat is better than both. x)